VIETNAM AND CAMBODIA
7 NIGHTS / 8 DAYS
JC – IA – TOUR NO. 418
ho chi minh (3N) Phnom Penh (3N) Siem Reap (1N)
Long Haul Romantic
Day 1 (ho chi minh)
You are warmly welcomed by our Tour guide at Tan Son Nhat Airport and transfered to your hotel in Ho Chi Minh downtown. Be free and relax after long journey. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 2 (ho chi minh)
Enjoy breakfast at hotel. Leave at 8:00 from your hotel for My Tho. Upon arrival, get on a private boat cruising along small creek to Mekong River estuary, to Phoenix Island. The motorized boat cruises more along natural creeks and quiet village in Ben Tre Province. Visit orchards, bee – keeping farm, taste natural honey and honey wine, enjoy tropical fruit, traditional music, wonder around a distillery, explore the local coconut candy production process, taste candy & coconut pulp. Back to Hochiminh City.
Overnight in Hochiminh.
Day 3 (ho chi minh)
Morning visit Cu chi tunnel to visit the military base of Vietnamese Army which is a system of tunnels to understand how people lived, struggled and won the war. Back to Ho Chi Minh, and then we will go to visit Reunification Palace, War Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral, China town and Ben Thanh Market.
Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 4 (ho chi minh)
After breakfast, transfer to Phnompenh by Public Bus.
Up on arrival, welcome direct transfer to visit: The Monument Independent: A short stop for taking photograph. The Monument which is patterned on a lotus flower bud, adorned with Naga heads (multi- headed cobras), and obviously reminiscent in design of the towers of Angkor Wat. Souvenir Shop: For shopping. Naga Casino & Resort: and try your best luck.
Day 5 (Phnom Penh)
Breakfast at the hotel visit: Royal Palace and Silver Pagoda: the Royal Palace compound build in 1866 by the Predecessors of King Norodom, is the most conspicuous feature and also one of impressive colorful Khmer-style Palaces. Nearside the Royal Palace is Silver Pagoda (The Emerald Buddha temple), display plenty of Buddha Statues that were decorated and made by diamond, emerald, gold and silver. Wat Phnom: the birthplace of the capital; according to legend, Phnom Penh was founded here when a woman named Penh found four Buddha statues and built the temple to house them, from there you can enjoy views over the Tree-lined avenues of Phnom Penh. Russian Market: Offers the largest and most varied selection of Traditional souvenirs, curios and other items of interest to the visitor.
Afternoon visit: Toul Sleng S-21 the Genocide Museum: Prior to 1975, Toul Sleng was a high school, When the Khmer Rouge came to power it was converted into the S-21 prison. The building now serves as a museum, a memorial and a testament to the madness of the Khmer Rouge regime. The prison kept extensive records, leaving thousands of photos of their victims, many of which are on display. Take the boat cruise to visit floating village and view sunset at front of the Royal Palace. Overnight in Phnom Penh.
Day 6 (Phnom Penh)
After breakfast, continue the journey by express A/C coach to Siem Reap, it takes approx 6 hours to travel, Arrival Siem Reap, meet and visit: Artisan D’ Angkor: the Handicraft center for the wood and stone carving processes. Wat Thmei (Killing Field) contains a unique glass-walled stupa containing the bones of victims of the Khmer Rouge. Some of the bones were recovered from a nearby well while others are the remains of soldiers who died on a nearby battlefield. Bakheng hill: Sunset viewing on top of the hill. Bakheng is the first major temple to be constructed in the Angkor area, this temple-mountain offers extraordinary views of the Tonle Sap and Angkor wat.
Visit Night market for traditional souvenir shopping.
Day 7 (Siem Reap)
Breakfast at the hotel, we explore to visit Angkor Thom: The ancient capital (12th century). See the South Gate including Bayon Temple, unique for its 54 towers decorated with over 200 smiling faces of Avolokitesvara. The Royal Enclosure, Phimeanakas The Elephant Terrace and the Terrace of the Leper King. Ta Prohm: One of the most popular temples, this sprawling complex is famous for its jungle-like, ruined atmosphere, and the giant trees which rise from the stone, gripping the temple in their extensive roots. The temple appears very much as it would have to the first European explores and invites visitors to linger in its crumbling passageways.
After lunch visit Jewelry Souvenir Shop then continue visit Ta Promh Temple then discover the Angkor Wat, Angkor Wat: The “7 th Wonders’ of the World”. World Heritage Site since 1992, famous for its beauty and splendor. Angkor Wat features the longest continuous bas-relief in the world, which runs along the outer gallery walls and narrates stories from Hindu mythology.
Day 8 (Siem Reap)
After breakfast, transfer to airport for safe flight home.
Inclusion & Exclusion
Vietnam Visa approval letter for Indian passport
Transportation with air-conditioned as program
Tour arrival and departure airport transfers
Accommodation base on a twin-share basic with daily
breakfast (check-in time: 14:00/Check-out time: 12:00)
English Speaking Guide as per mentioned above
All Entrance fee
Meals as mentioned in the program
Cold towel and mineral water 2 bottles per person per day
Express bus; Ho Chi Minh city – Phnom Penh, Phnom Penh – Siem Reap
International airfare in & out
Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program
Early check-in and late check-out at all hotels
Travel insurance in all kinds
Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping…)
Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
Terms & Condtions
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- Your e-tickets will be sent 3 days before departure in case of fixed departure.
- Above rates are Net and Non Commissionable.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Meal plan: EP – Accommodation only, CP – Accommodation with breakfast, MAP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be resonsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate / embassy descretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.( AC will not work on hills )
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicabke and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Also do read booking procedure which is given in every package details.
- The Company reserves the right to:
- Take the booking for the group tour and individual tour.
- Cancel bookings even after the acceptance of the payment without assigning any reason. In this case the company shall refund the money to the guest.
- Dismiss any guest from the tour for misbehaviour especially if it affects the group and Physical or verbal assault to the Tour Manager.
- Withdraw discounts at any point of time.
- Change the routing of Air Travel.
- Change hotel and/tour programme due to unavoidable circumstances.
- Cancellation made 30 days or more before departure date – 25% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made 15 to 30 Days prior to Departure – 50% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made within 15 Days before Departure – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- In case of no show – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Note: Please read the terms and conditions before booking.
Cancellation Due To Visa Rejection
All the clients travelling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant / reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed / rejected, and the client will not hold JABETO CHOLO for the same. Client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from JABETO CHOLO
- Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.