FROM SEOUL TO HIROSHIMA
6 NIGHTS / 7 DAYS
JC – IA – TOUR NO. 434
Seoul (2N) jeonju (1N) Busan (1N) Shimoneski (1N) Hiroshima (1N)
Day 1 (Seoul)
Welcome to Korea! You will transfer to the hotel from the airport in group transport.
Later in the afternoon, we are going to begin our tour of this fascinating country with a visit to the tsunami shaped City Hall. In front of the City Hall, we will also see the Deoksugung Palace, which is lit up at night and which allows us to appreciate the tradition and modernity of this country. On foot, we will then go from here to the district of Myeongdong, the largest and busiest shopping area in Korea. Its name means “brilliant tunnel”. Dinner included in a local restaurant.
Day 2 (Seoul)
Today we include a tour of the city of Seoul lasting five hours. We will see Changdeokgung Palace. This is a World Heritage Site formed by a group of palaces inside a large park. After the visit, we will go to Bukchon Hanok Village, a traditional historical neighbourhood with tiny houses. Then we pay a visit to Gyeongbokgung Palace, an impressive palace that is 600 years old, where we will see the Changing of the Guard ceremony (if scheduled). Afterwards we will visit the War Memorial, an impressive war museum that tells of the different conflicts suffered by Korea during its history, particular the Korean War with the United Nations in which soldiers from many different countries took part. To finish, we stop at Lotte World Tower, an impressive 550 m building where there will be time to climb the tower or stroll in the park or around the luxury shopping centres. Lunch included in a local restaurant. You will spend the rest of the day at leisure.
Day 3 (jeonju)
Our next stop is the city of Suwon, former capital of Korea, a World Heritage Site famous for its walls. We will see the impressive fortifications of the city and visit Hwaseong Haenggung, the imperial summer palace. Before leaving this city, we will stop at the Samsung Innovation Museum to learn about the history of this famous technological company. Then we continue to Jeonju, where we will see its fascinating old town (Hanok Village), with its tiny houses, traditional shops and art galleries. Lunch included in a local restaurant.
Note: The visit to the Samsung Innovation Museum is not always guaranteed. In case it is not possible, Samsung D´Light will be visited instead.
Day 4 (Busan)
Travel through towering mountains as you make your way to Haeinsa, a Buddhist temple built in the year 802 where we discover the Tripitaka, the most complete collection of Buddhist texts engraved on 80,000 blocks of wood. We will visit the temple and the museum on the Tripitaka. We go on to Daegu where we see the market of traditional medicines with its different herbs, and especially ginseng, and the Museum of Oriental medicine. Lunch included. In the afternoon we travel to Haedong Yonggung, a 14th century Buddhist temple located by the sea. Then on to Busan.
Day 5 (Shimoneski)
We are in the second largest city in Korea, Busan. We see the memorial to the United Nations with its cemetery were people from numerous countries are buried. Then on to the fantastic Doosan Haeundae complex with its skyscraper and sports marina. We approach the largest fish market in the country, which is alongside Nampo port. Lunch included. Then we walk from there to Yongdusan Park with its immense 120 m pagoda. At night you will take the ferry crossing the Sea of Japan in double cabins with bathroom.
NB: Sometimes the ferry will be from Busan to Fukuoka (similar schedule).
Day 6 (Hiroshima)
We dock at the port of Shimonoseki at 08.00hrs (breakfast not included) and cross the border. We then depart for Iwakuni, a small city where we will stop to admire the beautiful historic Kintai-Kyo Bridge. We then continue to Miyajimaguchi where we take a ferry to Miyajima, the island “where men and Gods live together in peace”, known for the Itsukushima Shrine dedicated to the guardian of the seas, built partly over the sea. Here we have time to visit the temple, stroll through its attractive centre and have lunch. Then we continue to Hiroshima, where tragedy struck as an atomic bomb fell in 1945, which destroyed the whole city. We will visit the Peace Memorial Park, the atomic bomb dome and the impressive Peace Memorial Museum. Dinner included.
Day 7 (Hiroshima)
After breakfast, you will check out of your hotel marking the end of our services.
Inclusion & Exclusion
Europamundo General Services: Travel by bus with English speaking guide, basic travel insurance, and breakfast buffet.
Includes arrival transfer
City tour in : Seoul.
Evening Transfer: Myeongdong quarter in Seoul.
Ticket admission: Metro, Changdeokgung Palace, Gyeongbokgung Palace, War Memorial in Seoul, Hwaseong Haenggung, Samsung Innovation Museum not always guaranteed; in Suwon, Hanok Village in Jeonju, Buddhist Temple in Haeinsa, Haedong Yonggung Temple, Yongdusan Park, U.N. Memorial and Doosan Haeundae in Busan, Kintaikyo in Iwakuni, Itsukushima Temple, Peace Memorial Museum in Hiroshima.
Ferry: Busan Shimonoseki (night ferry), Hiroshima- Miyajima.
6 Lunch or Dinner Included in: Seoul, Seoul, Suwon, Daegu, Busan, Hiroshima.
Anything else not mentioned in inclusions.
Air fare / Train fare / Visa Fees / Monument fare.
Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing or any other item not specified in ‘cost inclusions’
Any increase in taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
Terms & Condtions
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- Your e-tickets will be sent 3 days before departure in case of fixed departure.
- Above rates are Net and Non Commissionable.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Meal plan: EP – Accommodation only, CP – Accommodation with breakfast, MAP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be resonsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate / embassy descretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.( AC will not work on hills )
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicabke and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Also do read booking procedure which is given in every package details.
- The Company reserves the right to:
- Take the booking for the group tour and individual tour.
- Cancel bookings even after the acceptance of the payment without assigning any reason. In this case the company shall refund the money to the guest.
- Dismiss any guest from the tour for misbehaviour especially if it affects the group and Physical or verbal assault to the Tour Manager.
- Withdraw discounts at any point of time.
- Change the routing of Air Travel.
- Change hotel and/tour programme due to unavoidable circumstances.
- Cancellation made 30 days or more before departure date – 25% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made 15 to 30 Days prior to Departure – 50% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made within 15 Days before Departure – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- In case of no show – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Note: Please read the terms and conditions before booking.
Cancellation Due To Visa Rejection
All the clients travelling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant / reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed / rejected, and the client will not hold JABETO CHOLO for the same. Client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from JABETO CHOLO
- Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.