BEST OF EUROPE
12 NIGHTS / 13 DAYS
JC – IA – TOUR NO. 92
Day 1 (Paris)
Welcome! Today we board our flight to one of the most beautiful & fashionable city – Paris. Get greeted by your Friendly Travel Professional on arrival, who will later escort you to your hotel and assist with your check in. Overnight in Paris. (Dinner)
Day 2 (Paris)
Today proceed for a guided city tour of Paris. Marvel at the finest Parisian tourist attractions, Place Vendôme, Place de L‟Opera Garnier, Musée d‟Orsay, Place de la Concorde, Champs Elysées, one of the most recognized fashionable avenues in the world, Arc de Triomphe, Alexander Bridge, Les Invalides and several others. Later we visit the iconic Eiffel Tower – 3rd Level, and get a stunning view of the city from the top. With its famous tapering cast iron tip, the Eiffel Tower is not just the symbol of Paris but of all of France. Later in the day, visit Montmartre known for its artist‟s history. Take a Funicular to the top and see the white domed Basilica of Sacre-Coeur, a popular landmark and the second most visited Monument of Paris. Overnight in Paris. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Day 3 (Paris)
This day experience a day full of excitement at this popular amusement park. The destination to relax and enjoy different kind of thrill rides and studio movies with your loved ones. You may choose between Disney Park, where fairy tales take flight across five incredible lands filled with classic attractions, shows and street parades with Disney Characters OR you may visit the Disney Studios and be astounded by the outstanding stunt shows, watch a film being made and see real-life sets used for creating blockbuster movies. Later we take a romantic cruise down the river Seine, one of the world‟s most scenic cruise, flanked by exquisite monuments like Notre Dame, Eiffel Tower, Louvre, Orsay Museum and many more. Gliding under one bridge to one another with a view of the finest monuments in the heart of bustling Paris. Overnight in Paris. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Day 4 (Amsterdam)
Today we proceed to Brussels, Headquarters of the European Union and capital of Belgium. On arrival in Brussels we visit one of Europe‟s most beautiful squares, the Grand Place, home to the medieval Town Hall and the fabled Manneken Pis statue. Drive past St. Michael‟s Church and stop for a photograph at the Atomium. Later Relax in your coach as we proceed to the city of Lisse to tour the legendary Keukenhof Gardens (till the 10th May). Be astounded by the vast numbers of tulips, daffodils and hyacinths, that create dazzling ranges of colour. From 11th May we visit Madurodam a miniature park to see a range of perfect 1:25 scale model replicas of famous Dutch landmarks, historical cities and large developments. Feel like a giant amidst models of palaces, canals, windmills, harbours, airport and other Holland attractions. Overnight in Netherlands. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Day 5 (Frankfurt)
Check out and proceed to the Dutch capital Amsterdam. Board a glass-topped boat where you will experience the best of this historical city. Thrive on the city‟s vibrant past with its 1,000 bridges and quaint old houses. We then drive towards Cologne, a 2000 years old city spanning the Rhine river and famous for Eau de Cologne. On arrival see the imposing Cologne Cathedral, a Gothic masterpiece with its 516 feet twin towers, a World Heritage site and the largest cathedral in Northern Europe. Overnight in Germany. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Day 6 (Zurich)
Check out, relax in your coach as we drive to the heart of the Black Forest, known for its dense, evergreen forests and picturesque villages. You will be enthralled at the scenic beauty of the quaint villages in the heart of Black Forest region. Witness a demonstration of how cuckoo clocks are made. Sit back and enjoy the scenic drive towards Switzerland. En-route stop at Schaffhausen, where you see the magnificent Rhine Falls – Europe‟s biggest and most spectacular falls. Overnight in Switzerland. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Day 7 (Zurich)
Today you have the day free to explore Switzerland on your own OR Opt for a memorable magical Alpine excursion to Jungfraujoch – The Top of Europe, a high–point of your tour. Board a cogwheel train to reach the highest railway station in Europe at 11,333 feet – a world of eternal ice and snow. Visit the Ice Palace where artistes create their work of art in ice. Visit the Sphinx observatory deck to experience a breath-taking panoramic view of the longest glacier in the Alps – Aletsch Glacier. Later we drive to Interlaken, a unique and fascinating scenic city situated between two lakes, Thun and Brienz for an orientation tour. Overnight in Switzerland. (Breakfast/Dinner)
Day 8 (Zurich)
Today enjoy amazing scenery, a once in a lifetime experience with an exhilarating tip to the top of Mt Titlis at 3020 metres on various cable cars including Rotair, the world‟s first revolving cable car. Get a breath taking unrestricted 360 degrees stunning view of the dazzling snow-capped peak, deep crevasses and pristine white snowfields, dotted with massive ice boulders from every angle. Do not forget to visit the “Cliff Walk” the highest suspension bridge in Europe along the cliff of Mt.Titlis. Later proceed on an orientation tour of Lucerne one of the most beautiful cities in Switzerland. Visit the Lion Monument, Kapell Brucke with some free time to shop for famous Swiss watches, knives and chocolates. Enjoy a scenic cruise on the lake of Lucerne. Overnight in Switzerland. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Day 9 (INNSBRUCK)
Relax in your coach as you take a scenic drive to Innsbruck. En route arrive in Vaduz, the capital of Liechtenstein, a tiny principality nestled between Switzerland and Austria. It lies entirely within the Alps and covering an area of just sixty-two square miles. Liechtenstein is the sixth smallest independent nation in the world. It follows a policy of neutrality and is one of the few countries in the world that maintains no military. Next proceed to Wattens, to visit the Swarovski World of Crystals and marvel at the crystalline works of art. Later enjoy an orientation tour of the beautiful city, Innsbruck. See the Golden Dachl with its fire gilded copper tiles, a characteristic landmark of Innsbruck, walk down cobblestone pathways of Maria Theresien Strasse. Your can sit at one of the many outdoor cafes, admire the magnificent baroque architecture and relive medieval European culture. The splendid Alps in the background provide a perfect picture-postcard setting. Overnight in Austria. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Day 10 (Padova)
