SELF DRIVE IN BANGKOK & HUA HIN
4 NIGHTS / 5 DAYS
JC-IE-TOUR NO. 347
- Standard Car for 05 Days Pick up From Bangkok airport & Drop at Bangkok Airport.
- 02 Nights accommodation in Hua Hin.
- 02 Nights accommodation in Bangkok.
- Daily breakfast at the hotel.
- Madame Tussauds Bangkok – Ticket Only.
- Explore Bangkok city & temples by self-drive.
- Explore Hua Hin beach & city by self-drive.
- Airport rental surcharge.
- Collision Damage Waiver* (CDW).
- Theft Protection* (TP).
- Vehicle Registration Fee (VRF).
- Unlimited Mileage.
- Free Delivery & Collection Applies For Rentals Within A 15 Kms To The Next Avis Location.
- Petrol/Refueling Charge.
- Additional Insurances/Waivers.
- Additional Driver Charges.
- Special equipment if required.
- Refundable Security deposit at Car rental Counter. ( Accept Credit card only )
- International / Domestic Air Fare.
- Any Meals other than specified in inclusions.
- Personal expenses such as tips, porterage, telephone calls, room service, etc.
- Surcharge will be applicable on particular events, Festival, exhibition & Fairs.
- Any Security deposit asks by the hotel’s reception during check in at hotel.
- Travel Insurance.
- Visa Charges.
- GST extra.
- International driving permit is required for renters which license is in non-Roman alphabet. Probationary license is not accepted.
- Rule of the road : drive on the left and seat belt is compulsory for front passenger and driver.
- Documents required : the renter must present identification card or passport, a valid driving license and credit card or charge card upon check-out/rental.
- Failure to give prior notice of extension of rental or failure to return the vehicle within the rental period will result in the voiding of any all insurance coverage and the renter will be held responsible in full for any loss and damage that may arise and the rental may be deemed as stolen or lost and the additional rental charges on account of such an extension are payable direct to Avis at the normal daily rental rate.
- A 24-hour breakdown coverage service is provided. Procedures advised at vehicle pick-up.
- Any claims ,policies , terms & condition would be applicable as per the car service provide.
- All legal policies & conditions as per the declaration signed by passenger at the time of car pick up.
- Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
- Rates are subject to change in case of any changes in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or IROE fluctuation.
- International Check in time is 1500 hrs and Check out time is 1100 hrs. Early check-in/ late checkout is subject to availability.
- Rates are not valid during the festivals, fairs, special events, blackout dates, Carnival etc
- Above rates are Nett and Non Commissionable.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in hotel of similar standard.
Day 1 : Arrival at Bangkok – Hua Hin by Self Drive ( 03 hrs approx – 200 km)
Upon Arrival at Bangkok Airport after completing immigration proceed to the car rental counter & fulfill the formalities, Once done collect your car now its time to hit the road on your way and drive to your hotel Check in at the hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2 : Explore Fishing fames City Hua Hin by Self Drive
After breakfast at the hotel, set out for a self-exploration of the quiet fishing village, it grew into a fashionable escape for residents of Bangkok after the 1920s, when the Thai royal family built summer palaces here. Hua Hin Beach, popular for kitesurfing and other water sports, is the main stretch of sand, lined with high-end hotels and seafood shacks. Soak in the charms of the old world and breathe in the unique peaceful atmosphere. Enjoy water sports with your family or loved ones. After a relaxed day on your own, return to the hotel by night. Overnight at the hotel.
Meals Included: Breakfast
Day 3 : Hua Hin – Bangkok – Bangkok by Self Drive ( 03 hrs approx – 200 km)
After breakfast at the hotel, you can say goodbye to Hua Hin as today you are going back to the Bangkok city by self-drive. Bangkok is city of temples, spas, endless shopping sprees and a vivid nightlife – Bangkok. After Checking in into the hotel. Evening drive through the hustle of Bangkok to visit the capitals most significantly and visually stunning temples. Wat Trimitr, on the edge of Chinatown, which houses the worlds largest solid gold Buddha and visit to Wat Benjamabophit, also known as the marble temple featuring a fusion of Thai and European styles. In evening, drive to the Madame Tussauds Bangkok on your own. At Madame Tussauds in Bangkok you will have the chance to come up close to celebrities, world leaders and sporting heroes. Divided into sections as history, leaders, arts and science, sports, music, film, TV and Red Carpet is a collection of wax statues from famous people from across the world plus a number of Thai celebrities. Evening drive back to the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Meals Included: Breakfast
Day 4 : Enjoy day at Safari world & Marine Park (Optional )
After breakfast at the hotel and drive to enjoy Safari & Marine Park Thailands greatest open zoo and leisure park that offers a great variety of entertainment for everyone. Whether it is an exciting safari drive through the picturesque African wilderness settings, an intimate encounter with our friendly dolphins or an exhilarating fast paced action stunt spectacular, Safari World has it all. Evening drive back to the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Meals Included: Breakfast
Day 5 : Departure from Bangkok
After enjoying breakfast, check-out of your hotel in morning & Drive to the Airport to drop you car.
Meals Included: Breakfast
|Hua Hin, Thailand|
|No Addons included with this package|
Terms & Condtions
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- Your e-tickets will be sent 3 days before departure in case of fixed departure.
- Above rates are Net and Non Commissionable.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Meal plan: EP – Accommodation only, CP – Accommodation with breakfast, MAP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be resonsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate / embassy descretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.( AC will not work on hills )
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicabke and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Also do read booking procedure which is given in every package details.
- The Company reserves the right to:
- Take the booking for the group tour and individual tour.
- Cancel bookings even after the acceptance of the payment without assigning any reason. In this case the company shall refund the money to the guest.
- Dismiss any guest from the tour for misbehaviour especially if it affects the group and Physical or verbal assault to the Tour Manager.
- Withdraw discounts at any point of time.
- Change the routing of Air Travel.
- Change hotel and/tour programme due to unavoidable circumstances.
- Cancellation made 30 days or more before departure date – 25% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made 15 to 30 Days prior to Departure – 50% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made within 15 Days before Departure – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- In case of no show – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Note: Please read the terms and conditions before booking.
Cancellation Due To Visa Rejection
- All the clients travelling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant / reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed / rejected, and the client will not hold JABETO CHOLO for the same. Client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from JABETO CHOLO
- Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.