7 NIGHTS / 8 DAYS
JC – IA – TOUR NO. 426
Copenhagen (1N) Aarhus (1N) Bergen (1N) Oslo (1N) Stockholm (3N)
Day 1 (Copenhagen)
Welcome to Copenhagen! On your arrival at the airport, we shall be waiting with transport to take you to your hotel. Our guide will greet you at the hotel and provide you with all the necessary information.
Day 2 (Copenhagen)
In the morning, take a comprehensive tour of the Danish capital with a local guide. Copenhagen is the largest Scandinavian city, and full of contrasts: the popular “Tivoli, Christianborg Palace, the terraces of Nyhavn and the Mermaid all make up your day’s itinerary.
In the afternoon you will travel to Jutland, passing through pleasant scenery on your way. En route pass over a 20km bridge over the sea and stop at ODENSE, where you can visit its gothic cathedral and the house of Andersen. You will arrive in Aarhus late in the evening and check in to your hotel.
Day 3 (Aarhus)
Today you will travel to HIRSTHALS where you will take a ferryboat to Norway crossing the North Sea on three-hour voyage to KRISTIANSAND. You will go along Norway’s southern coastline and enjoy its gorgeous landscapes. Stop in a picturesque small town called STAVANGER, a beautiful town with an active port by the fjord.
Day 4 (Bergen)
On leaving the city, you will stop at the ¨Swords in Rock¨, a Viking monument, before continuing the scenic tour. You will follow the route going through tunnels, bridges and travel some stretches by boat to go along the fjord coast of Norway. One of its undersea tunnels is the deepest one in the world. This stage gets more spectacular with its two boat trips. Arrive in BERGEN at lunch time and take a funicular trip to Mount Fløyen which offers amazing vistas of the town and Bergen fjord. There will be some free time later to enjoy the capitol city of fjords.
Day 5 (Oslo)
Enjoy Norway breath taking natural beauty with its fjords, glaciers, lakes and forests. You will travel to SOGNEFJORD, Norway’s largest fjord. Prior to arrival, you will stop at the beautiful TVINDEFOSSEN waterfall. Take a cruise between the cities of Gudvangen and Flam taking in the fantastic landscapes during this two-hour voyage. You will continue your journey crossing magnificent snow-covered landscapes through the Lærdal Tunnel, one of the longest in the world. Visit BORGUND’s 12th century wooden church which is considered Norway’s best preserved medieval church. You will then arrive OSLO where you can check out its port, main streets, and the artworks at Frognerparken.
Day 6 (Stockholm)
You will spend some time in OSLO before departing for Syouden, famous for its delightful forests and lakes. Stop at OREBRO and visit its beautiful lake, castle and charming historic center. You will have time for stroll and lunch before you continue to STOCKHOLM.
Day 7 (Stockholm)
Enjoy a sightseeing tour of this gorgeous capital city built on 13 interconnected islands.You will visit Gamla Stand or the City between the Bridges, Stockholm’s lively Old Town where many of its monuments and historical buildings are located such as the Nobel Museum, located next to Stortorget main square, which pays tribute to the winners of the Nobel Prizes, the Cathedral or the Royal Palace. You could also enjoy a nice view from the Fjällgatan viewpoint. We recommend visiting its museums and parks as well as the Town Hall and the Vasa Ship Museum.
Day 8 (Stockholm)
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel before departing for the airport with souvenirs and happy memories.
Inclusion & Exclusion
Europamundo General Services : Travel by bus with English speaking guide, basic travel insurance, and breakfast buffet.
Includes arrival transfer
Boat: Sogner Fjord.
City tour in : Copenhagen, Stockholm.
Ferry: Dinamarca – Noruega.
Funicular: Mount Floyen.
Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
Cost of Airticket deviation charges
Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come into effect prior to departure
Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc. incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced major circumstances during the tour
Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency
Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
To and fro Airfare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group and Airportsnack hamper for joining and leaving guests
Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
Terms & Condtions
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- Your e-tickets will be sent 3 days before departure in case of fixed departure.
- Above rates are Net and Non Commissionable.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Meal plan: EP – Accommodation only, CP – Accommodation with breakfast, MAP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be resonsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate / embassy descretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.( AC will not work on hills )
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicabke and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Also do read booking procedure which is given in every package details.
- The Company reserves the right to:
- Take the booking for the group tour and individual tour.
- Cancel bookings even after the acceptance of the payment without assigning any reason. In this case the company shall refund the money to the guest.
- Dismiss any guest from the tour for misbehaviour especially if it affects the group and Physical or verbal assault to the Tour Manager.
- Withdraw discounts at any point of time.
- Change the routing of Air Travel.
- Change hotel and/tour programme due to unavoidable circumstances.
- Cancellation made 30 days or more before departure date – 25% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made 15 to 30 Days prior to Departure – 50% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made within 15 Days before Departure – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- In case of no show – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Note: Please read the terms and conditions before booking.
Cancellation Due To Visa Rejection
All the clients travelling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant / reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed / rejected, and the client will not hold JABETO CHOLO for the same. Client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from JABETO CHOLO
- Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.