Check out of your hotel and proceed towards Venice – Italy. City of Beautiful Monuments, Serpentine Canals, city that inspired poetry and passion through the ages. Arrive at the pier in Venice, where we board a private boat. Enjoy your Indian lunch on board while you sail over the Giudecca Canal, to arrive at St. Mark‟s Square – the main square of Venice. View St Mark‟s Basilica – one of the best examples of Byzantine architecture, Witness the famed Bell Tower and Clock Tower with the dominant sign of the Zodiac and current phase of the moon. See the Bridge of Sighs, made of white lime stone, that passes over the Rio di Palazzo, connecting the old prisons with interrogations rooms at the Doge‟s Palace. Witness a Murano Glass demonstration and marvel at the intricate and colourful glass artefacts, hand-crafted by master craftsmen. We return to the pier and later check in to your hotel. Overnight in Padova / Bologna or similar (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner
Day 11 (Rome)
After a morning check out we drive to Rome. Relax in your coach as we go towards the eternal city of Rome. On arrival proceed for city tour of Rome. We then move to see the magnificent Colosseum., a vast amphitheatre that is still well preserved. We continue and see the Victor Emmanuel Monument, the Roman Forum, Spanish Steps and several more sights of this remarkable city. Later visit the beautiful Trevi Fountains. Legend goes that tossing a coin over your shoulder gets you back to Rome. Overnight in Rome or similar (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Day 12 (Tuscany)
Today Post breakfast Visit Vatican City. Vatican City – the smallest country in the world (note: shorts or sleeveless vests not allowed). Enter the Vatican Museum, where you see the renowned classical sculptures and masterpieces of the Renaissance Art. Visit the famed Sistine Chapel – a source of inspiration for art lovers and tourists alike and known for its masterpiece – the Last Judgement. This is also where the Pope gets elected. Later visit the divinely beautiful basilica of St. Peter‟s. Get mesmerized by the works of Michelangelo and Bernini. Later Proceed to Tuscany and check in to your Hotel. Overnight in Tuscany. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Day 13 (Pisa)
Today Post breakfast proceeds towards Pisa. On arrival see the Square of Miracles with the stupendous Leaning Tower of Pisa. Don‟t forget to take a photograph of yourself with a backdrop of the Leaning Tower and the square. Later proceeds to Milan airport with pleasant memories of your European trip which you will cherish for a lifetime. Your memorable holiday ends, Say goodbye to the wonderful new friends you have made on the tour. (Breakfast / Lunch)
12 NIGHT 13 DAYS
Return Economy Class Airfare Included
Schengen visa charges are included (This cost includes documentation, processing, and consulate fees)
Value-for-Money holiday which you will cherish for a lifetime
Visit 9 countries in 13 days: France, Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Austria, Vatican City and Italy
All Important attractions and sightseeing included. Funicular to see the Sacre Coeur Basilica-Montmartre, Eiffel Tower 3rd level, Disney, Mt. Titlis with Lucerne, Vatican Museum, Sistine Chapel and many more
Guided tours in Paris & Rome
Services of a Professional & Knowledgeable Tour Manager accompanying you throughout the tour
Daily Continental buffet breakfast.
Delicious unlimited Indian Jain / Vegetarian / Non-Vegetarian meals included as per itinerary
Choice of local meals at select cities
Extra Toppings: Waffles in Belgium, Black Forest cake in Germany, Pizza & Pasta in Italy, Gelato (Ice-cream) & Tea in select cities
Exciting Cruises – River Seine cruise in Paris, Canal cruise in Amsterdam, Lake cruise in Lucerne and Private boat to Venice Island
Driver Tips included
|Optional Tour||Price per Adult||Price per Child|
|Jungfraujoch with Lunch on top and scenic Interlaken||Euro 165||Euro 125|
Anything else not mentioned in inclusions
Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, etc.
Guide and entrance fees during sightseeing and any other item not included in ‘cost inclusions’
Any increase in taxes and fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come in to effect prior to departure
Terms & Condtions
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- Your e-tickets will be sent 3 days before departure in case of fixed departure.
- Above rates are Net and Non Commissionable.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Meal plan: EP – Accommodation only, CP – Accommodation with breakfast, MAP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be resonsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate / embassy descretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.( AC will not work on hills )
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicabke and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Also do read booking procedure which is given in every package details.
- The Company reserves the right to:
- Take the booking for the group tour and individual tour.
- Cancel bookings even after the acceptance of the payment without assigning any reason. In this case the company shall refund the money to the guest.
- Dismiss any guest from the tour for misbehaviour especially if it affects the group and Physical or verbal assault to the Tour Manager.
- Withdraw discounts at any point of time.
- Change the routing of Air Travel.
- Change hotel and/tour programme due to unavoidable circumstances.
- Cancellation made 30 days or more before departure date – 25% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made 15 to 30 Days prior to Departure – 50% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made within 15 Days before Departure – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- In case of no show – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Note: Please read the terms and conditions before booking.
Cancellation Due To Visa Rejection
All the clients travelling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant / reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed / rejected, and the client will not hold JABETO CHOLO for the same. Client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from JABETO CHOLO
- Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.
Leave a Reply