WESTCOAST & ROCKIES
6 NIGHTS / 7 DAYS
JC-IE-TOUR NO. 64
- 02 Nights accommodation in Vancouver.
- 01 Night accommodation in Rail.
- 02 Nights accommodation in Jasper.
- 01 Nights accommodation in Banff.
- Daily Breakfast at hotel.
- Fly Over Canada Admissions (transfers not included)
- Vancouver City + Capilano Suspension Bridge on SIC basis.
- Full day Whistler + Shannon Falls on SIC basis.
- Admissions to Peak to Peak Gondola Experience
- Discover Jasper Tour on SIC basis.
- Icefield Parkway Tour from Jasper to Lake Louise with visits to the Columbia Icefields, and admissions to the Ice Explorer &Lunch on SIC basis.
- Discover Banff Tour with Banff Gondola Tour on SIC basis.
- VIA Rail Train Tickets from Vancouver to Jasper with overnight on board VIA Rail Train – Economy Chair Car
- Arrival transfer from Airport or Vancouver Cruise Terminal to Hotel in downtown Vancouver on Private basis.
- Departure transfer from hotel to Vancouver VIA Rail Station on Private Basis.
- Departure Transfer from hotel in Banff to YYC Airport on SIC basis.
- Roundtrip Economy class airfare.
- Any Meals other than specified in inclusions.
- Personal expenses such as tips, porterage, telephone calls, rooms service, etc.
- Surcharge will be applicable on particular events, festival, exhibition & fairs.
- Any security deposit asked by the hotel during check in.
- Travel Insurance.
- Visa Charges.
- GST extra.
Day 1 : Arrival at Vancouver
Upon arrival at Vancouver airport do the custom clearance. Meet & greet our local representative & take transfers to hotel. Later in the afternoon, visit FlyOver Canada, a 4D show to experience Canada like never before. FlyOver Canada is a breath-taking flight simulation ride like no other! You will take off into a huge dome screen with the latest in projection and ride technology creating a true flying experience (complete with wind, scents, and mist!). The special effects including wind, mist, and scents, combined with the chairs motion, will make you feel like youre truly soaring. Overnight at the hotel
Day 2 : Whistler + Shannon Falls (Full Day)
After breakfast at the hotel. It is Home to the 2010 Olympic Winter Games, Whistler is an award winning, internationally renowned, year-round resort nestled in the Central Mountain range. The journey up the Sea to Sky Highway is just like it soundsa winding spectacle of ocean and mountain scenery including the roaring Shannon Falls and cultural Squamish Adventure Centre. As the majestic backdrop of Whistler and Blackcomb Mountain unveils before your eyes, the adventure at our Whistler Village destination is yours to create. Overnight at the hotel.
Meals Included: Breakfast
Day 3 : Vancouver City + Capilano Suspension Bridge
After breakfast at the hotel. It is the combination of city sights and a forest escape is your idea of an ideal day-trip, this is the tour for you. Ride and relax with our unique, guided commentary through Vancouvers vibrant downtown. See spectacular waterfront landmarks including the sails of Canada Place and the bustling Robson Street shopping strip. Then soak in the view over Lions Gate Bridge as we venture to the adrenaline-pumping Capilano Suspension Bridge Park. Next up are the sandy shores of English Bay on the west side of Stanley Park, then Granville Island, and a scenic drive through historic Chinatown and Gastown. The tour includes admissions to Capilano Suspension Bridge Park including the Cliffwalk and Treetops Adventure. Later this afternoon you will be transferred to VIA Rail Station. Board VIA Rail 2 for your overnight journey to Jasper in the Canadian Rockies. Your train departs at 20:00 hrs. Overnight on the rail.
Meals Included: Breakfast
Day 4 : Arrive into Jasper by VIA Rail
After breakfast. Day free for leisure after that you will arrive by VIA Rail into Jasper around 16:00 hrs. On arrival, the hotels shuttle will transfer you to your hotel in Jasper. Rest of the evening free to explore the quaint little town of Jasper. Overnight at the hotel.
