REJUVENATING REUNION ISLAND
3 NIGHTS / 4 DAYS
JC-IE-TOUR NO. 266
- City Tour
- 03 Nights accommodation in Reunion Island.
- Daily Breakfast at the hotel.
- Full day Volcano Tours.
- Half Day Maido Peak and St. Paul Market.
- Transfers from Reunion Airport to Hotel.
- Transfers from Reunion Hotel to Airport.
- All tours & transfers on Seat in coach basis.
- Roundtrip Economy class airfare with taxes.
- Any Meals other than specified in inclusions.
- Personal expenses such as tips, porterage, telephone calls, rooms service, etc.
- Surcharge will be applicable on particular events, festival, exhibition & fairs.
- Any security deposit asked by the hotel during check in.
- Travel Insurance.
- Visa Charges.
- GST extra.
Day 1 : Airport – Hotel
Upon Arrival at Roland Garros Airport, Meet and Greet with our local representative, we will take you on a 1 hour drive to the Reunion Hotel, a breathtakingly beautiful beach destination. Rest of the day is at Leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2 : Full day Volcano Tours
After breakfast at the hotel, The cold morning air will be quickly transform by the natural warm of volcanic sites. The West’s roads reveal a seaside where calm coasts are punctuated by abrupt cliffs until Saint-Pierre. Here begin the ascent to Plaine des Cafres plateaus and to la Grande Ferme. Heathers, gentians, villages, pastures, cows, forests will be the setting until Nez de Boeuf’ at 2070 m. At this place it stretches a puzzling valley : 22 km of geological surprises! The gaping hole of Commerson crater has as many rocks as question marks. This amphitheatre loved by geologists, announced the amazing discoveries first fruits. The higher point of the day will be at 2360 m. Once you will have finished this visit, the change of scene will be sudden! La Plaine des Sables will blindingly obvious as a challenge to immensity. It’s like in one step you go from earth to the moon. Fantastic, indescribable! Le Pas de Bellecombe, at 2311 m, is a place which overlooks from a cliff of 150 m, a large enclosure over 22 km on 10, in which there are not less than 60 craters. The highest is Le Bory at 2631 m. After a hearty mountain lunch, you will go from basaltic natural structures to the futuristic architecture of the Volcano’s House. This museum of modern, interactive and playful conception as much as instructive, lets ignore nothing of the tempestuous life of volcanoes, or the geologic formation of the island.Return to the hotel around 5 PM. Evening at Leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Meals Included: Breakfast
Day 3 : Half Day Maido Peak + St. Paul Market
After breakfast at the hotel, An exceptional ascent rate ! On 27 km, you will be from the sea level to 2200 m of altitude! The landscape changes as one goes along the ascent : villages, acacias forest, geranium fields, typical forest of tamarinds and finally the edge of Mafate Cirque. This sightseeing reveals a spectacular and breathtaking island! A cirque over more than 9000 hectares is at your feet, about fifteen villages and thousand kilometres of trekking paths are hidden in the bustling meanders of an appealing mountain. The Indian Ocean summit is here, it is within reach. Distances are impossible to calculate, here all is spectacular! On the way back, stopover in a geranium essence oil producer for a discovery of Creole customs linked at free living besides the essence oil’s typical aroma. Saint Paul’s market is a rich summary of Indian Ocean products. Stroll about its colourful aisles through Martin hot pepper, baskets of bitter Margoze, Pitaya crates, delicious Qunquat cardboard boxes, nave malagasy embroideries, home cooked meats, hats and bags hand-woven in Vacoa. The visit of this market on the ocean banks leaves its mark on your souvenirs for a long time. Return to the hotel around 12:30 PM. Rest of the day is at Leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Meals Included: Breakfast
Day 4 : Departure
After breakfast at the hotel, check-out of your hotel in morning and proceed to the airport for your onward journey.
Meals Included: Breakfast
|Reunion, Reunion Island|
|No Addons included with this package|
Terms & Condtions
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- Your e-tickets will be sent 3 days before departure in case of fixed departure.
- Above rates are Net and Non Commissionable.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Meal plan: EP – Accommodation only, CP – Accommodation with breakfast, MAP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be resonsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate / embassy descretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.( AC will not work on hills )
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicabke and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Also do read booking procedure which is given in every package details.
- The Company reserves the right to:
- Take the booking for the group tour and individual tour.
- Cancel bookings even after the acceptance of the payment without assigning any reason. In this case the company shall refund the money to the guest.
- Dismiss any guest from the tour for misbehaviour especially if it affects the group and Physical or verbal assault to the Tour Manager.
- Withdraw discounts at any point of time.
- Change the routing of Air Travel.
- Change hotel and/tour programme due to unavoidable circumstances.
- Cancellation made 30 days or more before departure date – 25% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made 15 to 30 Days prior to Departure – 50% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made within 15 Days before Departure – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- In case of no show – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Note: Please read the terms and conditions before booking.
Cancellation Due To Visa Rejection
- All the clients travelling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant / reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed / rejected, and the client will not hold JABETO CHOLO for the same. Client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from JABETO CHOLO
- Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.