DELIGHTS OF ARMENIA
3 NIGHTS / 4 DAYS
JC – IA – TOUR NO. 424
Day 1 (Yerevan)
Arrive in Yerevan, the capital of Armenia. Our representative will meet you at the airport and transfer to hotel, check – In. The tour begins with a visit to Mother Armenia, a statue which was constructed to replace a monumental statue of Joseph Stalin. Visit Genocide complex and Dalma Mall. Thereafter, you will head to the Cascade, a giant stairway in the capital city which links downtown Kentron area of Yerevan with the Monument neighbourhood. The stairs afford walkers unobstructed views of central Yerevan and Mount Ararat. From the Cascade, you will be heading to the Opera House. A visit to the Republic Square awaits you next. The Square is famous for the dancing water fountains located at the north-eastern end along the National Gallery. The buildings around the Square are made of rose and white Armenian tufa stones and provide a great insight into the architectural heritage of Armenia. If you are looking for some shopping during your holiday to Armenia, Vernissage (open only on week-ends) is the place to be. Hundreds of vendors selling a variety of crafts, souvenirs, woodcarving items, antiques, and wool carpets will leave you spoilt for choice. Overnight in Yerevan.
Day 2 (Yerevan)
You will be driven to the North-Western part of Armenia. The first stop is Tsaghkadzor city (Valley of flowers) considered to be one of the most popular winter resorts of Armenia. Opportunity to go up to the mountain peaks by rope way, where you will catch an unforgettable gorgeous panoramic view of this part of the world. Moving on, pay a visit to the Kecharis monastery. The next stop is Lake Sevan that is only 30 minutes’ drive distance from Tsaghkadzor. It is known as a blue gem of the Armenian mountain’s cape. Lake Sevan is considered to be one of the largest sweet water lakes in the world, situated at an altitude of 1,897 meters above sea level. Climb on peninsula from where the fascinating view on the Lake is open. Visit Sevanavank monastery, built by the princess Mariam to honor the life of her deceased husband in the 9th century. Drive back to Yerevan. Overnight in Tsaghkadzor.
Day 3 (Yerevan)
Explore Armenia’s UNESCO World Heritage–listed treasures on this Garni-Geghard day tour. Visit the iconic Temple of Garni — widely considered the country’s most important symbol of pre-Christian Armenia and admire the classical Hellenistic architecture you find. Enjoy breathtaking views over Mt Ararat on route to the UNESCO–listed monastery complex of Geghard. Within our tour we will be in the valley of Azat river where there are mayn historical and natural monuments. We will go to the Pagan Temple of Garni. The Pagan Temple of Garni is the only non-Christian temple currently standing in Armenia The architectural complex of Garni was Armenia’s foremost center of Hellenistic culture and the summer residence of Armenian kings. Drive to the unique caved temple St. Geghard (12th -13th cc.), the name of which means “holy spear” in the honor of the long-preserved spear, the same spear that pierced the body of crucified Christ. At the moment this spear is kept in the museum of Etchmiadzin. Geghard Monastery is included in the UNESCO World Heritage list (2000). Drive back to Yerevan. Overnight in Yerevan.
Day 4 (Yerevan)
After breakfast you will be transferred to Zvartnots Airport. You return home with wonderful memories.
Inclusion & Exclusion
3 Nights’ accommodation in above mentioned or similar hotel
02 Way Airport Transfers on Private Basis
All Tours as per above itinerary with English Speaking Guide
All Entrance Tickets including Tsaghkadzor Ropeway
3 Dinners , 3 Lunches at Indian / Armenian Restaurants
2 Bottle per person per day
Cost of Visa on Arrival – Subject to immigration approval
Cost of Economy Class Airfares
Cost of Guide Services, Entrance Fees, Sim Cards and anything else which is not specified in inclusions.
Any Surcharges due to Black-Out Dates & Holidays
Alcohol during Dinners
Terms & Condtions
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- Your e-tickets will be sent 3 days before departure in case of fixed departure.
- Above rates are Net and Non Commissionable.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Meal plan: EP – Accommodation only, CP – Accommodation with breakfast, MAP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be resonsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate / embassy descretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.( AC will not work on hills )
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicabke and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Also do read booking procedure which is given in every package details.
- The Company reserves the right to:
- Take the booking for the group tour and individual tour.
- Cancel bookings even after the acceptance of the payment without assigning any reason. In this case the company shall refund the money to the guest.
- Dismiss any guest from the tour for misbehaviour especially if it affects the group and Physical or verbal assault to the Tour Manager.
- Withdraw discounts at any point of time.
- Change the routing of Air Travel.
- Change hotel and/tour programme due to unavoidable circumstances.
- Cancellation made 30 days or more before departure date – 25% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made 15 to 30 Days prior to Departure – 50% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made within 15 Days before Departure – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- In case of no show – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Note: Please read the terms and conditions before booking.
Cancellation Due To Visa Rejection
All the clients travelling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant / reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed / rejected, and the client will not hold JABETO CHOLO for the same. Client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from JABETO CHOLO
- Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.