Meals Included: Breakfast
Day 5 : Discover Jasper Tour
After breakfast at the hotel. Discover all that Jasper has to offer during this 4-hour excursion covering the top natural attractions near town. During your trip you’ll explore the towering limestone walls of Maligne Canyon during a walk to check out the waterfalls below, and gaze at the beautiful alpine waters at Maligne Lake and Medicine Lake. You’ll also have a chance to scout for local wildlife like sheep, elk and bears that populates the area around Maligne Lake. Immerse yourself in the stunning landscape of the Canadian Rockies during this 4-hour excursion near Jasper. Breathe in some fresh mountain air, and keep your eyes peeled for local wildlife, as you experience some of the area’s top natural attractions. Head to Maligne Canyon, a magnificent gorge where you’ll walk along the edge and cross two bridges offering dramatic views of the waterfalls down below. Continue to Medicine Lake, a relatively shallow body of water fed by nearby glaciers. You’ll enjoy fantastic vistas of the nearby Colin and Queen Elizabeth mountain ranges in your field of view. Then proceed to stunning Maligne Lake, where you’ll take in more incredible views of the three nearby glaciers and the much-photographed Spirit Island. Make sure to watch for wildlife during your stop at the lake, as the surrounding valley is home to a variety of moose, big horn sheep, deer and bears. Osprey, eagles and a pack of wolves are known to inhabit the area as well. Finish your trip with a drop-off back at your Jasper hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Meals Included: Breakfast
Day 6 : Icefield Parkway Tour
After breakfast at the hotel. The Jasper Lake Louise Banff tour is the ultimate way to experience the biggest and best the Canadian Rockies has to offer! This one-way journey will take you past sweeping glaciers, immense waterfalls and shimmering mountain lakes. Your interpretive tour guide will share stories and explain more about the geographical and historical significance of the region as you travel this world famous Icefields Parkway. Sightseeing stops along this beautiful highway will include Athabasca Falls, the Weeping Wall, Bow Lake, and the Crowfoot Glacier. You will also make a stop at the Columbia Icefields Centre where you will have approximately 4 hours to take part in the Glacier Adventure tour onto the Athabasca Glacier, and/or explore the Glacier Skywalk overlooking the Sunwapta Valley. You may also choose to enjoy the interpretive exhibit at the Columbia Icefield Centre or take a short-guided walk to a scenic viewpoint. Our knowledgeable tour guides live and play in Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper and particularly enjoy sharing their experiences and love of the area. Overnight at the hotel.
Meals Included: Breakfast
Day 7 : Discover Banff Tour – Airport
After breakfast at the hotel. This 4-hour tour of the spectacular natural landscape surrounding the city of Banff is the perfect introduction to this famous Canadian resort town and Banff National Park. Begin your tour with hotel pickup, and then proceed along Tunnel Mountain Drive, where you can enjoy views of the town, Mount Rundle, Cascade Mountain and Bow Falls. Along the way, youll also have a chance to view the hoodoos, a series of interesting rock pillars shaped by countless years of wind and water. From there, make an ascent to the top of Sulphur Mountain aboard the Banff Gondola, which ferries passengers to the peak of the 7,486-foot (2,281-meter) mountain. Snap a few photos, and then head back down the mountain for drop-off at your hotel. Later this afternoon, transferred by Airport Shuttle from Banff to Calgary Airport for your onward journey.
Meals Included: Breakfast
|No Addons included with this package|
Terms & Condtions
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- Your e-tickets will be sent 3 days before departure in case of fixed departure.
- Above rates are Net and Non Commissionable.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Meal plan: EP – Accommodation only, CP – Accommodation with breakfast, MAP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be resonsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate / embassy descretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.( AC will not work on hills )
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicabke and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Also do read booking procedure which is given in every package details.
- The Company reserves the right to:
- Take the booking for the group tour and individual tour.
- Cancel bookings even after the acceptance of the payment without assigning any reason. In this case the company shall refund the money to the guest.
- Dismiss any guest from the tour for misbehaviour especially if it affects the group and Physical or verbal assault to the Tour Manager.
- Withdraw discounts at any point of time.
- Change the routing of Air Travel.
- Change hotel and/tour programme due to unavoidable circumstances.
- Cancellation made 30 days or more before departure date – 25% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made 15 to 30 Days prior to Departure – 50% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made within 15 Days before Departure – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- In case of no show – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Note: Please read the terms and conditions before booking.
Cancellation Due To Visa Rejection
- All the clients travelling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant / reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed / rejected, and the client will not hold JABETO CHOLO for the same. Client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from JABETO CHOLO
- Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.
Leave a Reply