SWISS & ITALIAN SPOTLIGHT
6 NIGHTS / 7 DAYS
JC – IE – TOUR NO. 114
- City Tour
- 03 Nights accommodation in Zurich.
- 01 Nights accommodation in Milan.
- 02 Nights accommodation in Rome.
- Travel by bus with English speaking guide.
- Breakfast buffet.
- Rome City tour.
- Boat : Lake Zurich
- Evening transfer : Via Cavour in Rome.
- Ticket admission : Cable Car to Grindelwald First in ZURICH, Cable Car to Grindelwald First in Interlaken, Coliseum in Rome.
- Train : Rapperswil / Zurich in Zurich, Piazza dei Miracoli in Pisa.
- All tours & transfers on seat in coach basis.
- Return airfare in economy class with taxes.
- Any Meals other than specified in inclusions.
- Personal expenses such as tips, porterage, telephone calls, rooms service, etc.
- Surcharge will be applicable on particular events, festival, exhibition & fairs.
- Any security deposit asked by the hotel during check in.
- Travel Insurance.
- Visa Charges.
- GST extra.
Day 1 : Arrival at Zurich
Welcome to Zurich! On arrival at the airport, we will be waiting to transfer you to the hotel. Free time to explore. You will receive information about the start of the circuit during the afternoon, or you can check the informative panels in the hotel reception area. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2 : Zurich
After breakfast at the hotel. Boat trip across Zurich lake. Journey by train. With our guide, we will stroll in the most populated city of Switzerland, the financial and cultural capital of the country. The city of banks has twice been declared the city with the best quality of life in the world. After this we will board a boat for a trip lasting almost two hours on Zurich lake. The boat makes brief stops, allowing us to admire the villages on the way. We get off in Rapperswil, a small and highly picturesque village overlooked by its medieval castle. We return to Zurich by train, and will see the efficiency and punctuality of the Swiss Railways. Enjoy an evening in the historic centre, next to the lake, where you can dine at your favourite restaurant (Indian, Oriental, Italian, International, Swiss, etc.). Overnight at the hotel.
Meals Included: Dinner
Day 3 : Zurich – Interlaken – Louver – Zurich
After breakfast at the hotel. Today’s stage has beautiful landscapes with high mountains and lakes. Take a stroll through Interlaken and follow to Grindelwald where we will have time for a coffee before taking the cable car (ticket included) up to Grindelwald first. We will walk along the path (30 minutes) in which we shall be able to take the “footbridge over the empty” among the fantastic scenery enjoying glaciers around us. Lunch included (vegetarian option available). After that we continue to Lucerne, one of the most beautiful cities in Switzerland. Returning to the heart of Zurich, enjoy an evening at the citys most popular restaurants (Indian, Oriental, Middle Eastern, Swiss, etc.). Overnight at the hotel.
Meals Included: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 4 : Zurich – Berne – Meiringen – Furka Pass – Milan
After breakfast at the hotel. Route crosses marvellous and breathtaking landscapes. Visit to the Ice Cave. Amongst hills we travel to Bern, the capital of the confederation and time for a stroll. After this, we will cross the Alps on a stage of great scenic interest. We will follow beautiful lakes to Meringen, where the novelist wished Sherlock Holmes to die. In Meringen we will stop and have lunch. We then cross one of the most spectacular mountain passes in Switzerland, the Furkapass, with eternal snows and glaciers. We will stop at the Ice Cave and at the viewpoint over the Rhone Glacier (until early June and after the beginning of October, the mountain pass may be closed due to snow. In this case the alternative visit will be to the Aareschlucht gorges in Meiringen). Arrival in Milan at the end of the afternoon. There will be time to dine at the Porta Venecia (Port of Venice) where an outstanding variety of restaurants can be found to delight your palate. From restaurants serving Swiss and Italian food, to French, Chinese and international food. Transfer to hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Meals Included: Breakfast
Day 5 : Milan – Pisa – Rome
After breakfast at the hotel. Time in Milan in which we can see its great cathedral and the galleries in the centre. Then we continue towards Pisa. On a little tourist train we will travel to the Piazza Dei Miracoli (Square of Miracles), where there will be time to admire one of the most alluring and beautiful art complexes in Italy, including the well known Leaning Tower of Pisa. Then, we continue to Rome, arriving at the end of the afternoon. Free time to explore. Overnight at the hotel.
Meals Included: Breakfast, Dinner
Day 6 : Rome
After breakfast at the hotel. We have a scenic tour of the city, which will be a great introduction to The Eternal city. We visit the tiny state of the Vatican. The Vatican City is a principal centre of Christianity in the world. You will be able to visit St. Peters Basilica. And we have also included admission to the Roman Coliseum, the principal symbol of Rome. This impressive construction dates back 2,000 years and will transport us in time so that we can learn about ancient society in the Roman Empire. In the evening we provide transport to the Via Cavour area, were you will find restaurants serving Italian, Indian, Chinese and international food. Return to hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Meals Included: Breakfast
Day 7 : Departure from Rome
After breakfast at the hotel, check out from hotel @ 12:00 hrs and proceed to airport for your onward journey.
Meals Included: Breakfast
|Addons in Zurich, Switzerland|
Terms & Condtions
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- Your e-tickets will be sent 3 days before departure in case of fixed departure.
- Above rates are Net and Non Commissionable.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Meal plan: EP – Accommodation only, CP – Accommodation with breakfast, MAP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be resonsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate / embassy descretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.( AC will not work on hills )
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicabke and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Also do read booking procedure which is given in every package details.
- The Company reserves the right to:
- Take the booking for the group tour and individual tour.
- Cancel bookings even after the acceptance of the payment without assigning any reason. In this case the company shall refund the money to the guest.
- Dismiss any guest from the tour for misbehaviour especially if it affects the group and Physical or verbal assault to the Tour Manager.
- Withdraw discounts at any point of time.
- Change the routing of Air Travel.
- Change hotel and/tour programme due to unavoidable circumstances.
- Cancellation made 30 days or more before departure date – 25% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made 15 to 30 Days prior to Departure – 50% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made within 15 Days before Departure – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- In case of no show – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Note: Please read the terms and conditions before booking.
Cancellation Due To Visa Rejection
- All the clients travelling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant / reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed / rejected, and the client will not hold JABETO CHOLO for the same. Client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from JABETO CHOLO
- Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.