BEST OF EGYPT WITH TRAIN
7 NIGHTS / 8 DAYS
JC – IA – TOUR NO. 76
cairo (3N) Alexandria (1N) Aswan (1N) Edfu (1N) Luxor (1N)
Day 1 (cairo)
Upon arrival at Cairo International Airport, our representative welcomes you and assists you through the immigration process. Escorted transfer by a modern air-conditioned coach will take you to the hotel through Old Cairo to enjoy the panoramic view of the citadel with the towering mosque of Mohamed Ali pass by Sultan Hassan & El Refaie mosques Check in the hotel upon arrival & free time to refresh Dinner in an Indian restaurant & optional tour of the Sound & Light Show by the Pyramids Back to the hotel & overnight in Cairo.
Day 2 (Alexandria)
Early breakfast at the hotel in Cairo then transfers to Alexandria via the desert road –about 225 km– whereby you will start a guided tour to visit the Bombay’s’ pillars, the Catacombs & Montazah Gardens. You will also pass by Alexandrina Bibliotheca & overviewQaite Bay citadel from outside Pompeii Column and Kom El-Shuqafa Catacombs Thirty meters high and built from Aswan pink granite, the Pompeii Column is thought to have been a present from the people of Alexandria to Emperor Diocletian. The majority of the remains found around the column can be been at the Greco-Roman Museum. At the top of the hill lies the entrance to the Kom al-Shuqafa Catacombs dating from the first and second centuries. They have been discovered by chance at the beginning of 20th, century.
Montazah Gardens; is about 150-hectare park surrounding the palace of Khedive Abbas with its amazing architecture worth of Walt Disney. Visitors enjoy strolling in the gardens or swimming of the nice sandy beaches.
Alexandrina Bibliotheca; the New Library of Alexandria, the New Bibliotheca Alexandrina is dedicated to recapture the spirit of openness and scholarship of the original Bibliotheca Alexandrina. It is much more than a library as it contains 13 different departments Besides, the New Library also hosts a number of institutions which is growing, and it is becoming the nerve center of many international and regional networks.
Qaite bay Fort has been guarding the bay for centuries; at the end of the Cornish rises the crenellated walls of the Mameluk fortress built in 1480 on the site of the Alexandria lighthouse Lunch will be served during the tour in a local or Indian restaurant Drive back to Cairo, dinner at a restaurant & overnight at the hotel
Day 3 (cairo)
Early breakfast at the hotel in Cairo then starts a guided tour to visit one of the Seven Wonders the great Pyramids of Giza; (Cheops, Chephren and Mycerinus) were reckoned by the Greeks to be one of the Seven Wonders of the World. A single pyramid is built with 2.300.000 blocks, each weighing an average of two and a half tonnes. In the face of such immensity, one cannot help but feel the wonder and awe that so many writers and artists have sought to convey over the centuries. The Cheops Pyramid is more interesting because its interior burial chambers are open for inspection by the public. Not far from the Pyramids is the Great Sphinx of Giza, which dates from the time of Chephren (2620 BC). Hewn from natural yellowish limestone and standing 65 feet high and 187 feet long, this unforgettable statue combines the head of a Pharaoh with a lion’s body. A quick visit to papyrus institute or a perfume shop can be arranged after the visit.
Lunch at an Indian restaurant then start afternoon visit to the Egyptian Museum for another tour Egyptian Museum; was established by the Egyptian government in 1835. The present museum building was built in 1900, in the new classical style by the French architect Marcel Dourgnon. The museum exhibited collections now exceed 120,000 objects ranges from pre-historic era to the Greco Roman period. It has 107 halls, and the ground floor houses huge statues. The upper floor houses small statues, jewels, Tutankhamen treasures and the mummies. The museum also comprises of a photography section and large library. A hall for the Royal Mummies was opened at the museum, housing eleven kings and queens. After the visit of the museum a short drive through the downtown will take you to Khan El Khalili bazaars; which is one of the most famous worldwide with its amazing narrow alleyways. Free time at leisure till departure time to the station to board the sleeping train to Aswan. Dinner and Overnight in the sleeping train.
