5 NIGHTS / 6 DAYS
JC-IE-TOUR NO. 282
- Night Safari
- City Tour of Singapore
- Standard Car for 06 Days Pick up From Singapore airport & Drop at Singapore Airport.
- 02 Nights accommodation in Sentosa.
- 03 Nights accommodation in Singapore.
- Daily breakfast at the hotel.
- Night Safari admission tickets.
- Sentosa Magic Package(Admission, Wings Of Times-2nd Show, Sky & Luge Ride, 4d Adventure land- 1 Out Of 3, Tiger Sky Tower).
- Collision Damage Waiver.* (CDW)
- Theft Protection.* (TP)
- Vehicle Registration Fee. (VRF)
- Unlimited Mileage.
- Petrol/Refueling Charge.
- Additional Insurances/Waivers.
- Additional Driver Charges.
- Special equipment if required.
- Cross Border Rental If applicable.
- Refundable Security deposit at Car rental Counter. ( Only Credit card accepted )
- International / Domestic Air Fare.
- Any Meals other than specified in inclusions.
- Personal expenses such as tips, porterage, telephone calls, room service, etc.
- Surcharge will be applicable on particular events, Festival, exhibition & Fairs.
- Any Security deposit asks by the hotel’s reception during check in at Hotel.
- Travel Insurance.
- Visa Charges.
- GST extra.
- Foreigners who reside in Singapore for less than 12 months must possess a valid foreign license from the country of residence and International Driving Permit (IDP).
- A 24-hour breakdown coverage service is provided. Procedures advised at vehicle pick-up.
- Any claims ,policies , terms & condition would be applicable as per the car service provide.
- All legal policies & conditions as per the declaration signed by passenger at the time of car pick up.
- Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
- Rates are subject to change in case of any changes in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or IROE fluctuation.
- International Check in time is 1500 hrs and Check out time is 1100 Hrs. Early check-in/ late checkout is subject to availability.
- Rates are not valid during the festivals, fairs, special events, blackout dates, Carnival etc
- Above rates are Nett and Non Commissionable.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in hotel of similar standard.
Day 1 : Arrival at Singapore – Sentosa By Self-drive ( 45 mins approx – 25 km)
On arrival at Singapore Airport, after completing immigration proceed to the car rental counter & fulfill the formalities, Once done collect your car now its time to hit the road on your way and drive down to Sentosa Island. This little island off the coast of Singapore calls itself the ‘State of Fun’. Check in hotel & Day free for leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2 : Explore Sentosa Island
After breakfast in the morning, today you can enjoy Wings of Time Wings of time show that brings you a mesmerizing show with a live cast, dramatic effects and pyrotechnics. Sky & Luge Ride Enjoy Sky & Luge Ride. The Skyline Sentosa Luge is a fun Singapore attraction which offers a truly unique outdoor experience suitable for all ages that is not found anywhere else in Singapore. 4D Adventure land Immerse yourself in the 4D experience of the Mysterious Island. Here you can access to 4D Magix, Desperados, Cine blast. The high-tech interactive entertainment zone is home to three exciting experiences, suitable for every age group. Tiger Sky Tower As Tiger Sky Tower gently rotates up to 131 meters above sea level, start flashing out your cameras or sit back and relax in the air-conditioned cabin to savour 360-degree panoramic views across Sentosa s famous beaches and attractions. Later move to your hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Meals Included: Breakfast
Day 3 : Drive down to explore Singapore ( 45 mins approx – 25 km)
After breakfast in the morning, check out from hotel and drive down to Singapore. Check in hotel & rest for the day, Later in evening you can have option to proceed Nocturnal Night safari tour of Singapore -3.5 hrs Duration. The world First wildlife park built for visit at night, the night safari is not like any ordinary zoo illuminated by the night or modern version of nocturnal houses in many zoos around the globe. Nestled in 40 Hectares of lush secondary forest, the night safari offers guest the unique experience of exploring wildlife in a tropical jungle at Night. Later move to your hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Meals Included: Breakfast
Day 4 : Explore Panoramic Singapore City by own way
After breakfast in the morning, today you can explore the beautiful city of Singapore by self-drive & visit City Hall Parliament House, the Tower-like Westin Stamford Hotel and Mount Faber, Singapore Flyer & can pamper yourself to enjoy shopping at Mustafa/ Suntec Mall, Marina Side & Orchard road malls. Later move to your hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Meals Included: Breakfast
Day 5 : Enjoy day at Singapore Universal Studio (Optional)
After breakfast in the morning, Start your journey to Hollywood movie theme park – Universal Studios forms part of Resorts World Sentosa .Among the park’s many rides and exciting attractions are Battle star Galactica, the world’s tallest pair of dueling roller coasters and Far Far Away Castle, the first castle from the world of Shrek where you can experience the amazing Shrek 4-D attraction. One of the biggest spectacles in live entertainment is based on the movie Waterworld. The action comes gushing to life in a tidal wave of death-defying stunts, explosions and thrilling action. Enjoy Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure, Madagascar: A Crate Adventure and Revenge of the Mummy, Transformers The Ride and many more. Later move to your hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Meals Included: Breakfast
Day 6 : Departure from Singapore
After breakfast in the morning, check out from hotel before 1200 hrs and drop you car at Singapore Airport .
Meals Included: Breakfast
|No Addons included with this package|
Terms & Condtions
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- Your e-tickets will be sent 3 days before departure in case of fixed departure.
- Above rates are Net and Non Commissionable.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Meal plan: EP – Accommodation only, CP – Accommodation with breakfast, MAP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be resonsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate / embassy descretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.( AC will not work on hills )
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicabke and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Also do read booking procedure which is given in every package details.
- The Company reserves the right to:
- Take the booking for the group tour and individual tour.
- Cancel bookings even after the acceptance of the payment without assigning any reason. In this case the company shall refund the money to the guest.
- Dismiss any guest from the tour for misbehaviour especially if it affects the group and Physical or verbal assault to the Tour Manager.
- Withdraw discounts at any point of time.
- Change the routing of Air Travel.
- Change hotel and/tour programme due to unavoidable circumstances.
- Cancellation made 30 days or more before departure date – 25% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made 15 to 30 Days prior to Departure – 50% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made within 15 Days before Departure – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- In case of no show – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Note: Please read the terms and conditions before booking.
Cancellation Due To Visa Rejection
- All the clients travelling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant / reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed / rejected, and the client will not hold JABETO CHOLO for the same. Client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from JABETO CHOLO
Loss/Damage Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole disc
Leave a Reply