Terms & Conditions
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to be able to check into the hotel.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at the hotel. The identification proofs accepted are Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voter ID Card, and Passport. Without Original copy of valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check-in.
- PAN card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- Stay of 1 child up to 5 years of age is complementary without the use of extra mattress. Breakfast charges may be applicable for the child.
- Extra mattress will be provided for triple occupancy bookings.
- Pets are not allowed in the hotel premises.
- Should any action by a guest be deemed inappropriate by the hotel, or if any inappropriate behaviour is brought to the attention of the hotel, the hotel reserves the right, after the allegations have been investigated, to take action against the guest.
- Certain destinations may have different policies for specific times during the year.
- Guests shall be liable for any damage, except normal wear and tear to Hotel asset. Guest shall keep the Hotel room in a good condition and maintain hygiene and cleanliness.
- Certain policies are booking specific and are informed to the customer while making the booking.
- No Smoking Policy for JABETO CHOLO Townhouse: We really take pride in keeping all our rooms fresh and clean, and discourage smoking in the rooms. In case guests wish to smoke, the Hotel Reception will be happy to help.
- Guests may be contacted closer to their check-in date to confirm the arrival status or arrival time through calls or messages. In case, we do not receive a response from the guest after multiple attempts, the booking may be put on hold or cancelled. In case of availability, JABETO CHOLO will try to reinstate your booking when you contact us back or make a payment through our multitude of payment options
- As we continue to strive to improve our services, JABETO CHOLO may reach out to guests to get a feedback of their experience through calls or messages
- Extension of stay would be provided on current room rates, subject to availability.
- Current room rates can be different from the rates at which the rooms were booked.
- Cancelling an JABETO CHOLO is as fast and easy as booking one.
- We would love to host you but in case your plans change, our simple cancellation process makes sure you receive a quick confirmation and fast refunds. Our standard check-in time is 12 noon and you can check-in any time after that till your reservation is valid.
- We do not charge cancellation fees for bookings cancelled within 10 minutes of creating the same booking. Any amount paid will be refunded.
- In case, no cancellation policy is mentioned on the hotel details page, the following cancellation policy shall apply:
Cancellation for booked rooms –
You need to pay at least 25% of the booking amount as advance to make a booking.
|Cancellation Time||Cancellation Fee|
|30 days or more prior to check-in date||FREE Cancellation (100% refund)|
|Between 15 to 30 days of check-in date||50% advance amount|
|Less than 15 days of check-in date||100% advance amount|
On the date of check-in
In case you do not show up at the hotel, no refund is applicable on the booking.
Mid Stay Cancellation
In case you decide to shorten your booking for rooms post the check-in date, no refund is applicable on the booking.