Day 4 (Aswan)
Breakfast onboard the train and meet & assist upon arriving at Aswan Station and transfer to the
12:30 Lunch on board
13:30 Visit the High Dam, the Temple of Philae
19:30 Dinner on board.
Overnight in Aswan.
Day 5 (Edfu)
07:00 Breakfast on board (Optional tour to Abu simble)
12:30 Lunch on board
13:00 Sailing to Kom Ombo
17:00 Visit the Temple shared by two gods Sobek & Haeroris in Kom Ombo
18:30 Sailing to Edfu.
19:30 Dinner on board.
Overnight in Edfu.
Day 6 (Luxor)
06:00 Tea and Coffee Before the visit of Edfu temple
06:30 Visit of Horus Temple in Edfu.
08:00 Breakfast on board.
08:30 sailing to Luxor via Esna
13:00 Lunch on board.
Visit Karnak temple upon arrival & overview Luxor temple from outside as it
is like an open museum
20:00 Dinner on board.
Overnight in Luxor.
Day 7 (Edfu)
07:00 Breakfast on board
08:00 Check- out after breakfast
08:00 Visit West Bank – Valley of the Kings, and Temple of Queen Hatshepsut
After the visit, transfer to Luxor train station to Cairo.
Dinner and Overnight in the sleeping train.
Day 8 (cairo)
Meet & assist upon arriving at Cairo Station and transfer to Cairo airport for the final departure.
Inclusion & Exclusion
Meet & assist at Cairo, Luxor & Aswan Airports/ Stations
All transfer from/to airports in a/c vehicles
Private transfer from airports to the hotels/Nile cruises and vice versa as per above itinerary.
02 nights’ accommodation in Cairo based on BB
02 nights’ accommodation onboard the sleeping train from Cairo to Aswan on HB
03 nights’ accommodation on FB bases (food only & no beverages) onboard a 5* Nile cruise like Radamis II or similar www.radamis.net
Private guided tours to visit all sights as per the itinerary in Cairo, Alexandria, Aswan, Kom Embo, Edfu & Luxor with local English speaking guides.
1 bottle of mineral water during the tours every day.
2 lunches & 2 dinners in oriental/Indian restaurants.
Current entrance fees.
Airfare (International & Domestic)
Anything which is not specified under Inclusions
Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing or any other item not specified in ‘cost inclusions’
Any increase in taxes or fuel, ROE, leading to increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
Any Surcharges if applicable due to peak season or any other event
Terms & Condtions
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- Your e-tickets will be sent 3 days before departure in case of fixed departure.
- Above rates are Net and Non Commissionable.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Meal plan: EP – Accommodation only, CP – Accommodation with breakfast, MAP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be resonsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate / embassy descretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.( AC will not work on hills )
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicabke and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Also do read booking procedure which is given in every package details.
- The Company reserves the right to:
- Take the booking for the group tour and individual tour.
- Cancel bookings even after the acceptance of the payment without assigning any reason. In this case the company shall refund the money to the guest.
- Dismiss any guest from the tour for misbehaviour especially if it affects the group and Physical or verbal assault to the Tour Manager.
- Withdraw discounts at any point of time.
- Change the routing of Air Travel.
- Change hotel and/tour programme due to unavoidable circumstances.
- Cancellation made 30 days or more before departure date – 25% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made 15 to 30 Days prior to Departure – 50% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made within 15 Days before Departure – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- In case of no show – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Note: Please read the terms and conditions before booking.
Cancellation Due To Visa Rejection
All the clients travelling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant / reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed / rejected, and the client will not hold JABETO CHOLO for the same. Client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from JABETO CHOLO
- Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.