PATTAYA BEACH AND BANGKOK FUN
5 NIGHTS / 6 DAYS
JC-IE-TOUR NO. 345
- City Tour
- Half-day Coral Island Tour by Speedboat incl. Lunch
- Evening – Alcazar Show
- Half-day Temples and City Tour
- 03 nights accommodation in Pattaya.
- 02 nights accommodation in Bangkok.
- Daily breakfast at hotel.
- Half Day Coral Island Tour with lunch.
- Bangkok Half Day City tour covering Golden & Marble Buddha Temple on SIC basis.
- Transfers from Bangkok Airport to Pattaya hotel.
- Transfers from Pattaya Hotel to Bangkok Hotel.
- Transfers from Bangkok Hotel to Bangkok Airport.
- All tours & transfers on Seat in coach basis.
Note : Pick-up and Drop will be from Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK). If Pick-up and Drop is from Don Mueang International Airport (DMK) then extra charges will be applicable.
- Roundtrip Economy class airfare.
- Any Meals other than specified in inclusions.
- Personal expenses such as tips, porterage, telephone calls, rooms service, etc.
- Surcharge will be applicable on particular events, Festival, exhibition & Fairs.
- Any security deposit asked by the hotel during check in.
- Travel Insurance.
- Visa Charges.
- GST – extra.
Day 1 : Arrival at Bangkok Airport – Pattaya
Upon Arrival at Bangkok Airport, Meet and Greet with our local representative. We will take you on a 2 hour drive to the picturesque Pattaya, a breathtakingly beautiful beach destination. Interested travelers will be happy to know that the nightlife of Pattaya is one of the most happening in the world. Rest of the day is at Leisure. overnight at the hotel.
Day 2 : Pattaya – Coral Island Tour
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel, speedboat your way to the idyllic Coral Island through the sparkling aqua-blue waters of the Gulf of Thailand. Spend the day luxuriating under the warm tropical sun. Relax, swim, snorkel or just lie around sunning on the island’s immaculate golden beaches. You can also dive down into the waters for a more personal experience. After a relaxing time at the island, return and relish upon a sumptuous Indian lunch. Enjoy the evening at leisure and comfortably stay overnight at the hotel.
Meals Included: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 3 : Pattaya Day at Leisure
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Day free at leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Meals Included: Breakfast
Day 4 : Pattaya – Bangkok – Bangkok City Tour
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel, you can say goodbye to Pattaya as today you are going back to the city of temples, spas, endless shopping sprees and a vivid nightlife. Bangkok. After Checking in into the hotel you will be taken to the Half Day Bangkok Temple and city tour. We will Take you through the hustle of Bangkok to visit the capitals most significantly and visually stunning temples. Wat Trimitr, on the edge of Chinatown, which houses the world’s largest solid gold Buddha. And visit to Wat Benjamabophit, also known as the marble temple featuring a fusion of Thai and European styles. Rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Meals Included: Breakfast
Day 5 : Day free at leisure
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Day is free at leisure or you can take optional Tour to Safari World and Marine Park or enjoy your day shopping on the busy roads of Bangkok. You can also go to Floating Market Where you can Take a long tail boat ride through the canals to the market where you can stroll around the colourful floating marketplace bustling with boats and vendors selling tropical fruits and other delights. Also you can visit the snake farm, elephant riding or take a paddle boat around the market.
Meals Included: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 6 : Departure from Bangkok
After breakfast at the hotel, check out from hotel @ 12:00 hrs and proceed to Bangkok airport for your onward journey.
Meals Included: Breakfast
|No Addons included with this package|
Terms & Condtions
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- Your e-tickets will be sent 3 days before departure in case of fixed departure.
- Above rates are Net and Non Commissionable.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Meal plan: EP – Accommodation only, CP – Accommodation with breakfast, MAP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be resonsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate / embassy descretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.( AC will not work on hills )
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicabke and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Also do read booking procedure which is given in every package details.
- The Company reserves the right to:
- Take the booking for the group tour and individual tour.
- Cancel bookings even after the acceptance of the payment without assigning any reason. In this case the company shall refund the money to the guest.
- Dismiss any guest from the tour for misbehaviour especially if it affects the group and Physical or verbal assault to the Tour Manager.
- Withdraw discounts at any point of time.
- Change the routing of Air Travel.
- Change hotel and/tour programme due to unavoidable circumstances.
- Cancellation made 30 days or more before departure date – 25% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made 15 to 30 Days prior to Departure – 50% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made within 15 Days before Departure – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- In case of no show – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Note: Please read the terms and conditions before booking.
Cancellation Due To Visa Rejection
- All the clients travelling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant / reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed / rejected, and the client will not hold JABETO CHOLO for the same. Client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from JABETO CHOLO
- Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.