DUBAI KIDS SPECIAL FLY-N-STAY
5 NIGHTS / 6 DAYS
JC-IE-TOUR NO. 385
- City Tour
- Dhow Cruise with Dinner
- Desert Safari with Dinner
- Half Day Dubai City Tour
- Combo (Aqua Venture & Lost Chamber)
- Dolphinarium with Ticket & Transfer
- Bollywood Theme Park
- Legoland Dubai Park
- Return airfare in economy class with taxes.
- 05 Nights accommodation in Dubai.
- Daily Breakfast at hotel.
- Dhow Cruise tour with buffet dinner.
- Dubai City tour.
- Desert Safari tour with BBQ dinner and Belly Dancing.
- Atlantis Aqua Venture Water Park & Lost Chamber Aquarium.
- Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo with Dubai Mall.
- Dubai Park Legoland & Bollywood ticket with transfers.
- Transfers from Dubai Airport to Dubai Hotel.
- Transfers from Dubai Hotel to Airport.
- All tours & transfers on Seat in coach basis.
- Any Meals other than specified in inclusions.
- Personal expenses such as tips, porterage, telephone calls, rooms service, etc.
- Surcharge will be applicable on particular events, Festival, exhibition & Fairs.
- Any security deposit asked by the hotel during check in.
- Travel Insurance.
- Visa Charges.
- GST extra.
Rates will be subject to 5% value added tax (VAT) from January 1st 2018
Flights can be for arrival to and departure from Dubai Sharjah Abu Dhabi. Transfer to Dubai point will be provided as per airline policy In case of direct transfers required from Sharjah or Abu Dhabi additional charges shall be applicable.
Day 1 : Arrival at Dubai – Dhow Cruise
Upon arrival at Dubai airport do the custom clearance. Meet & greet our local representative & take transfers to Hotel. Take rest at hotel lobby till the time wait for check in @ 14:00 hrs. In the evening enjoy Dhow Cruise with dinner pick up @ 19:00 hrs. The two-hour Dubai Dhow cruise that usually begins after sunset covers almost the entire of Dubai Creek. As you gaze at the splendid views of the Creek wherein the modern era’s classiness joins hands with the aura and charm of olden times, our traditional Arabian Dhow Cruise Dubai provides you with an as never before sightseeing experience while allowing you to savor a wide range of freshly prepared international gourmet specialties and enjoy a spectrum of onboard activities including live music performances and traditional Tanura dance shows. Overnight at the hotel.
Meals Included: Dinner
Day 2 : City tour & Desert Safari
After breakfast at the hotel, enjoy morning half day city tour pick up @ 09:00 hrs. The half day city tour is one of the best ways to explore the both historic and glittering side of Dubai that is often referred to as the Middle East’s gem. Starting from Dubai Creek, the tour includes a visit to Dubai Museum that is housed within the 18th century Al Fahidi Fort. It has on display arts and artifacts reflecting the ancient history and lifestyle of traditional Arabs. An ideal illustration of a blend of outstanding Islamic and contemporary architecture, Jumeirah Mosque is another popular point of interest covered in the itinerary. After that drop back at hotel take lunch by own. In the afternoon enjoy Desert Safari tour with dinner pick up @ 15:30 hrs. Where you will experience an exhilarating escapade of a lifetime. It offers six hours of untainted fun and heart-stopping activities in one of the biggest as well as magnificent deserts in the Arabian Peninsula. Desert Safari in Dubai is a mix of adventure, cultural entertainment, and sumptuous dinner under the stars. Overnight at the hotel.
Meals Included: Breakfast, Dinner
Day 3 : Atlantis Aqua Venture Water Park & Lost Chamber Aquarium
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel and get ready for Atlantis Aqua Venture Water Park & Lost Chamber Aquarium tour. Come live out your own Atlantean adventure at The Lost Chambers Aquarium. Explore the underwater mazes and tunnels of this lost civilization while encountering sharks, eels, seahorses, and piranhas. There are over 20 remarkable marine life exhibits in this Dubai aquarium including a touch tank and interactive Aquatheatre show. After that enjoy the thrill of jumping into the No. 1 water park in the Middle East and Europe, over flowing with 17 fun-filled hectares for all ages. Experience adrenaline pumping waterslides that catapult you through shark filled lagoons, scream through the planet’s largest slide or race down the world’s first dual slide within a slide. Fly high on the longest zip line circuit in the Middle East. Or just relax on our private beach surrounded by lush tropical landscapes. Plus younger children will love Splashers a play area designed just for them. Spectacular rides and thrilling slides make Aquaventure Waterpark the most exciting day out in Dubai. Overnight at the hotel.
Meals Included: Breakfast
Day 4 : Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo with Dubai Mall
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel as today you get another mesmerizing experience at Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo with Dubai Mall. Designed to world-class standards, the aquarium allows you to experience the exotic wonders of aquatic life first-hand through breathtaking views and a choice of leisure and dining activities. Located strategically in the center of the mall, the 50m long aquarium is flanked by two glass tunnels at varying levels offering windows into the incredible diversity of marine life. Travelling through these, you will be treated to an exceptional underwater experience as you see eye-to-eye with sharks, stingrays and other species of fish in their natural habitat. The very worthwhile Underwater Zoo journeys through three eco-zones: rainforest, rocky shore and Living Ocean, and a total of 38 aquatic displays. There are lots of rare and interesting denizens here, including air-breathing African lungfish, cheeky archerfish that catch insects by shooting water, spooky giant spider crabs and otherworldly sea dragons. Overnight at the hotel.
Meals Included: Breakfast
Day 5 : Legoland Dubai Park & Bollywood Theme Park
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Get ready for the experience 40 LEGO themed rides, shows, building experiences and Legoland attractions. its the perfect day out for families with children. After that The first theme park in the world dedicated to all things Bollywood! Action, adventure, romance, comedy, music, dance, flavour and emotion, Bollywood style. A celebration of Mumbais legendary film industry in 5 zones inspired by Bollywood blockbusters, enjoy live entertainment, stage performances and flamboyant cinematic rides in an experience unlike any other. Overnight at the hotel.
Meals Included: Breakfast, Dinner
Day 6 : Departure from Dubai
After breakfast at the hotel, check out from hotel @ 12:00 hrs and proceed to Dubai airport for your onward journey.
Meals Included: Breakfast
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|No Addons included with this package|
Terms & Condtions
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- Your e-tickets will be sent 3 days before departure in case of fixed departure.
- Above rates are Net and Non Commissionable.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Meal plan: EP – Accommodation only, CP – Accommodation with breakfast, MAP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be resonsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate / embassy descretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.( AC will not work on hills )
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicabke and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Also do read booking procedure which is given in every package details.
- The Company reserves the right to:
- Take the booking for the group tour and individual tour.
- Cancel bookings even after the acceptance of the payment without assigning any reason. In this case the company shall refund the money to the guest.
- Dismiss any guest from the tour for misbehaviour especially if it affects the group and Physical or verbal assault to the Tour Manager.
- Withdraw discounts at any point of time.
- Change the routing of Air Travel.
- Change hotel and/tour programme due to unavoidable circumstances.
- Cancellation made 30 days or more before departure date – 25% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made 15 to 30 Days prior to Departure – 50% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made within 15 Days before Departure – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- In case of no show – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Note: Please read the terms and conditions before booking.
Cancellation Due To Visa Rejection
- All the clients travelling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant / reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed / rejected, and the client will not hold JABETO CHOLO for the same. Client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from JABETO CHOLO All the clients travelling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant / reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed / rejected, and the client will not hold JABETO CHOLO for the same. Client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from JABETO CHOLO
- Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.