DUBAI WITH BURJ KHALIFA & ABU DHABI
5 NIGHTS / 6 DAYS
JC-IE-TOUR NO. 388A
• City Tour
• Burj Khalifa with Ticket & Transfer
• Abu Dhabi City Tour + Ferrari Park (With Ticket)
• 03 Nights accommodation in Dubai.
• 02 Nights accommodation in Abu Dhabi.
• Daily Breakfast at hotel.
• Visa Fee
• Dhow Cruise tour with buffet dinner.
• Burj Khalifa 124th Floor Ticket with Transfers
• Yas Water ticket with Transfers
• Dubai Half day City tour.
• Desert Safari tour with BBQ dinner and Belly Dancing.
• Abu Dhabi City tour with Grand Mosque & Ferrari World Ticket with transfers.
• Transfers from Dubai Airport to Dubai Hotel.
• Transfers from Dubai Hotel to Abu Dhabi Hotel.
• Transfers from Abu Dhabi Hotel to Dubai Airport.
• All tours & transfers on Seat in coach basis.
Note : Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate / embassy descretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same. In case of denial or delay in processing Travkart will not be responsible for ay loss or cancellation applicable due to same. Booking policy and charges will be applicable.
• Roundtrip Economy class airfare.
• Any Meals other than specified in inclusions.
• Personal expenses such as tips, porterage, telephone calls, rooms service, etc.
• Surcharge will be applicable on particular events, Festival, exhibition & Fairs.
• Any security deposit asked by the hotel during check in.
• Travel Insurance.
• GST extra.
Day 1 : Arrival at Dubai – Dhow Cruise
Upon arrival at Dubai airport do the custom clearance. Meet & greet our local representative & take transfers to Hotel. Take rest at hotel lobby till the time wait for check in @ 14:00 hrs. In the evening enjoy Dhow Cruise with dinner pick up @ 19:00 hrs. The two-hour Dubai Dhow cruise that usually begins after sunset covers almost the entire of Dubai Creek. As you gaze at the splendid views of the Creek wherein the modern era’s classiness joins hands with the aura and charm of olden times, our traditional Arabian Dhow Cruise Dubai provides you with an as never before sightseeing experience while allowing you to savor a wide range of freshly prepared international gourmet specialties and enjoy a spectrum of onboard activities including live music performances and traditional Tanura dance shows. Overnight at the hotel.
Meals Included: Dinner
Day 2 : City tour & Desert Safari
After breakfast at the hotel, enjoy morning half day city tour pick up @ 09:00 hrs. The half day city tour is one of the best ways to explore the both historic and glittering side of Dubai that is often referred to as the Middle East’s gem. Starting from Dubai Creek, the tour includes a visit to Dubai Museum that is housed within the 18th century Al Fahidi Fort. It has on display arts and artifacts reflecting the ancient history and lifestyle of traditional Arabs. An ideal illustration of a blend of outstanding Islamic and contemporary architecture, Jumeirah Mosque is another popular point of interest covered in the itinerary. After that drop back at hotel take lunch by own. In the afternoon enjoy Desert Safari tour with dinner pick up @ 15:30 hrs. Where you will experience an exhilarating escapade of a lifetime. It offers six hours of untainted fun and heart-stopping activities in one of the biggest as well as magnificent deserts in the Arabian Peninsula. Desert Safari in Dubai is a mix of adventure, cultural entertainment, and sumptuous dinner under the stars. Overnight at the hotel.
Meals Included: Breakfast
Day 3 : Burj Khalifa
After breakfast at hotel, you will be taken to visit the world’s tallest building – Burj Khalifa. At the Burj Khalifa you will experience a ride in the world’s third fastest elevator that whips you through 124 levels above the ground transporting you to the paramount of ecstasy. The Observation Deck aptly named At the Top will feast your eyes with a 360-degree panoramic view of the city, the golden desert and the Persian Gulf. Overnight at the hotel.
Meals Included: Breakfast
Day 4 : Abu Dhabi City Tour with Ferrari world
After breakfast at the hotel, check out and proceed for Abu Dhabi, Check in to the hotel. Get ready for your city tour today as you head to Abu Dhabi City Tour know how the capital city of the United Arab Emirates incredibly merges its rich ancient heritage with the most modern contemporary life. Later you will be taken to Ferrari world where you Put yourself in the race, take on the most challenging F1 courses and see what a Ferrari-charged adrenaline kick feels like at 240 km/hr, if you’re up to the challenge. After the thrilling experience, overnight at the hotel.
Meals Included: Breakfast
Day 5 : Yas Island
After breakfast at the hotel, Proceed to Yas Island. Check in at the hotel. Full day is to enjoy at Yas water world. It is the biggest waterpark in the capital where you can enjoy a range of thrilling rides. Overnight at the hotel.
Meals Included: Breakfast
Day 6 : Departure from Dubai
After breakfast at the hotel, check out from hotel @ 12:00 hrs and proceed to Dubai airport for your onward journey.
Meals Included: Breakfast
Destination Standard Deluxe Luxury
Dubai, United Arab Emirates Smana Hotel Al Raffa Royal Ascot Hotel Movenpick Hotel Apartments Al Mamzar
Abu Dhabi,United Arab Emirates Mercure Abu Dhabi Centre City Seasons Al Hamra Crowne Plaza
No Addons included with this package
Terms & Condtions
• GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
• Your e-tickets will be sent 3 days before departure in case of fixed departure.
• Above rates are Net and Non Commissionable.
• The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
• Meal plan: EP – Accommodation only, CP – Accommodation with breakfast, MAP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner.
• Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
• In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be resonsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate / embassy descretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
• In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
• Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.( AC will not work on hills )
• Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
• It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
• Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
• Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
• Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
• Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
• From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicabke and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
• Also do read booking procedure which is given in every package details.
• The Company reserves the right to:
• Take the booking for the group tour and individual tour.
• Cancel bookings even after the acceptance of the payment without assigning any reason. In this case the company shall refund the money to the guest.
• Dismiss any guest from the tour for misbehaviour especially if it affects the group and Physical or verbal assault to the Tour Manager.
• Withdraw discounts at any point of time.
• Change the routing of Air Travel.
• Change hotel and/tour programme due to unavoidable circumstances.
• Cancellation made 30 days or more before departure date – 25% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
• Cancellation made 15 to 30 Days prior to Departure – 50% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
• Cancellation made within 15 Days before Departure – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
• In case of no show – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
• Note: Please read the terms and conditions before booking.
Cancellation Due To Visa Rejection
• All the clients travelling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant / reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed / rejected, and the client will not hold JABETO CHOLO for the same. Client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from JABETO CHOLO
• Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.