GEMS OF SRI LANKA
6 NIGHTS / 7 DAYS
JC – IA – TOUR NO. 320
Dambulla (1N) Kandy (2N) Nuwara Eliya (1N) Bentota (1N) Colombo (1N)
Day 1 (Dambulla)
Enroute to your destination, you can visit one of the most important tourist attraction in Sri Lanka, the Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage. Volunteers and caretakers provide shelter and take care of orphaned, abandoned and injured elephants within the park. You can watch caretakers feed, bathe and help these gentle giants. You want walk with the herd to the nearby river to watch the elephants bathe and play around in water. Your next destination will be the Dambulla Cave Temples. It is the largest and best-preserved cave temple compound in Sri Lanka.
These 80 or more caves tell of the inhabitants dating back to the 3rd Century BCE. Five main caves hold the holy Buddhist shrines. The stupa was built in the 5th century AD and the caves contain precious paintings and innumerable Buddha sculptures. Among the paintings, two of the most magnificent depict the temptation of the Buddha by the demon Mara and the First Sermon of the Buddha.
Dinner & overnight stay in Dambulla / Sigiriya
Day 2 (Kandy)
Your city tour will commence with the visit to one of the wonders of the ancient world -the Sigiriya Rock Fortress. It is also a UNESCO world Heritage site.Sigiriya Rock was once an ancient Castle used both as a palace and a fortress and was created by the great King Kasyapa. The magnificent rock fortress of Sigiriya is visible for miles from all directions and dominates the surrounding plain.
The real evidence of the richness will be affirmed by your visit to the Gem Museum. Sri Lanka produces the finest quality of gems in the world. Semi-precious gems, the sapphires of Sri Lanka, which are very exclusive and comes in shades of blue, red, green, white etc.And also guests can enjoy with cultural show in Kandy.
Dinner & overnight stay in Kandy
Day 3 (Kandy)
While on your city tour you will visit one of the world heritages as well as a sacred place for the Buddhists all over the world; namely the Temple of tooth Relic known to the Sri Lankans as Dalada Maligawa.
Your next visit will be to the Peradeniya Botanical Gardens which is a paradise for nature lovers. This beautiful flower Eden is restored with over 300 different varieties of orchids, other spices, medicinal plants and Palm trees. Every year more than 1.2 million people are enchanted by the beauty of these 147 acre flower gardens.In the evening you will witness a traditional cultural dance show.
Dinner & overnight stay in Kandy
Day 4 (Nuwara Eliya)
During the city tour in NuwaraEliya you will visit the main attractions of the town which include the golf course, trout streams, Victoria Park, and boating or fishing on Lake Gregory.
You can also visit a working tea factory where the slow-growing tea bushes of this highland region produce some of the world’s finest Orange Pekoe tea. You can also add Seetha Eliya and Haggala Gardens.
SeethaEliya is a temple which was mentioned in the famous epic Ramayana. Haggala is a temperate hill-country garden where languid low-country lotus and water lily float in their serene loveliness
Dinner & overnight stay in Nuwaraeliya
Day 5 (Bentota)
Turtle hatchery projects have been launched to conserve the population of turtles that are reaching extinction and such projects are found along the southern coast of Sri Lanka where turtles come ashore to lay their eggs. The turtle digs a hole on the beach, lays hers eggs and covers it with sand where it is supposed to; incubate by the heat of the sun.
Bentota is the city of the Golden Beaches. You will be able to relax and feel the spirit of the sea and the warmth of the soft sand.
Another special place is the Madu River. Guests can enjoy with madu river boat safari. Madu River is a paradise of nature. A beautiful river mixed with sea water. The both banks of the river covered with mangroves and Species of various plants. You can see beautiful smallislands speeded over the area.
Dinner & overnight stay in Bentota
Day 6 (Colombo)
This is a commercial capital of Sri Lanka. The name “Colombo”, first introduced by the Portuguese in 1505, is believed to be derived from the classical Sinhalese name Kolonthota. The most attractive place which situated in Colombo is Galle face.Guests can visit around the Colombo city. If they want can get an experience with grand lunch in five star hotels in Colombo. While on your city tour in Colombo you may visit famous places including Galle Face Green, the Viharamahadevi Park, National Museum, Twin World Trade Center towers, Old Parliament Building, Fort district, Independence Hall at Independence Square, and prominent Buddhist, Hindu, Islam and Christian places of worship. (Entrance fees to sites not included). For shopping, you may visit Odel, House of Fashion, Beverly Street, Majestic City, Noritake, etc.
Dinner & overnight stay in Colombo
Day 7 (Colombo)
Transfer from Colombo to Airport for Departure
Inclusion & Exclusion
Sri Lanka single entry Visa – Subject to approval by Immigration
Welcome and assistance at Airport
Breakfast & Dinner
Transport in an air-conditioned vehicle with English speaking chauffeur guide
1ltr water bottle each per day
External / Internal Airfare is not included in the Itinerary.
All the Entrance fees
Lunch and Dinner throughout the tour
Camera and video permit
Any expenses of personal nature
Porterage at hotels
Christmas Eve & New Year Supplement extra
Rates are not valid during Black-Out Period. Additional Surcharges may apply
Terms & Condtions
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- Your e-tickets will be sent 3 days before departure in case of fixed departure.
- Above rates are Net and Non Commissionable.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Meal plan: EP – Accommodation only, CP – Accommodation with breakfast, MAP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be resonsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate / embassy descretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.( AC will not work on hills )
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicabke and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Also do read booking procedure which is given in every package details.
- The Company reserves the right to:
- Take the booking for the group tour and individual tour.
- Cancel bookings even after the acceptance of the payment without assigning any reason. In this case the company shall refund the money to the guest.
- Dismiss any guest from the tour for misbehaviour especially if it affects the group and Physical or verbal assault to the Tour Manager.
- Withdraw discounts at any point of time.
- Change the routing of Air Travel.
- Change hotel and/tour programme due to unavoidable circumstances.
- Cancellation made 30 days or more before departure date – 25% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made 15 to 30 Days prior to Departure – 50% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made within 15 Days before Departure – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- In case of no show – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Note: Please read the terms and conditions before booking.
Cancellation Due To Visa Rejection
All the clients travelling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant / reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed / rejected, and the client will not hold JABETO CHOLO for the same. Client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from JABETO CHOLO
- Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.