KENYAN ESCAPE SPECIAL
5 NIGHTS / 6 DAYS
JC – IA – TOUR NO. 440
Long Haul Diwali
Day 1 (Nairobi)
A warm welcome awaits you upon arrival at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport by our Local Guide. Thereafter, depart for The Ark Lodge. A Haven in the Hills. The Ark Lodge is nestled on a slope of Mweiga Hill in the Aberdare Highlands, part of the Great Rift Valley. This captivating site was the homestead of an English couple that decided to settle in Kenya. Almost a half-century later, their home, “The Steep” and opened for guests. Considered a heritage property in Kenya, The Ark Lodge has retained the charm of a private home with the simple comforts of a country inn. Dinner and overnight stay at The Ark Lodge.
Day 2 (Nairobi)
After a hearty breakfast, depart for Lake Elementaita Located at the shores of Lake Elementaita arriving in time for lunch The Lodge is the ideal place for those seeking an exquisite getaway for relaxation purposes. After check in, Enjoy the afternoon at complete relaxation as you enjoy swimming or a walk around the lake shore followed by dinner and overnight at Lake Elementaita Sentrim Lodge.
Day 3 (Nairobi)
After a hearty breakfast this morning you will depart with picnic lunches for the North side of the Great Rift Valley arriving at the magnificent home of the flamingo, the beautiful Lake Bogoria with its many geysers and hot springs. A lovely drive through Lake Bogoria reserve. Today will be a delight for the ornithologists in you as you will probably see 60 different species of the lake and riverine birds. After a picnic lunch under a shady tree, return back when you are ready for dinner and Overnight at Lake Elementeita Sentrim Lodge.
Day 4 (Nairobi)
The early rise followed by a hearty breakfast and depart for your next destination, the Masai Mara Game Reserve; the site of one of the most spectacular phenomenon of the natural world -The Great Annual Wildebeest Migration. Fêted as one of the “New Seven Wonders of the World”. After check-in and a lovely lunch, depart for afternoon game drive where you will most likely see the Big Five- lion, rhino, buffalo, leopard, and elephant. Dinner and Overnight at Mara Sentrim Camp.
Day 5 (Nairobi)
A relaxed rise followed by a hearty breakfast and thereafter a full day game drive with picnic lunch to see the varied game of the Masai Mara. This region is Kenya’s most popular game sanctuary where you will have the best opportunity of spotting the Big Five (lion, leopard, buffalo, rhino and elephant). Optional visit to a local Maasai village. Dinner and Overnight at Mara Sentrim Camp.
Day 6 (Nairobi)
After a hearty breakfast, you will depart for Nairobi. Upon arrival, you will be transferred to the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport for your flight back home.
Inclusion & Exclusion
Arrival meet and assist and all airport transfers
Accommodation on FB Basis throughout your safari
Transportation in a Safari vehicle with pop up roof ideal for game viewing with a window seat for every person
Services of an English speaking Safari Driver guide
All the Activities as listed in the itinerary
All Park Entrance Fees
All Conservation Fees
Complimentary bottled water and snack hamper in all our vehicles
Comprehensive tour documents and Wildlife Checklist.
Airfare & Travel Insurance
Anything which is not specified under Inclusions
Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing or any other item not specified in ‘cost inclusions’
Any increase in taxes or fuel, ROE, leading to increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
Any Surcharges if applicable due to peak season or any other event
Terms & Condtions
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- Your e-tickets will be sent 3 days before departure in case of fixed departure.
- Above rates are Net and Non Commissionable.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Meal plan: EP – Accommodation only, CP – Accommodation with breakfast, MAP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be resonsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate / embassy descretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.( AC will not work on hills )
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicabke and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Also do read booking procedure which is given in every package details.
- The Company reserves the right to:
- Take the booking for the group tour and individual tour.
- Cancel bookings even after the acceptance of the payment without assigning any reason. In this case the company shall refund the money to the guest.
- Dismiss any guest from the tour for misbehaviour especially if it affects the group and Physical or verbal assault to the Tour Manager.
- Withdraw discounts at any point of time.
- Change the routing of Air Travel.
- Change hotel and/tour programme due to unavoidable circumstances.
- Cancellation made 30 days or more before departure date – 25% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made 15 to 30 Days prior to Departure – 50% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made within 15 Days before Departure – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- In case of no show – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Note: Please read the terms and conditions before booking.
Cancellation Due To Visa Rejection
All the clients travelling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant / reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed / rejected, and the client will not hold JABETO CHOLO for the same. Client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from JABETO CHOLO
- Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.
Leave a Reply