6 NIGHTS / 7 DAYS
JC-IE-TOUR NO. 331
- City Tour
- 1 Night Accommodation in Negomb.
- 2 Nights Accommodation in Nuwara Eliya.
- 1 Night Accommodation in Tissamaharama.
- 2 NightsAccommodation in Colombo.
- Daily at the hotel Breakfasts.
- TOURS : As mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Tours and Transfers on PVT basis.
- Roundtrip Economy class airfare with taxes.
- Any Meals other than specified in inclusions.
- Personal expenses such as tips, porterage, telephone calls, rooms service, etc.
- Surcharge will be applicable on particular events, festival, exhibition & fairs.
- Any security deposit asked by the hotel during check in.
- Travel Insurance.
- Visa Charges.
- Service Tax extra.
Day 1 : Arrival at Colombo – Negombo
On arrival in Chilaw, you will be met by our driver/guide who will assist and drive you to Kandy. Enroute visit Manavari Temple: Manavari is the first place where Lord Rama installed the Siva Lingam and prayed after the end of the war with King Ravana. This Lingam is called Ramalingam because it was made by Lord Rama. Apart from this, the Lingam in Rameshwaram is the only Lingam in the world which is named after Lord Rama Munneshwaram Temple: Lord Rama after his victorious battle left for Ayodhya in one of King Ravanaas vimanaas. He felt he was being followed by a Brahmahasthi Doshama as he had killed King Ravana who was a Brahmin. He stopped the vimana at this juncture because he felt at this place the Brahmahasthi Doshama was not following him. He ascended from the vimana and asked God Shiva for a remedy. God Shiva blessed Lord Rama and advised him to install four lingams at Manavari, Thiru Koneshwaram, Thiru Ketheshwaram and Rameshwaram in India and pray, as the only remedy to get rid of the a Brahmahasthi Doshama On completion proceed to Negombo Check in at hotel and rest of the day at leisure Overnight in Negombo.
Day 2 : Negombo – Nuwara Eliya
Proceed to Nuwara Eliya, you would also visit a tea factory and estate en route and witness how the famous “Ceylon Tea” is brewed Check in at hotel and rest of the day at leisure Overnight in Nuwara Eliya.
Meals Included: Breakfast
Day 3 : NUWARA ELIYA
After breakfast at hotel, commence on a sightseeing tour in Nuwara Eliya Nuwara Eliya City Tour: Nuwara Eliya meaning “the city of dawn” is the town at the highest elevation (about 2000m above sea level) in Sri Lanka and its tallest peak, Piduruthalagala (2555m) could be seen from here. The city established by the British in the nineteenth century, and known as “Little England” and is a popular holiday resort for Sri Lankans & tourists due to its cool climate and quaint colonial feel with its little bungalows surrounded by hedgerows Visit Seetha Amman Temple and Hakgala Botanical Garden About 15km away is Seetha Amman Temple, said to be built at the spot where Ravna held Sita captive, as related in the Ramayana. The small temple has a collection of statues, including a couple of Kali The Hakgala Botanical Gardens was one of the pleasure gardens of King Ravana. This garden was expanded during the British period and has a wide variety of flowers including an excellent collection of orchids. This is the exotic pleasure garden where King Ravana kept the depressed Sita, insisting that she marries him. It was here where the heartwarming meeting took place between her and Hanuman, who brought her Ramas ring with the news that Rama was looking for her. He offered to carry her back but she refused saying it would be an insult to Ramas honor if she did so. Part of this majestic garden still exists. It is also said that Hanuman nearly destroyed it in order to prove to Ravana of the forces against him Overnight in Nuwara Eliya.
Meals Included: Breakfast
Day 4 : NUWARA ELIYA TISSAMAHARAMA
After breakfast at hotel, transfer Tissamaharama Check in at hotel and rest of the day at leisure Visit Kataragama Temple in the evening Katharagama: This is the temple of the Lord Karthikeya Subramanian at Katharagama. Lord Karthikeya was requested to go to the battle field by Lord Indra on the last day of the war. This was done to protect Lord Rama from the wrath of Brahmaastharam shot by King Ravana which otherwise would have weakened Lord Rama. Brahmaastharam aimed at Lord Rama for the second time was rendered useless by the presence of Lord Karthikeya Overnight in Tissamaharama.
Meals Included: Breakfast
Day 5 : Tissamaharama – Colombo
After breakfast at hotel, transfer to Colombo Check in at hotel and rest of the day at leisure Overnight in Colombo.
Meals Included: Breakfast
Day 6 : Visit Anjaneyar Temple
After breakfast at hotel, transfer to Colombo Visit Anjaneyar Temple in Kalubowila en routePanchamuga Anjaneyar Temple (Kalubowila): Hanuman is often called Anjaneyar by Tamils, as his mother’s name is Anjan. This kovil is the first Anjaneyar temple in Sri Lanka and the only one on the island dedicated to Lord Hanuman in his Panchamuga form, this means with five faces. And it is said to be the only temple in the world to have a chariot for Anjaneyar. Its chariot festival is held annually end of December or begin of January, it is one of the most popular processions in Sri Lanka’s capital Colombo. Visitors are advised to wash hands and feet before entering temple and not to cross hands inside the temple Check in at hotel and rest of the day at leisure Overnight in Colombo.
Meals Included: Breakfast
Day 7 : Departure from Colombo
After breakfast at the hotel, check out from hotel @ 12:00 hrs and proceed to Colombo airport for your onward journey.
|Negombo, Sri Lanka|
|Nuwara Eliya , Sri Lanka|
|Colombo, Sri Lanka|
|No Addons included with this package|
Terms & Condtions
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- Your e-tickets will be sent 3 days before departure in case of fixed departure.
- Above rates are Net and Non Commissionable.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Meal plan: EP – Accommodation only, CP – Accommodation with breakfast, MAP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be resonsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate / embassy descretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.( AC will not work on hills )
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicabke and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Also do read booking procedure which is given in every package details.
- The Company reserves the right to:
- Take the booking for the group tour and individual tour.
- Cancel bookings even after the acceptance of the payment without assigning any reason. In this case the company shall refund the money to the guest.
- Dismiss any guest from the tour for misbehaviour especially if it affects the group and Physical or verbal assault to the Tour Manager.
- Withdraw discounts at any point of time.
- Change the routing of Air Travel.
- Change hotel and/tour programme due to unavoidable circumstances.
- Cancellation made 30 days or more before departure date – 25% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made 15 to 30 Days prior to Departure – 50% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made within 15 Days before Departure – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- In case of no show – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Note: Please read the terms and conditions before booking.
Cancellation Due To Visa Rejection
- All the clients travelling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant / reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed / rejected, and the client will not hold JABETO CHOLO for the same. Client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from JABETO CHOLO
- Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.