BEST OF CANADA
12 NIGHTS / 13 DAYS
JC – IA – TOUR NO. 56
Toronto (1N) Niagara Falls (1N) Ottawa (2N) Montreal (3N) Banff (2N) Jasper (1N) Vancouver (2N)
Long Haul Romantic
Day 1 (Toronto)
Welcome to Toronto! A fabulous waterfront city lying on the north shore of Lake Ontario, Toronto is Canada’s largest and most cosmopolitan city. Evening proceed for a City Tour of Toronto, where you will explore the Hockey Hall of Fame, CN Tower, Rogers Centre, Air Canada Centre, Olympic Spirit, Toronto’s Harbourfront, St. Lawrence Market, the Entertainment District, Casa Loma, the Royal Ontario Museum, Bata Shoe Museum, and Eaton Centre.
Day 2 (Niagara Falls)
After breakfast, today you will proceed towards Canada’s greatest Natural Wonder, Niagara Falls. You will visit Horseshoe Falls, Table Rock, floral clock, Clifton Hill and Niagara on the Lake. You will ride the famous “Maid of the Mist,” which takes us close to the thundering Falls and around the American Falls (seasonal). Later, we will proceed back to Toronto.
Day 3 (Ottawa)
After breakfast today, we will be leaving for Kingston. On reaching Kingston, we will do the 1000 Island Cruise. Later, proceed for Ottawa, and upon arrival enjoy a delicious meal in an Indian restaurant.
Day 4 (Ottawa)
After breakfast,proceed for guided city tour of Ottawa. The tour includes the Parliament Building, Supreme Court of Canada, National Arts Center, Rideau Canal, Ottawa City Hall, Rockcliffe Lookout, OWS Lake, Ornamental Gardens, Chinatown & Little Italy, and Farmer’sMarket. Later, proceed to Montreal, and upon arrival enjoy a delicious meal in an Indian restaurant.
Day 5 (Montreal)
After breakfast, proceed for an exciting city tour of Montreal. Visit Old Montreal, Notre-Dame Basilica, Olympia Park, Mount Royal Park, St. Joseph’s Oratory, Montreal Harbor, Chinatown, Place Ville Marie, City Hall, Bell Centre, Downtown Montreal and much more.
Day 6 (Montreal)
After breakfast, proceed for a day tour to Quebec City. Today, we will bring you through all the historical treasures of Quebec such as Place Royale, Plains of Abraham, Parliament Building, Montmorency Falls, Ile D’Orleans, Place D’Armes and many more. Later,we will enjoy an Indian meal for dinner.
Day 7 (Montreal)
After breakfast, we will proceed to the airport to take the flight to Calgary.Upon arrival, transfer to Banff, and proceed to the hotel to check-in.
Day 8 (Banff)
Today after breakfast, we will set out to explore the Sulphur Mountains. The mountain was named in 1916 for the hot springs on its lower slopes. The springs have been developed into swimming and hot pools. We will then take a Gondola ride in order to explore the Sculpture Mountain. Later in the afternoon, we will be heading towards Lake Louise, known for its scenic beauty.
Day 9 (Banff)
Today after breakfast, we will leave Banff for Jasper by road.It has to be one of the most beautiful drives in the world, Banff to Jasper via the Icefields Parkway. Later, proceed for Jasper, check-into the hotel and enjoy dinner.
Day 10 (Jasper)
Today after breakfast, we will leave Jasper for Kamloops by road, upon arrival enjoy the city tour of Kamloops. Later enjoy dinner.
Day 11 (Vancouver)
After breakfast, we will be heading for the Capilano Suspension Bridge, a simple suspension bridge crossing the Capilano River in the District of North Vancouver, British Columbia.Later,we will do a half day sightseeing tour of Vancouver, which includes Stanley Park followed by the English Bay. Enjoy a delicious Indian Dinner.
Day 12 (Vancouver)
Today, we will be heading to the Whistler to ride Whistler Village Gondola which is located at the base of Whistler Mountain in Whistler Village; from here you will enjoy breathtaking view of PEAK 2 PEAK between Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains.In the evening, we will return to our hotel in Vancouver for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 13 (Vancouver)
Today after breakfast, we will depart to your next destination.
Inclusion & Exclusion
Deluxe Hotel Accommodations
Breakfast, 12 Dinners
Airport- Hotel-Airport Transfers
Guided City Tour: Toronto, Montreal, Quebec City, Ottawa
Surface Transfers: TOR >OTT>MON, CAL>Banff>Jasper>Kamp>VAN
Entrance Tickets of: Maid of the Mist, Journey behind the falls, CN Tower, 1000 Islands Cruise, Olympic Park, Banff gondola ride, Peak to peak, Icefield Explorer, Capilano Suspension Bridge
All taxes & Tips
Service of Tour Leader / Representative
Meet & Greet at airport
Porterage, Laundry bills & other incidental charges
Anything that is not mentioned in the inclusions part
Terms & Condtions
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- Your e-tickets will be sent 3 days before departure in case of fixed departure.
- Above rates are Net and Non Commissionable.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Meal plan: EP – Accommodation only, CP – Accommodation with breakfast, MAP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be resonsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate / embassy descretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.( AC will not work on hills )
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicabke and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Also do read booking procedure which is given in every package details.
- The Company reserves the right to:
- Take the booking for the group tour and individual tour.
- Cancel bookings even after the acceptance of the payment without assigning any reason. In this case the company shall refund the money to the guest.
- Dismiss any guest from the tour for misbehaviour especially if it affects the group and Physical or verbal assault to the Tour Manager.
- Withdraw discounts at any point of time.
- Change the routing of Air Travel.
- Change hotel and/tour programme due to unavoidable circumstances.
- Cancellation made 30 days or more before departure date – 25% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made 15 to 30 Days prior to Departure – 50% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made within 15 Days before Departure – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- In case of no show – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Note: Please read the terms and conditions before booking.
Cancellation Due To Visa Rejection
All the clients travelling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant / reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed / rejected, and the client will not hold JABETO CHOLO for the same. Client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from JABETO CHOLO
- Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.