PEARL OF PERSIAN GULF
4 NIGHTS / 5 DAYS
JC – IA -TOUR NO. 262
Day 1 (Doha)
Marhabaan and welcome to Qatar! On your arrival at the airport in Doha, you will be received by our representative and transferred to your hotel. Later in the evening you take a tour of the stunning Souk Waqif. Souk Waqif is a showpiece of traditional architecture, handicrafts and folk art, and was once a weekend trading area for the Bedouins. The only traditional souk to remain in the Gulf, it’s now a charming labyrinth of narrow streets where visitors can bargain and purchase an amazingly diverse range of products. A visit to one of the falcon shops is a unique experience – some shopkeepers will allow you to photograph and handle the birds while explaining equipment and training. There are regular displays of folk dance and music, particularly on festive occasions, and opportunities to take authentic pictures. Enjoy your evening at the Souk followed by a dinner in one of the local restaurants.
Day 2 (Doha)
Discover Doha on a cultural tour with our expert guide Qatar. You will visit Katara, the Valley of Culture, followed by “The Pearl Qatar” an extraordinary oyster shaped artificial island. Stop at the Camel Race Track in Shahaniya before continuing to the delightful Sheikh Faisal Museum, home to a stunning collection of 15.000 unique historical pieces. You will then drive to the Souk Waqif to have lunch at the heart of the authentic traditional market. Your final stop will be the Museum of Islamic Arts, a unique and world class museum with Islamic artifacts from around the globe.
Day 3 (Doha)
Enjoy a sumptuous breakfast at the hotel leave for a desert adventure. Enjoy an exciting dune bashing ride through the southern desert of Qatar. Visit the inland sea, which is the natural border to Saudi Arabia & enjoy a wonderful afternoon in our stylish Bedouin camp nearby. You will have to chance to try sand boarding, quad biking or snorkeling and enjoy a wonderful Arabian adventure.
Day 4 (Doha)
Today you experience the best of Doha with an exciting city tour. This tour will show you the city’s biggest and brightest attractions such as Pearl Qatar, Katara Cultural Village, Doha Corniche & Dhow Harbour as well as the Souq Waqif. You will also visit the Qatar Foundation, Education City, Equestrian Club at Al Rayan and Mathaf Museum of Modern Arts. Drive past the incredible Aspire Zone Foundation, shop at the Villagio Mall and wander through the magnificent Museum of Islamic Arts
Day 5 (Doha)
Enjoy an early breakfast at the hotel before departing for the airport for your flight back home loaded with souvenirs and happy memories.
Inclusion & Exclusion
4 Nights’ accommodation in Hotel
Return Airport Transfers on SIC basis
Evening Tour (16:00 – 21:00) Souq Waqif Tour with Dinner
Qatar Cultural Tour (09:00 – 18:00) – on Sunday, Monday, Wednesday & Thursday
Full Day Desert Safari
Full Day City Tour
Rooms are subject to availability.
The package excludes UAE tourist visa, OTB and tourism fee.
All transfers and tours are on sharing basis except airport transfers.
The package is based on a fixed itinerary.
The package is inclusive of 5% VAT
No belly dance and liquor are available during the Ramadan period.
The package is not valid for EID holidays.
We reserve the right to withdraw this promotion without any prior notice.
Terms & Condtions
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- Your e-tickets will be sent 3 days before departure in case of fixed departure.
- Above rates are Net and Non Commissionable.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Meal plan: EP – Accommodation only, CP – Accommodation with breakfast, MAP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be resonsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate / embassy descretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.( AC will not work on hills )
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicabke and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Also do read booking procedure which is given in every package details.
- The Company reserves the right to:
- Take the booking for the group tour and individual tour.
- Cancel bookings even after the acceptance of the payment without assigning any reason. In this case the company shall refund the money to the guest.
- Dismiss any guest from the tour for misbehaviour especially if it affects the group and Physical or verbal assault to the Tour Manager.
- Withdraw discounts at any point of time.
- Change the routing of Air Travel.
- Change hotel and/tour programme due to unavoidable circumstances.
- Cancellation made 30 days or more before departure date – 25% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made 15 to 30 Days prior to Departure – 50% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made within 15 Days before Departure – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- In case of no show – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Note: Please read the terms and conditions before booking.
Cancellation Due To Visa Rejection
All the clients travelling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant / reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed / rejected, and the client will not hold JABETO CHOLO for the same. Client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from JABETO CHOLO
- Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.
Leave a Reply