SCENIC SOUTH NEW ZEALAND
4 NIGHTS / 5 DAYS
JC-IE-TOUR NO. 254
- City Tour
- 03 Nights accommodation in Queenstown.
- 01 Night accommodation in Christchurch.
- Daily Breakfast at hotel.
- Milford Sound Cruise Tickets without Lunch.
- Christchurch – Queenstown – Christchurch by Self drive .
- Standard self drive car for 5 days Pick up from Christchurch Airport & Drop at Christchurch Airport.
- Unlimited Kilometers.
- Loss Damage Waiver (Standard Basic Insurance)
- New Zealand Road Maps.
- All tours & transfers as per the itinerary.
- Return airfare in economy class with taxes.
- GPS in Car.
- Airport fees.
- Comprehensive Insurance.
- Car Parking, Fuel, Fines.
- Ferry terminal pick up fee, Ferry transfer, premium location surcharge, 24 hrs roadside assistance, Toll taxes, Snow chain.
- Roundtrip Economy class airfare.
- Any Meals other than specified in inclusions.
- Personal expenses such as tips, porterage, telephone calls, rooms service, etc.
- Surcharge will be applicable on particular events, festival, exhibition & fairs.
- Any security deposit asked by the hotel during check in.
- Travel Insurance.
- Visa Charges.
- GST extra.
- Self Drive : Rental car pick up & drop off time is calculated on the basis of 24 hrs, in case of delays one day extra rental will be charged.
- Client will be required to present his/her driver’s license (Indian) with driver’s photograph, Age clearly mentioned and it must be in English to the rental car company in order to claim the vehicle.
- Driver must carry a valid Credit card with enough funds(almost NZ$4,000) to pay a security bond at the time of collecting the vehicle without a valid Credit card a car can-not be hired and no refunds will be made for cancellation.
- On Self drive : clients will need to carry a valid credit card with enough funds for bond (Cash bond will not be acceptable by rental car company), also need to carry valid full driving licence (should be in clear English).
- Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
- Surcharge will be applicable on particular dates, so please check the same with sales team before confirmation.
- Rates are subject to change in case of any changes in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or IROE fluctuation.
- International Check in time is 1500 hrs and Check out time is 1100 Hrs. Early check-in/ late checkout is subject to availability.
- Rates are not valid during the festivals, fairs, special events, blackout dates, Carnival etc
- Above rates are Nett and Non Commissionable.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in hotel of similar standard.
- Internal tour routing can change depending on the internal flight availability.
Day 1 : Arrival at Christchurch – Queenstown Via Mt. Cook
On Arrival at Christchurch Airport after completing immigration and baggage claim proceed to the car rental company counter & fulfil the formalities to collect your car keys. Begin your self-drive experience and drive to the Queenstown hotel via Mt Cook. Check in at the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2 : Queenstown Milford Sound Cruise
After breakfast at the hotel, drive to Milford Sound Cruise (Entrance included) This famous cruise gives you an opportunity to see Mitre Peak which is just out of the water and mile high. Go exploring with a nature guide in the tender vessels and kayaks. You may see fur seals lazing on the rocks and lots of sea birds and numerous waterfalls. Return back to the hotel in the evening. Overnight at the hotel.
Meals Included: Breakfast
Day 3 : Day Free at Leisure
After breakfast at the hotel, day is free for leisure to enjoy on your own or you have an option to enjoy the exciting activities like Shotover Jet Boat Ride, Ledge Bungy Jump, River Rafting, Sky Diving or Skyline Gondola with rides etc (Optional). Overnight at the hotel.
Meals Included: Breakfast
Day 4 : Queenstown to Christchurch
After breakfast at the hotel check out and drive down to Christchurch hotel, travel through diverse farmland to Lake Tekapo. Check in. Day at leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Meals Included: Breakfast
Day 5 : Departure from Christchurch
After breakfast at the hotel, check out and drive down to the airport and drop your car at rental counter and proceed to board your flight for onward journey.
Meals Included: Breakfast
|Queenstown, New Zealand|
|Christchurch, New Zealand|
|No Addons included with this package|
Terms & Condtions
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- Your e-tickets will be sent 3 days before departure in case of fixed departure.
- Above rates are Net and Non Commissionable.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Meal plan: EP – Accommodation only, CP – Accommodation with breakfast, MAP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be resonsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate / embassy descretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.( AC will not work on hills )
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicabke and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Also do read booking procedure which is given in every package details.
- The Company reserves the right to:
- Take the booking for the group tour and individual tour.
- Cancel bookings even after the acceptance of the payment without assigning any reason. In this case the company shall refund the money to the guest.
- Dismiss any guest from the tour for misbehaviour especially if it affects the group and Physical or verbal assault to the Tour Manager.
- Withdraw discounts at any point of time.
- Change the routing of Air Travel.
- Change hotel and/tour programme due to unavoidable circumstances.
- Cancellation made 30 days or more before departure date – 25% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made 15 to 30 Days prior to Departure – 50% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made within 15 Days before Departure – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- In case of no show – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Note: Please read the terms and conditions before booking.
Cancellation Due To Visa Rejection
- All the clients travelling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant / reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed / rejected, and the client will not hold JABETO CHOLO for the same. Client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from JABETO CHOLO
- Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.