SINGAPORE FREE & EASY
3 NIGHTS 4 DAYS
JC-IE-TOUR NO. 288
- City Tour
- City Tour of Singapore
- Night Safari
- 03 Nights Accommodation in Singapore.
- Daily Breakfast at the hotel.
- Night Safari tour.
- Sentosa (01 way cable car with Sentosa cable line + Luge & Skyride (01 ride) + Butterfly park & Insect Kingdom + S.E.A. Aquarium + Wings of Time 8:40pm)
- Half Day City tour.
- Transfers from Singapore Airport to Singapore Hotel.
- Transfers from Singapore Hotel to Singapore Airport.
- All Tours and Transfers on SIC Basis.
- Return airfare in economy class with taxes.
- Any Meals other than specified in inclusions.
- Personal expenses such as tips, porterage, telephone calls, rooms service, etc.
- Surcharge will be applicable on particular events, Festival, exhibition & Fairs.
- Any Security deposit asks by the hotel’s reception during check in at Hotel.
- Travel Insurance.
- Visa Charges.
- GST extra.
Day 1 : Arrival at Singapore
Upon Arrival at Singapore, meet and greet with the local representative. We will take you to your hotel. Check in at the hotel. Rest of the day is at Leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2 : Singapore Half Day City Tour & Night Safari
Enjoy your breakfast in the morning; today you will proceed to see the beautiful city of Singapore-City Hall Parliament House, the Tower-like Westin Stamford Hotel and Mount Faber. Later in evening we will take you to Nocturnal Night safari tour of Singapore -3.5 hrs Duration. The world First wildlife park built for visit at night, the night safari is not like any ordinary zoo illuminated by the night or modern version of nocturnal houses in many zoos around the globe. Nestled in 40 Hectares of lush secondary forest, the night safari offers guest the unique experience of exploring wildlife in a tropical jungle at Night. Later move to your hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Meals Included: Breakfast
Day 3 : Sentosa Island Tour
After breakfast at the hotel. More fun awaits you at Sentosa Island. Visit the Underwater World, Asia’s most popular oceanarium and home to more than 2,500 marine animals. Delight yourself at the Dolphin Lagoon and get a rare opportunity to interact with the charming pink dolphins. Stroll down the 120-metre long mosaic walkway, the Merlion Walk. We wrap up the evening with the ‘Songs of the Sea’ Show, which is a spectacular display of light and sound show. You can do shopping at Mustafa/ Suntec Mall. Overnight at the hotel.
Meals Included: Breakfast
Day 4 : Departure from Singapore
After breakfast at the hotel, check out from hotel @ 12:00 hrs and proceed to Singapore airport to board your flight.
Meals Included: Breakfast
|No Addons included with this package|
Terms & Condtions
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- Your e-tickets will be sent 3 days before departure in case of fixed departure.
- Above rates are Net and Non Commissionable.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Meal plan: EP – Accommodation only, CP – Accommodation with breakfast, MAP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be resonsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate / embassy descretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.( AC will not work on hills )
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicabke and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Also do read booking procedure which is given in every package details.
- The Company reserves the right to:
- Take the booking for the group tour and individual tour.
- Cancel bookings even after the acceptance of the payment without assigning any reason. In this case the company shall refund the money to the guest.
- Dismiss any guest from the tour for misbehaviour especially if it affects the group and Physical or verbal assault to the Tour Manager.
- Withdraw discounts at any point of time.
- Change the routing of Air Travel.
- Change hotel and/tour programme due to unavoidable circumstances.
- Cancellation made 30 days or more before departure date – 25% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made 15 to 30 Days prior to Departure – 50% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made within 15 Days before Departure – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- In case of no show – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Note: Please read the terms and conditions before booking.
Cancellation Due To Visa Rejection
- All the clients travelling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant / reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed / rejected, and the client will not hold JABETO CHOLO for the same. Client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from JABETO CHOLO
- Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.