BEST OF EGYPT
9 NIGHTS / 10 DAYS
JC – IA – TOUR NO. 75
cairo (3N) Sleeper Train (1N) Nile Cruise (3N) Hurghada (2N)
Cruise Heritage Shopping
Day 1 (cairo)
Once your flight landing at Cairo airport, our local representative will be waiting for you, holding a sign with your name, then he will transfer you to your hotel in Cairo, overnight in Cairo.
Optional Tour: Sound and light show
Day 2 (cairo)
Our Local representative will pick you up from your hotel after enjoying the relish of your breakfast, enjoy your sightseeing tours to Pyramids of Giza and the Egyptian Museum, start your tour by visiting the three Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus, then move to Panorama area, enjoy fabulous photos for the three Pyramids, next move to the Sphinx, visit the Valley Temple, continue your Tours by visiting the Egyptian museum, it is one of the most famous museums in the world, at the end of your day tours back to your hotel, other different activities Optional allowed at night between Dinner Cruise on the magic Nile River where you can enjoy watching real Belly Dancer and watching Folklore show, Or watch the magnificent Sound and Light Show, it is really different experience you have to try, overnight in Cairo. (Breakfast)
Day 3 (cairo)
Enjoy the relish of your breakfast at hotel, Free Day of Leisure, Optional Day Tours to Alexandria, Meet by our local Representative, transfer you to Alexandria 200Km by Private Mediterranean Sea, where you can taste different culture by visiting Catacombs of Kom El-Shokafa, enjoy your sightseeing tours to Alexandria library the largest library in the world contains more than 8 million books, then try to amuse your eyes by visiting Stanley Bridge &Qaitbay citadel from outside, transfer back to Cairo hotel, overnight at Cairo hotel. (Breakfast)
Day 4 (Sleeper Train)
Enjoy the relish of your breakfast at the hotel, free day, Check out from the hotel.
Optional Tour allowed by afternoon, as you Can Choose and
Book One of Our Tour Like:
– Free Walking Tours in Cairo by Night
– Al Tannoura Egyptian Heritage Dance troupe Cairo
– El Moez Street and Al Azhar Park Tours
Early evening transfer to Giza train station to take the first-class sleeping train to Aswan Dinner and Overnight in the sleeping train. (Breakfast & Dinner)
Day 5 (Nile Cruise)
Our Local representative will pick you up from Aswan train station, and then he will escort you to your Nile Cruise for check into your Nile Cruise, taste your unforgettable excursions to the High Dam, head towards the Unfinished Obelisk, Lunch on board your Nile Cruise, Dinner & overnight onboard your Nile Cruise. (Breakfast, Lunch& Dinner)
Day 6 (Nile Cruise)
Enjoy your tasty breakfast on board, amuse your eyes while Sailing to Kom Ombo, pay a visit to the Temple shared by two Gods Sobek and Horus, Sail towards Edfu, head out to visit the Temple of Horus in Edfu, sail towards Esna while tasting your lunch on board, Dinner & overnight onboard your Nile Cruise. (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
Day 7 (Nile Cruise)
Enjoy your tasty breakfast on board, sail towards Luxor, start to embrace the culture, walkthrough Valley of the Kings, head out towards the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, visit the magnificent Colossi of Memnon, tasting your lunch on board, Pm visit the greatest highlights of Luxor, Karnak Temple, Dinner & overnight on board your Nile Cruise. (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
Day 8 (Hurghada)
Enjoy your tasty breakfast on board, disembarkation after breakfast. Ibis Egypt Tours representative will escort you to Luxor VIP Bus Station, catch your Bus Trip to Hurghada’, meet & assist at Hurghada’ Bus Station, transfer to hotel, check-in, different water activities are waiting for you including swimming, diving or snorkelling, overnight in Hurghada’. (Breakfast& Dinner)
Day 9 (Hurghada)
Enjoy your tasty breakfast at your hotel, it is your chance to escape the crowds, our local representative will pick you up from your hotel in Hurghada, he will escort by air-conditioned vehicle to the quad safari Hurghada, Unleash your inner adventure, start an amazing excursion with your Quad bike in Hurghada to gain more knowledge about Hurghada desert, have testing drive before you ride your quad bike, then start to drive your quad bike, touch a real adventure till arriving to Bedouin village, live the Bedouin life, Bedouin tea is waiting for you to taste, enjoy the beauty of the sunset, it is amazing adventure experience you have to try, at the end of your Quad bike trip our local representative will escort you back to your hotel in Hurghada, Overnight in Hurghada. (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
Day 10 (Hurghada)
Today we will say goodbye to Egypt, once you enjoy your tasty breakfast, our local representative will escort you to Hurghada’ International airport for final departure. (Breakfast)
Inclusion & Exclusion
Meet & assist at Cairo International Airport plus transfer to hotel by Private A/C modern vehicle.
Accommodation for 03 nights in Cairo on Bed & Breakfast
01 Day Excursion in Cairo as mentioned at the above itinerary
01 Night accommodation onboard the sleeping train from Cairo to Aswan on Half Board Basis
Private English speaking guide in Cairo during your sightseeing tours
A Bottle of Mineral Water to each person
Accommodation for 03 nights at 05 stars Nile Cruise on Full board including breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
Sightseeing Tours on board the Nile Cruise including visits
All Entrance fees to the above-mentioned Excursions as mentioned at the itinerary
Accommodation for 02 Nights in Hurghada on Full Board Basis
01 Day Excursion Safari Quad Bike tour in Hurghada as mentioned at the above itinerary
Transfer from Luxor to Hurghada’ by VIP Bus Station
Transfer from Hurghada’ hotel to Airport by Private A/C modern Vehicle
Service charges and all taxes
Domestic Flight Cairo / Aswan – Hurghada / Cairo
Cost of Optional Tours
Tipping of USD 35 per person will be collected at the start of the tour (cover portals, Cruise Staff, Drivers during the tour & exclude your tour guide.
Anything not specified under Inclusions Tab
Terms & Condtions
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- Your e-tickets will be sent 3 days before departure in case of fixed departure.
- Above rates are Net and Non Commissionable.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Meal plan: EP – Accommodation only, CP – Accommodation with breakfast, MAP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be resonsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate / embassy descretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.( AC will not work on hills )
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicabke and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Also do read booking procedure which is given in every package details.
- The Company reserves the right to:
- Take the booking for the group tour and individual tour.
- Cancel bookings even after the acceptance of the payment without assigning any reason. In this case the company shall refund the money to the guest.
- Dismiss any guest from the tour for misbehaviour especially if it affects the group and Physical or verbal assault to the Tour Manager.
- Withdraw discounts at any point of time.
- Change the routing of Air Travel.
- Change hotel and/tour programme due to unavoidable circumstances.
- Cancellation made 30 days or more before departure date – 25% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made 15 to 30 Days prior to Departure – 50% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made within 15 Days before Departure – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- In case of no show – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Note: Please read the terms and conditions before booking.
Cancellation Due To Visa Rejection
All the clients travelling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant / reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed / rejected, and the client will not hold JABETO CHOLO for the same. Client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from JABETO CHOLO
- Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.
Leave a Reply