VIENNA – BUDAPEST
4 NIGHT / 5 DAYS
JC – IE – TOUR NO. 108
Day 1 : Arrival at Vienna
Welcome to Vienna! Upon airport arrival, we shall be waiting to transport you to your hotel. Our guide will greet you at the hotel and will provide all the necessary information. Free time to explore. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2 : Vienna City Tour
After breakfast, at around 12:00 hrs, we start with a scenic visit around Vienna with a local expert. Here, we experience its majestic avenues, its palaces and the vibrant city centre. Directly afterwards, we head the Schonbrunn Palace where visitors can stroll around and enjoy its beautiful gardens. In the evening we go to the City Hall Square to enjoy the lighting and the nightlife in the neighboring streets, where you can dine at your preferred restaurant with cuisines from around the world including Austrian, Chinese, Indian and Italian. Overnight at the hotel.
Meals Included: Breakfast
Day 3 : Vienna – Budapest
After breakfast at the hotel. We depart for Hungary. Arrival in Budapest, at lunchtime. Discover the Queen of the Danube on a scenic tour of highlight. This city is divided by the Danube, with historic Buda on one side and cosmopolitan Pest on the opposite bank. There will be time at the end of the day in the lively area of Vaci Utca, where there are lots of little restaurants with food from different countries (Indian, Chinese, Hungarian and Italian). Overnight at the hotel.
Meals Included: Breakfast
Day 4 : Budapest
After breakfast at the hotel. We will include a boat tour along the Danube River, the views of the city and parliament are impressive. Leisure time after the tour. At the end of the afternoon, there will be time to enjoy dinner in the city and travellers can select their preferred restaurant. Overnight at the hotel.
Meals Included: Breakfast
Day 5 : Budapest
After breakfast, end of our services.
4 NIGHT / 5 DAYS
- City Tour
- 02 Nights accommodation in Vienna.
- 02 Nights accommodation in Budapest.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Travel by bus with English speaking guide.
- Basic travel insurance.
- Arrival transfer.
- Vienna City Tour.
- Budapest City Tour.
- Boat : Boat Trip along Danube River.
- Evening Transfer : City Hall Square in Vienna, Vaci Utca in Budapest.
- All tours & transfers on seat in coach basis.
- Return airfare in economy class with taxes.
- Any Meals other than specified in inclusions.
- Personal expenses such as tips, porterage, telephone calls, rooms service, etc.
- Surcharge will be applicable on particular events, festival, exhibition & fairs.
- Any security deposit asked by the hotel during check in.
- Travel Insurance.
- Visa Charges.
- GST extra.
Terms & Condtions
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- Your e-tickets will be sent 3 days before departure in case of fixed departure.
- Above rates are Net and Non Commissionable.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Meal plan: EP – Accommodation only, CP – Accommodation with breakfast, MAP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be resonsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate / embassy descretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.( AC will not work on hills )
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicabke and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Also do read booking procedure which is given in every package details.
- The Company reserves the right to:
- Take the booking for the group tour and individual tour.
- Cancel bookings even after the acceptance of the payment without assigning any reason. In this case the company shall refund the money to the guest.
- Dismiss any guest from the tour for misbehaviour especially if it affects the group and Physical or verbal assault to the Tour Manager.
- Withdraw discounts at any point of time.
- Change the routing of Air Travel.
- Change hotel and/tour programme due to unavoidable circumstances.
- Cancellation made 30 days or more before departure date – 25% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made 15 to 30 Days prior to Departure – 50% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made within 15 Days before Departure – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- In case of no show – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Note: Please read the terms and conditions before booking.
Cancellation Due To Visa Rejection
All the clients travelling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant / reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed / rejected, and the client will not hold JABETO CHOLO for the same. Client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from JABETO CHOLO
- Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.