SCENIC SRI LANKA – FLY & STAY
5 NIGHTS / 6 DAYS
JC-IE-TOUR NO. 333
• City Tour
• Kandy Full Day Excursion
• Colombo Half Day City Tour
• Return airfare in economy class with taxes.
• 02 Nights Accommodation in Kandy.
• 01 Night Accommodation in NuwaraEliya .
• 01 Night Accommodation in Bentota.
• 01 Night Accommodation in Colombo.
• Daily Breakfast and Dinner at the hotel.
• Transfers from Airport to Kandy Hotel.
• Transfer from Kandy Hotel to NuwaraEliya Hotel.
• Transfer from NuwaraEliya Hotel to Bentota Hotel.
• Transfer from Bentora hotel to Colombo.
• Pinnawala – Pinnewala Elephant Orphanage.
• Kandy – Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic (DaladaMaligawa)
• Nuwara Eliya – Sita Amman Kovil.
• All tours & transfers on Seat in coach basis.
• Any Meals other than specified in inclusions.
• Personal expenses such as tips, porterage, telephone calls, rooms service, etc.
• Surcharge will be applicable on particular events, festival, exhibition & fairs.
• Any security deposit asked by the hotel during check in.
• Travel Insurance.
• GST extra.
Day 1 : Arrival at Colombo Airport – Pinnawala – Kandy
Arrival in Sri Lanka. Meet & Great our representative on arrival and transfer to Pinnewala Elephant Orphanage App. 90 km away from Colombo. Then proceed to Kandy – the hill capital is another World Heritage Site. It was the last stronghold of the Sinhalese Kings during the Portuguese, Dutch and British rule and finally ceded to the British in 1815 after an agreement. Dinner & Overnight at hotel.
Meals Included: Dinner
Day 2 : Kandy City Tour
Breakfast at the hotel. In the morning commence city tour of Kandy, including Upper Lake Drive, Market Square and the Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic Kandy – Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic (Dalada Maligawa). Later proceed for Peradeniya – Royal Botanical Gardens , 147 acres in extent; Started in 1374 as a pleasure garden of the Kings of Gampola and Kandy. There are more than 5,000 species of trees, plants and creepers. Some rare and endemic as well as flora from the tropical world are found in the gardens. Spice Garden and Orchid House are popular with tourists. Dinner & Overnight at hotel.
Meals Included: Breakfast, Dinner
Day 3 : Nuwara Eliya
After breakfast leave for Nuwara Eliya. The Little England of Sri Lanka, is set against beautiful backdrops of Mountains, Valleys, Waterfalls and Tea Plantations. It is supposed to be one of the coolest places in the Island, but it is really just like an English spring day, although the temperature does drop at night. Later Proceed for Sita Amman Kovil. According to the Indian Epic Ramayanaya and the legends, the area where Sita, Queen of King Rama of Ayodhya in India, who was abducted by Ravana the King of Sri Lanka, was kept in hiding and the area she roamed is in the hill country of Sri Lanka. In NuwaraEliya is the “Sita Amman Kovil” – a quaint little Kovil, with the statues of Rama, Sita, Hanuman, Lakshmana and Sugriva. Dinner & Overnight at hotel.
Meals Included: Breakfast, Dinner
Day 4 : Bentota
After breakfast leave for Bentota. Later you will go to Kosgoda – Turtle Hatchery where you can see five species of turtles-Green Turtles, Hawksbill Turtle, Loggerhead Turtle, Leatherback Turtle and Olive Ridley Turtle. The eggs collected by the Villagers and Fishermen are purchased by the Kosgoda Hatchery and kept in sandy pens until they are hatched. The newly hatched ones are kept in seawater tanks and released to the sea in the night. This Hatchery alone has released more then 1,750,000 young turtles to the sea. An endowment by the Hasselblad Estate was responsible for the establishment of this hatchery. Dinner & Overnight at hotel.
Meals Included: Breakfast, Dinner
Day 5 : Colombo
After breakfast leave for Colombo. The business and commercial center and the new capital is Sri Jayawardhanapura Kotte, only a few miles away. Visit Fort, the former British administrative center and military garrison, Sea Street – the Goldsmiths quarters in the heart of Pettah, the Bazaar area where there is also a Hindu Temple with elaborate stone carvings, the Kaymans Gate with the Belfry at the original gate to enter the Fort. Later you can enjoy Shopping in Colombo. There are many places to find bargains in Colombo! Modern shopping malls and specialty stores carry high quality goods at very affordable prices, if purchasing at other locations, use your judgment when buying expensive items. Designer clothing stores such as ODEL & Kelly Felder are some shops that may merit a visit. Dinner at outside restaurant & Overnight at hotel.
Meals Included: Breakfast, Dinner
Day 6 : Departure from Colombo
After breakfast at the hotel, check out from hotel @ 12:00 hrs and proceed to Colombo airport for your onward journey.
Meals Included: Breakfast
Destination Standard Deluxe
Kandy, Sri Lanka Oak Ray Regency Earls Regency
Nuwara Eliya , Sri Lanka Stamford Star Hotel Araliya Green Hills Hotel
Bentota, Sri Lanka Induruwa Beach Resort Surf Hotel
Colombo, Sri Lanka Hotel Sapphire Ramada
No Addons included with this package
Terms & Condtions
• GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
• Your e-tickets will be sent 3 days before departure in case of fixed departure.
• Above rates are Net and Non Commissionable.
• The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
• Meal plan: EP – Accommodation only, CP – Accommodation with breakfast, MAP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner.
• Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
• In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be resonsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate / embassy descretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
• In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
• Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.( AC will not work on hills )
• Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
• It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
• Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
• Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
• Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
• Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
• From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicabke and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
• Also do read booking procedure which is given in every package details.
• The Company reserves the right to:
• Take the booking for the group tour and individual tour.
• Cancel bookings even after the acceptance of the payment without assigning any reason. In this case the company shall refund the money to the guest.
• Dismiss any guest from the tour for misbehaviour especially if it affects the group and Physical or verbal assault to the Tour Manager.
• Withdraw discounts at any point of time.
• Change the routing of Air Travel.
• Change hotel and/tour programme due to unavoidable circumstances.
• Cancellation made 30 days or more before departure date – 25% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
• Cancellation made 15 to 30 Days prior to Departure – 50% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
• Cancellation made within 15 Days before Departure – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
• In case of no show – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
• Note: Please read the terms and conditions before booking.
Cancellation Due To Visa Rejection
• All the clients travelling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant / reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed / rejected, and the client will not hold JABETO CHOLO for the same. Client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from JABETO CHOLO
• Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.