PARIS TO SWITZERLAND
5 NIGHTS / 6 DAYS
JC – IE – TOUR NO. 112
- City Tour
- 02 Nights acommodation in Paris
- 03 Nights acommodation in Switzerland
- Orientation Guided City Tour of Paris.
- Orientation tour of Lausanne, Montreux, Vevey and Lucerne.
- Paris Eiffel Tower level 2
- Paris Seine River Cruise
- Zurich Mt. Titlis
- Glacier 3000
- 05 Breakfast and 05 Veg / Non Veg / Jain Dinners at Indian Restaurant
- Hindi / English speaking Tour Leader / Manager
- Coach transfer throughout the tour except First and Last Day on Shared Coach Basis
- Roundtrip Economy class airfare.
- Any Meals other than specified in inclusions.
- Personal expenses such as tips, porterage, telephone calls, rooms service, etc.
- Surcharge will be applicable on particular events, festival, exhibition & fairs.
- Any security deposit asked by the hotel during check in.
- Travel Insurance.
- Visa Charges.
- GST – extra.
Day 1 : Arrival At Paris
Arrive at Airport & transfer to hotel The rest of day is at leisure so that you can relax after your long haul flight. Paris, France’s capital, is a major European city and a global centre for art, fashion, gastronomy and culture. Its 19th-century cityscape is crisscrossed by wide boulevards and the River Seine. Beyond such landmarks as the Eiffel Tower and the 12th-century, Gothic Notre-Dame cathedral, the city is known for its cafe culture and designer boutiques along the Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honor. Overnight at the hotel.
Meals Included: Dinner
Day 2 : Paris Guided City Tour-Eiffel Tower visit 2nd Level-River Seine Cruise
This morning start you day with Guided Orientation tour to see popular sites like place de la concorde, Arc de Triomphe. Notre Dame de Paris, Louvre Pyramid, Muse d’Orsay, Palais Garnier Opera, Champs Elysees Street, Alexander Bridge, Montmatre, Concords Square, a journey to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower for breath taking view and many other historic buildings. Later enjoy a cruise on River Seine. Overnight at the hotel.
Meals Included: Breakfast, Dinner
Day 3 : Paris Lausanne (Switzerland)
After Breakfast, Check out and board your coach to drive to Switzerland. On your way you will make a stop at Geneva. Switzerland is a mountainous Central European country, home to numerous lakes, villages and the high peaks of the Alps. Its cities contain medieval quarters, with landmarks like capital Bern’s Zytglogge clock tower and Lucerne’s wooden chapel bridge. The country is also known for its ski resorts and hiking trails. Banking and finance are key industries, and Swiss watches and chocolate are world renowned. Upon Arrival, enjoy the orientation of Tour of Geneva. Later the evening we will visit other Swiss Village. Check In at the hotel and later enjoy the delicious cooked Indian Dinner. Overnight at the hotel.
Meals Included: Breakfast, Dinner
Day 4 : Glacier 3000 Gstaad Montreux Vevey – Lausanne
After breakfast, proceed to Col Du Pillon, located into the western Swiss Alps, linking Aigle, Le Spey and Les Diablerets in the canton of Vaud. The Glacier 3000 is the only glacier ski area in the Bernese Oberland and allows to offer winter sports from late October to early May. It presents a spectacular view over the Bernese Alps, 24 summits over 4000m high such as the Mont Blanc and the Matterhorn. Do visit the mountain station conceptualized by famous designer Mario Botta. Later we will proceed to Gstaad. Gstaad is picturesque villages, stunning lookout points, mountain railways and a range of activities and culinary highlights line this beautiful route. Later in the evening proceed to Lausanne. Overnight at the hotel
Meals Included: Breakfast, Dinner
Day 5 : Mt. Titlis and Rhine Fall
After breakfast, proceed to Engelberg town- a base cable car station of Mt.Titlis. The TITLIS ROTAIR revolving gondola transports you easily to the mountain station. Take your time and visit the Swiss Lion shop, the world’s highest watch shop. You can even have your photo taken in traditional Swiss costume in our photo studio. The glacier cave is only a snowball’s throw from the mountain station. The glistening, blue ice tunnel leads deep down into the fascinating world inside the glacier. In the summer months, the Ice Flyer chair lift will take you to the glacier park where all kinds of fun snow activities await. Grab a snow tube or a speedy sled and whiz down the piste, whipping up plenty of snow as you go. You may also do the Titlis Cliff Walk is a pedestrian bridge along the cliff of Mount Titlis in the Swiss Alps. Later, in the afternoon, proceed to the city of Lucerne for Orientation tour and see the Chapel Bridge-The Chapel Bridge is a covered wooden footbridge spanning diagonally across the Reuss River in the city of Lucerne. Named after the nearby St. Peter’s Chapel, the bridge is unique since it contains a number of interior paintings dating back to the 17th century, Jesuit Church- This beautiful church is considered to be the first large baroque style church ever built in Switzerland. Lion Monument-The Lion Monument, or the Lion of Lucerne, is a rock relief in Lucerne, Switzerland, designed by Bertel Thorvaldsen and hewn in 182021 by Lukas Ahorn. Later we will drive through the scenic sights of Switzerland and you will make a stop at Scha hausen which is prevalently known as Rhine Falls – Mini Niagra falls of Europe. Upon arrival Zurich, we will have dinner at Indian restaurant and later proceed to hotel. Check-in to the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Meals Included: Breakfast, Dinner
Day 6 : Departure from Lausanne – Zurich Airport
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and take transfers to Zurich airport.
Meals Included: Breakfast
|No Addons included with this package|
Terms & Condtions
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- Your e-tickets will be sent 3 days before departure in case of fixed departure.
- Above rates are Net and Non Commissionable.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Meal plan: EP – Accommodation only, CP – Accommodation with breakfast, MAP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be resonsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate / embassy descretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.( AC will not work on hills )
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicabke and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Also do read booking procedure which is given in every package details.
- The Company reserves the right to:
- Take the booking for the group tour and individual tour.
- Cancel bookings even after the acceptance of the payment without assigning any reason. In this case the company shall refund the money to the guest.
- Dismiss any guest from the tour for misbehaviour especially if it affects the group and Physical or verbal assault to the Tour Manager.
- Withdraw discounts at any point of time.
- Change the routing of Air Travel.
- Change hotel and/tour programme due to unavoidable circumstances.
- Cancellation made 30 days or more before departure date – 25% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made 15 to 30 Days prior to Departure – 50% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made within 15 Days before Departure – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- In case of no show – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Note: Please read the terms and conditions before booking.
Cancellation Due To Visa Rejection
- All the clients travelling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant / reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed / rejected, and the client will not hold JABETO CHOLO for the same. Client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from JABETO CHOLO
- Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.
Leave a Reply