FABULOUS WEST COAST USA
4 NIGHTS / 5 DAYS
JC-IE-TOUR NO. 406
- City Tour
- 02 Nights Accommodation in Las Vegas
- 02 Nights Accommodation in Los Angeles
- Daily Breakfast
- City Tour Las Vegas
- City Tour Los Angeles
- Entrance Tickets with transfers :Universal Studios
- Return airport transfers on SIC basis
- All tours and transfers on SIC basis
- Return airfare in economy class with taxes.
- Any Meals other than specified in inclusions.
- Personal expenses such as tips, porterage, telephone calls, rooms service, etc.
- Surcharge will be applicable on particular events, festival, exhibition & fairs.
- Any security deposit asked by the hotel during check in.
- Travel Insurance.
- Visa Charges.
- GST extra.
Day 1 : Arrival At Los Angeles
On arrival at Los Angeles, Meet our local representative, who will assist you in taking transfer to the hotel. Check into your hotel, and later enjoy a city tour of Los Angeles. We will drive you through the Entertainment capital of the world, Hollywood, Hollywood Walk of Fame, Beverly Hills, Grumman Chinese Theater, Sunset Strip, Rodeo Drive for the worlds most expensive shopping, and Chinatown for some good bargains. Post tour return back to the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2 : Los Angeles – Universal Studios
Today, after breakfast, proceed for a tour of Universal Studios, which has always been known for its innovative rides and attractions and is designed to let visitors experience the movies like never before. A trip to Universal is like a trip into the heart of Hollywood. With films and TV shows always in production, one never knows who they might see wandering the sidewalks of the park. Post tour return back to the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Meals Included: Breakfast
Day 3 : Los Angeles – Las Vegas
Today, after breakfast, Depart in the morning for your flight / bus to Las Vegas. On arrival, transfer to your hotel. Check in to the hotel & relax. In the evening, we proceed for the city tour of Las Vegas, experiencing the spectacular Colorful Dancing Fountain water fountains of the Bellagio, the Pirate Ships at Treasure Island, Stratosphere Tower, Downtown Vegas, and of course Fremont street, where over 12 million lights create a free show with pumping music. Post tour return back to the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Meals Included: Breakfast
Day 4 : Grand Canyon (Optional)
Today, after breakfast, Spend the day at leisure OR take the Grand Canyon Tour BUS OR AIR (OPTIONAL). Dont forget the new Wonder of the West, The SKYWALK. In the evening, take the Las Vegas Night Flight (OPTIONAL), a Helicopter Ride over dazzling night time Vegas, take in a fabulous show, or visit any of the free shows such as the Sirens of Treasure Island and much more. Overnight at the hotel.
Meals Included: Breakfast
Day 5 : Departure from Las Vegas
Today, after breakfast, take transfer to the airport to board the flight to the home country.
Meals Included: Breakfast
|Los Angeles, USA|
|Las Vegas, USA|
|No Addons included with this package|
Terms & Condtions
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- Your e-tickets will be sent 3 days before departure in case of fixed departure.
- Above rates are Net and Non Commissionable.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Meal plan: EP – Accommodation only, CP – Accommodation with breakfast, MAP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be resonsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate / embassy descretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.( AC will not work on hills )
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicabke and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Also do read booking procedure which is given in every package details.
- The Company reserves the right to:
- Take the booking for the group tour and individual tour.
- Cancel bookings even after the acceptance of the payment without assigning any reason. In this case the company shall refund the money to the guest.
- Dismiss any guest from the tour for misbehaviour especially if it affects the group and Physical or verbal assault to the Tour Manager.
- Withdraw discounts at any point of time.
- Change the routing of Air Travel.
- Change hotel and/tour programme due to unavoidable circumstances.
- Cancellation made 30 days or more before departure date – 25% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made 15 to 30 Days prior to Departure – 50% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made within 15 Days before Departure – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- In case of no show – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Note: Please read the terms and conditions before booking.
Cancellation Due To Visa Rejection
- All the clients travelling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant / reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed / rejected, and the client will not hold JABETO CHOLO for the same. Client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from JABETO CHOLO
- Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.