EAST COAST OF USA
6 NIGHTS / 7 DAYS
JC – IA – TOUR NO. 404
New York City (2N) Washington, D.C. (1N) Niagara Falls (2N) Harrisburg (1N)
Day 1 (New York City)
Welcome to NY!! Our representative will be at the airport for private pick up. Pick up details for each airport is given below. We will need the contact number of the passengers to facilitate transfers.
****One carry on and one suitcase per person only*****
Experience a World class New York hotel located in Fashionable area of Midtown Manhattan when you check into the Luxurious midtown property PARKER with breathtaking views of Central Park and the Manhattan skyline. (Check in time 3 PM).****Please, note that the hotel may take your Credit card at the time of check-in towards Incidentals. The hold on the card will be released once the guests check out if no charges are incurred********** Porterage is not included in the cost.
Meet your tour manager at 7 pm in the hotel lobby to start the tour. Enjoy a wonderful buffet dinner at restaurant walking distance from the hotel. After dinner, enjoy free time at Times Square on own to see the city in action at night. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2 (New York City)
Depart from the hotel at 8 am in the morning for your breakfast at an American restaurant. After breakfast, proceed to go on to the Statue of Liberty Ferry from Battery Park. View the world famous iconic Statue symbolizing the country’s freedom. Lunch on own. Make a pit stop to see the “NY BULL” on Wall St. This bronze statue weighs 3200 kgs & is a symbol of financial optimism & prosperity. Enjoy a scenic view from the top of Freedom tower observation deck. This is now the tallest building on the Western Hemisphere and stands in place of Twin towers. We will make a photo stop at Ground Zero (entrance to 9/11 memorial is not included). Get down to get a closer look at Rockefeller centre comprising of 19 high rise commercial buildings. Declared a national historic monument, you will be able to get quick photos of this landmark. Explore Souvenir shopping to take some excellent mementoes back home. Dinner at Indian Restaurant. See New York at its best from a double-decker bus. In “The City that Never Sleeps,” the best sightseeing happens after the sun goes down. Discover the brilliant lights, stunning views and vibrant nightlife with double decker Night Tour! Overnight at the hotel.
Day 3 (Washington, D.C.)
Get an early start to your day after breakfast & drive to Philadelphia (approximately 2 hours’ drive without traffic. Enjoy an entertaining guided tour of the largest city in Pennsylvania State (guided city tour). Our entertaining tour guide is a history buff, and he will relate the love of the city and a real sense of Philadelphia’s place in history to the group. Lunch on own. On your way from Philadelphia to DC, stop at DC’s latest happening waterfront destination with shopping, restaurants and DC’s latest attraction- Skywheel. This stately Observation wheel takes the riders as high as 180 Ft above the river, giving a wonderful bird’s eye view of the Potomac River. Enjoy a Dinner en route to the hotel. Check into Marriott Tysons or Similar.
Day 4 (Harrisburg)
Today after breakfast, Enjoy a city tour of DC with a specialized guide covering all the major landmarks. See all the key attractions in DC and learn about the history and trivia that surrounds Washington on this interactive tour of the capital city. You will visit the major monuments on this quick and efficient. At the end of the city tour, you will be given time at Air & space museum (1 hour and 30 minutes) to view all the different exhibits related to space & Aeronautics. Lunch on own. You will also be given time to visit museum of Natural history (1 hour and 30 minutes). Follow the amazing smell of cocoa beans on a delicious journey in an immersive chocolate ride at Hershey’s (2 hours’ drive). Dinner at Indian restaurant & check into Hotel (Hilton Harrisburg or Similar).
Day 5 (Niagara Falls)
After breakfast, proceed to do the Pennsylvania Capitol tour (if open for tours). The Pennsylvania State Capitol is the seat of government for the U.S. state of Pennsylvania and is in downtown Harrisburg. After an inside peek at the political hub of the state, follow the sweet scent of grapes to enjoy some wine tasting at Mt.Hope Winery-perfect way to bond with your fellow travellers. You will need some retail therapy after this sweet destination and this calls for a trip to Tanger outlet mall offering a lot of designer brand labels for cheap including American outfitters, Banana Republican, Michael Kors, Polo Ralph Lauren. Lunch on own. Proceed to Niagara Falls (approximately 6 hours of drive). Dinner at Indian restaurant en route. View the illumination of falls at night. This illumination includes a range of colours that alternate throughout the evening and shine over all of Niagara Falls & stay overnight at hotel
Day 6 (Niagara Falls)
The hotel is walking distance to the park. There will be no coach on this day of the tour. Today after breakfast, enjoy a 30-minute IMAX movie at the Niagara adventure theatre. To view you next attraction, Cave of the Winds, you will take an elevator ride- 175 feet below to get to a feel the power of Falls first hand. Geared-up in a souvenir rain poncho and specially designed sandals, guests follow wooden walkways along Niagara River to the Hurricane Deck. Do not forget to take an extra pair of clothes as you will definitely get wet. You will also take a closer look at the Bridal Veil falls in a boat ride abroad Maid of the mist. Lunch on own. Evening Free on own. Dinner at Indian restaurant & overnight at hotel.
Day 7 (New York City)
After breakfast, our representative will pick you up from the hotel for airport transfer based on your individual flights (please note that check out time is 11 am). Packed breakfast option is not available for passengers taking an early flight.
Inclusion & Exclusion
ALL HOTELS AS MENTIONED BELOW
AIRPORT TRANSFER ON PRIVATE basis (FROM JFK to Hotel) and private transfer from hotel to BUF airport.
6 INDIAN DINNERS AT RESTAURANT (CHOICE OF VEG, NON-VEG & JAIN)
6 AMERICAN BUFFET BREAKFAST
HINDI SPEAKING TOUR DIRECTOR (WILL MEET AT 7 PM ON DAY 1 & BE WITH THE GROUP TILL END OF DAY 6).
TOUR WILL BE CONDUCTED IN A 55 SEATER/22 SEATER/15 SEATER/VAN BASED ON THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE SIGNED FOR THE TOUR (request you to check with us one week prior to the departure date to get information on the Size of the vehicle). WIFI AT ALL HOTELS AS WELL AS 55 SEATER COACH. N/A FOR SMALLER VANS/COACHES. (Not guaranteed)
Internal Airfares if any
Meet & Greet at airport
Porterage, Laundry bills & other incidental charges
Anything that is not mentioned in the inclusions part.
Terms & Condtions
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- Your e-tickets will be sent 3 days before departure in case of fixed departure.
- Above rates are Net and Non Commissionable.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Meal plan: EP – Accommodation only, CP – Accommodation with breakfast, MAP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be resonsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate / embassy descretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.( AC will not work on hills )
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicabke and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Also do read booking procedure which is given in every package details.
- The Company reserves the right to:
- Take the booking for the group tour and individual tour.
- Cancel bookings even after the acceptance of the payment without assigning any reason. In this case the company shall refund the money to the guest.
- Dismiss any guest from the tour for misbehaviour especially if it affects the group and Physical or verbal assault to the Tour Manager.
- Withdraw discounts at any point of time.
- Change the routing of Air Travel.
- Change hotel and/tour programme due to unavoidable circumstances.
- Cancellation made 30 days or more before departure date – 25% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made 15 to 30 Days prior to Departure – 50% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made within 15 Days before Departure – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- In case of no show – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Note: Please read the terms and conditions before booking.
Cancellation Due To Visa Rejection
All the clients travelling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant / reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed / rejected, and the client will not hold JABETO CHOLO for the same. Client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from JABETO CHOLO
- Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.