PARIS & LONDON
5 NIGHTS / 6 DAYS
JC-IE-TOUR NO. 111
- City Tour
- 02 Nights accommodation in Paris.
- 01 Night accommodation in Amiens.
- 02 Night accommodation in London.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Travel by bus with English speaking guide.
- Basic travel insurance.
- Arrival transfer.
- Paris City Tour.
- London City Tour.
- Boat : Boat Trip along River Seine in Paris.
- Evening transfer : Montmartre District in Paris, Latin Quartier in Paris, Soho District in London, Camden Area in London.
- Ticket admission : Funicular in Montmartre in Paris, 2nd Floor Eiffel Tower in Paris, Bunker Eperlecques in Eperlecques, Traditional Afternoon Tea in London.
- Ferry : Ferry France to UK in Canterbury.
- All tours & transfers on seat in coach basis.
- Return airfare in economy class with taxes.
- Any Meals other than specified in inclusions.
- Personal expenses such as tips, porterage, telephone calls, rooms service, etc.
- Surcharge will be applicable on particular events, festival, exhibition & fairs.
- Any security deposit asked by the hotel during check in.
- Travel Insurance.
- Visa Charges.
- GST extra.
Day 1 : Arrival at Paris
Welcome to Paris! On arrival at the airport, we will be waiting to transfer you to the hotel. Our guide will be ready at the hotel and will give an overview of the tour. At the end of the evening, we provide transfer to the Montmartre district. This neighbourhood is known for its painters, artists, and its cabarets. Sit down to dinner and enjoy a magical night. You can choose between Indian, Chinese, French and American cuisines. We will ascend by funicular to the hill and admire the spectacular view of Paris from the top. Return to hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2 : Paris City Tour
After breakfast the hotel. A scenic guided tour to discover the history, main boulevards and the breath taking monuments of Paris. We end the visit at the Eiffel Tower area. You will have the opportunity to climb up to the second floor of this remarkable metal monument. End your visit with a boat cruise along the River Seine, which divides the north of Paris from the south. Enjoy a free afternoon to explore as you choose. At sunset enjoy dinner in Quartier Latin, a very picturesque area of the historic centre where a wide variety of international cuisines await you. Return to hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Meals Included: Breakfast
Day 3 : Paris – Amiens
After breakfast at the hotel. We go to the centre of Paris, to the area of the Louvre Museum. Free time. If you wish we can accompany you to Benlux, one of the most complete and best-known perfumeries in Paris. At around 17:30 hrs. We will leave Paris for Amiens, with the highest Cathedral and beautiful historic centre alongside the river. Overnight at the hotel.
Meals Included: Breakfast
Day 4 : Amiens – London
After breakfast at the hotel. Ferry crossing to United Kingdom. Evening transfer to Soho. We set off to the north of France. In Eperlecques we visit a huge bunker in the middle of the forest (admission included). From this point, V1 and V2 missiles were fired to the UK. Next, we leave on a ferry across the English Channel to reach Canterbury, the religious capital of England with a very attractive historic centre. Continuation to London. Tonight sit down for dinner at your preferred restaurant (Indian, Chinese, Thai, International, and so on) in the lively Soho district. Overnight at the hotel.
Meals Included: Breakfast
Day 5 : London City Tour
After breakfast at the hotel. We get to know London on a locally guided tour featuring style, culture and history. See the Houses of Parliament, the River Thames, the Tower of London and Buckingham Palace, where we shall be able to watch the famous Changing of the Guard (depending on the season). Afterwards, we go to the British Museum, one of the main and oldest museums in the world, where we can see relics from cultures all around the globe. In the afternoon, at 17:00 hrs, after a period of free time, we invite all our travellers to a traditional Afternoon Tea. Afterwards, we provide transfer to Camden, a district famous for having one of the most varied and extravagant street markets in London. Time for dinner in this area with numerous ethnic restaurants (Indian, Thai, Chinese, International, and so on). Overnight at the hotel.
Day 6 : London
After breakfast, end of our services.
Meals Included: Breakfast
|London, United Kingdom|
|No Addons included with this package|
Terms & Condtions
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- Your e-tickets will be sent 3 days before departure in case of fixed departure.
- Above rates are Net and Non Commissionable.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Meal plan: EP – Accommodation only, CP – Accommodation with breakfast, MAP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be resonsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate / embassy descretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.( AC will not work on hills )
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicabke and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Also do read booking procedure which is given in every package details.
- The Company reserves the right to:
- Take the booking for the group tour and individual tour.
- Cancel bookings even after the acceptance of the payment without assigning any reason. In this case the company shall refund the money to the guest.
- Dismiss any guest from the tour for misbehaviour especially if it affects the group and Physical or verbal assault to the Tour Manager.
- Withdraw discounts at any point of time.
- Change the routing of Air Travel.
- Change hotel and/tour programme due to unavoidable circumstances.
- Cancellation made 30 days or more before departure date – 25% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made 15 to 30 Days prior to Departure – 50% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made within 15 Days before Departure – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- In case of no show – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Note: Please read the terms and conditions before booking.
Cancellation Due To Visa Rejection
- All the clients travelling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant / reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed / rejected, and the client will not hold JABETO CHOLO for the same. Client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from JABETO CHOLO
- Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.