FREE AND EASY KIEV
4 NIGHTS / 5 DAYS
JC-IE-TOUR NO. 403
• City Tour
• Return International flights Ex Delhi(Air Arabia)
• Accommodation in selected hotels 4 * (4 nights, all meals included B,L,D+ 1 Gala dinner with alcohol)
• Transfer Airport-Hotel-Airport
• Transport services according the program
• English speaking guide for tours
• Visa support documents at Embassy of Ukraine (Letter of Invitation)
• Kiev City Tour (Independence Square, Khreschatyk, TSUM Mall)
• Entrance Tickets : Kiev Funicular cable
• Lavra Cave Monastery
• Kiev Metro Ride
• World War II Museum & Motherland
• Observation Terrace Entrance Fees.
• Shopping tour
• 1 Bottle of water 500 Ml per Pax /day
• Medical Insurance
• DHL Charges
• Hotel Vat in Ukraine + Service Tax
• Any Meals other than specified in inclusions.
• Personal expenses such as tips, porterage, telephone calls, rooms service, etc.
• Surcharge will be applicable on particular events, festival, exhibition & fairs.
• Any security deposit asked by the hotel during check in.
• Travel Insurance.
• Visa Charges.
• GST extra.
Day 1 : Arrival at Kiev
Upon arrival at Kiev airport do the custom clearance. Meet & greet our local representative & take transfers to Hotel. Day free for leisure. In Evening, transfers for short panoramic city tour. Overnight at the hotel
Meals Included: Dinner
Day 2 : Kiev City Tour + Funicular Cable
After breakfast at the hotel. Transfers for Kiev City Tour. We visit Independence Square, Khreschatyk, TSUM Mall. There are many underground shopping galleries so enjoy walking and window shopping. After Lunch visit St Michaels Golden Domed Monastery, tour by Kiev Funicular to see the Dniepers Bank(Tour By Coach). This is an active monastery where people come to pray and light candle. For the memory of those who have gone to the better world. Overnight at the hotel.
Meals Included: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 3 : Visit Lavra Cave Monastery + Kiev Metro Ride
After breakfast at the hotel. Transfer for Kiev-Pechersk Lavra. After lunch, After Lunch, Kiev Metro Ride ( Built after WW2, Kiev Metro was supposed to serve 2 purposes: mode of transport and bomb shelter. Kiev metro submerges as low as 105,5 metres (350 feet) below the surface level and is considered to be worlds deepest subway. Overnight at the hotel.
Meals Included: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 4 : Visit to WW II Museum+ Motherland + Observation Terrace
After breakfast at the hotel. Today, we visit world war 2 museum and Statue of Motherland. After lunch, visit the Observation Terrace. Free time for leisure. Transfer for Gala Dinner with alcohol. Overnight at the hotel.
Meals Included: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 5 : Departure from Kiev
After breakfast at the hotel, check out from hotel @ 12:00 hrs and transfer to Kievs biggest shopping mall The Ocean Plaza where you can spoil yourself and your beloved ones with worlds leading brands. At 17:00 hrs transfer to Kiev airport for your return flight.
Meals Included: Breakfast, Lunch
Kiev, Ukraine Mercure Kyiv Congress
No Addons included with this package
Terms & Condtions
• GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
• Your e-tickets will be sent 3 days before departure in case of fixed departure.
• Above rates are Net and Non Commissionable.
• The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
• Meal plan: EP – Accommodation only, CP – Accommodation with breakfast, MAP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner.
• Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
• In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be resonsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate / embassy descretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
• In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
• Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.( AC will not work on hills )
• Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
• It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
• Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
• Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
• Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
• Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
• From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicabke and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
• Also do read booking procedure which is given in every package details.
• The Company reserves the right to:
• Take the booking for the group tour and individual tour.
• Cancel bookings even after the acceptance of the payment without assigning any reason. In this case the company shall refund the money to the guest.
• Dismiss any guest from the tour for misbehaviour especially if it affects the group and Physical or verbal assault to the Tour Manager.
• Withdraw discounts at any point of time.
• Change the routing of Air Travel.
• Change hotel and/tour programme due to unavoidable circumstances.
• Cancellation made 30 days or more before departure date – 25% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
• Cancellation made 15 to 30 Days prior to Departure – 50% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
• Cancellation made within 15 Days before Departure – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
• In case of no show – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
• Note: Please read the terms and conditions before booking.
Cancellation Due To Visa Rejection
• All the clients travelling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant / reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed / rejected, and the client will not hold JAETO CHOLO for the same. Client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from Xploore.com JABETO CHOLO
• Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.
Leave a Reply