BEST OF CANADIAN ROCKIES
6 NIGHTS / 7 DAYS
JC – IA – TOUR NO. 57
Vancouver (2N) Kamloops (1N) Jasper (1N) Banff (1N) Calgary (1N)
Long Haul Romantic
Day 1 (Vancouver)
Welcome to Vancouver!! From colourful downtown neighbourhoods to culturally diverse suburbs and mountainside districts, there’s plenty to explore! Your pick up will be done by our airport representative (Baggage claim for Domestic passengers). Check into Hotel (Check in time 3 PM). Recommended arrival time is before 4 pm. Meet and greet with tour manager at 6 pm in the lobby. Please note that if your flight is coming in late, you will miss the itinerary schedules for today.
****Please note that the hotel may take your Credit card at the time of check in towards Incidentals. The hold on the card will be released once the guests check out if no charges are incurred. Airport pickups are available for passengers arriving by flights only. Recommended arrival time is before 4 pm
Drive towards the city. On the way see the Sea Wall in Vancouver. Depart for Flyover Canada to experience an amazing virtual flight ride in which you will “take off” into a huge domed screen to enjoy a breathtaking flight across Canada’s most spectacular sights. (Please note children must be at least 102cm (40”) tall.
Later enjoy a fabulous Indian Dinner with an array of mouthwatering dishes laid in buffet style at an Indian restaurant. On the way back to the hotel, enjoy Vancouver by the night. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2 (Vancouver)
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Experience the city tour of Vancouver. Drive towards Whistler. Have a quick photo stop at the Shannon Falls, a 481-metre-high waterfall. Later proceed to Whistler, a pretty alpine village under the shadow of the Blackcomb Mountains. Have lunch on your own while exploring the Whistler Village. Take the Peak 2 Peak Gondola to enjoy the panoramic views of glaciers, extinct volcanoes and snow-capped mountains. Visit the Capilano Bridge. Appreciate nature from three breathtaking perspectives – Capilano Suspension Bridge, Treetops Adventure and the exciting new Cliff walk.
End the day with a dinner at Indian Restaurant and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3 (Kamloops)
Check out of the hotel after breakfast Proceed to Outlet Mall for shopping. After lunch drive towards Kamloops. Enjoy the evening at the visit to a winery. Dinner at an Indian restaurant in Kamloops and proceed to Sun Peaks Resort for an overnight stay.
Day 4 (Jasper)
Check out of the hotel after breakfast. Free time to explore the resort on own (passengers can enjoy Horse carriage rides, hiking trails, Sun peaks Village shopping etc. on own) Drive towards Jasper. Dinner at an Indian restaurant and overnight stay at Jasper.
Day 5 (Banff)
Checkout of the hotel after breakfast. Drive towards Banff. On the way photoshop at Athabasca Falls. Visit the Columbia Ice Fields to experience the Ice Explorer, an all-terrain vehicle that travels on ice that is 1,200 feet thick. Then experience the awesome Glacier Skywalk. After Lunch on own drive towards Lake Louise. Relax in the famous Chateau Lake Louise or just take a stroll through the grounds breathing in that fresh mountain air. Drive towards Banff. Dinner at Indian restaurant. Check In hotel and overnight stay at Banff (Canmore)
Day 6 (Calgary)
After breakfast proceed to Banff. Visit Ride the gondola to the top of the Sulphur mountain to experience the bird’s eye view of the six mountain range. Witness the breathtaking views in every direction from one of the several observation decks. Drive through the Minnewanka Loop, Surprise corner and Bow Falls. After lunch on own proceed to Calgary. After the Orientation tour of Calgary. Your day will end with a delectable Indian dinner. Overnight stay at Calgary.
Day 7 (Calgary)
Today after breakfast, check out from the hotel (check out time is 11 am). The hotel offers complimentary shuttle to the airport. Please check with the bell desk regarding shuttle timings. If you have any early flight & no shuttle is operational, please take a cab on own. (Shuttle timings is from 5 AM to 9 PM). Packed breakfast option is not available for passengers taking an early flight.
Inclusion & Exclusion
ALL HOTELS AS MENTIONED BELOW
AIRPORT TRANSFERS ON PRIVATE BASIS FROM VANCOUVER AIRPORT. DROP OFF FROM CALGARY HOTEL WILL BE VIA HOTEL SHUTTLE. IF THE SHUTTLE IS NOT OPERATING, PASSENGERS WILL HAVE TO PAY CAB FARE ON OWN.
6 DINNERS AT INDIAN RESTAURANT (CHOICE OF VEG, NON-VEG & JAIN)
6 BREAKFASTS AT THE HOTEL
TOUR DIRECTOR (WILL MEET AT 6 PM ON DAY 1 & BE WITH THE GROUP TILL END OF DAY 7 ON THE WEST) & A DIFFERENT TOUR DIRECTOR ON THE EAST FROM DAY 7 TO END OF DAY 12).
TOUR WILL BE CONDUCTED IN A 55 SEATER/22 SEATER/15 SEATER/VAN/SEDAN BASED ON THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE SIGNED FOR THE TOUR
WIFI AT HOTELS
* Note for Booking Flight: Arrival will be on Saturday in Vancouver & Departure will be from Calgary on
Flyover Canada (Please note children must be at least 102cm (40”) tall)
Capilano Suspension Bridge
City Tour of Vancouver
Seawall in Vancouver
Peak 2 Peak Gondola Ride Whistler
Columbia Ice Fields Adventure
Lake Louise Chateau
Banff Gondola & Sulphur Mountain
DOMESTIC FLIGHTS ARRIVING INTO VANCOUVER & DEPARTING OUT OF CALGARY
VISA & PROCESSING FEES
MANDATORY TIPS ($3 per person per day) TO BE GIVEN TO THE TOUR DIRECTOR FOR THE DRIVER. THIS CANNOT BE PRE-PAID.
Terms & Condtions
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- Your e-tickets will be sent 3 days before departure in case of fixed departure.
- Above rates are Net and Non Commissionable.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Meal plan: EP – Accommodation only, CP – Accommodation with breakfast, MAP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be resonsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate / embassy descretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.( AC will not work on hills )
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicabke and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Also do read booking procedure which is given in every package details.
- The Company reserves the right to:
- Take the booking for the group tour and individual tour.
- Cancel bookings even after the acceptance of the payment without assigning any reason. In this case the company shall refund the money to the guest.
- Dismiss any guest from the tour for misbehaviour especially if it affects the group and Physical or verbal assault to the Tour Manager.
- Withdraw discounts at any point of time.
- Change the routing of Air Travel.
- Change hotel and/tour programme due to unavoidable circumstances.
- Cancellation made 30 days or more before departure date – 25% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made 15 to 30 Days prior to Departure – 50% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made within 15 Days before Departure – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- In case of no show – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Note: Please read the terms and conditions before booking.
Cancellation Due To Visa Rejection
All the clients travelling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant / reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed / rejected, and the client will not hold JABETO CHOLO for the same. Client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from JABETO CHOLO
- Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.