4 NIGHTS / 5 DAYS
JC-IE-TOUR NO. 414
• City Tour
• Return Economy Class Air Tickets on Uzbekistan Airways Ex Delhi
• 04 Nights Accommodation on Twin / Double Sharing
• Buffet Breakfasts at the hotel.04 Lunches + 04 Gala Dinners + 01 High Tea with Indian Snacks
• Gala Dinner with Veg-Non Veg Snacks, Vodka, Beer, and Soft Drinks with 20:00hrs Transfer to an Indian Restaurant for Grand Gala Dinner with Veg , Non Veg Snacks, free flow of Vodka, Beer, soft drinks & exclusive Belly Dancing show program with Turkish, Arabic and Indian dance performances, Life DJ and Music. (You May Carry your own Alcohol with No Extra Charges).
• 02 bottles of 0.5 ltr water per person per day IN COACH & HOTEL.
• A/C comfortable transport with professional driver as per the itinerary.
• Professional English speaking escort guide from arrival to departure in Tashkent.
• Full day trip to Charvak Lake & Chimgan Mountains
• Tashkent City Tour (Amir Temur Square, etc.)
• Shopping Tour at Tashkent to Local Market & Mega Mall.
• Your own alcohol with no extra charge to the restaurants Uzbekistan Visa support & Normal Visa processing fees
• All Tours & Transfers on SIC basis
• Any Meals other than specified in inclusions.
• Personal expenses such as tips, porterage, telephone calls, rooms service, etc.
• Surcharge will be applicable on particular events, festival, exhibition & fairs.
• Any security deposit asked by the hotel during check in.
• Travel Insurance.
• GST – extra.
Day 1 : Arrival Tashkent – City Tour
On arrival in Tashkent @ 14:10 hrs and customs will take about 01 hrs. Our Airport Executive will be waiting outside the Airport with Placard. Straight transfer to Indian Restaurant for Hi Tea with Indian Snacks / Sandwiches. Check in to the hotel @ 16:00 hrs. Transfer for Evening City Tour @ 18:00 hrs. It includes places like Independence Square, Tashkent Broadway, Amir Temur Square @ 20:00 hrs take transfer to an Indian Restaurant for Grand Gala Dinner with Veg, Non Veg Snacks, free flow of Vodka, Beer, soft drinks & world Class Belly Dance Show Program (You May Carry your own Alcohol with No Extra Charges). Transfer back to hotel @ 22:00 hrs. Overnight at the hotel.
Meals Included: Lunch, Dinner
Day 2 : Tashkent – Charvak – Chimgan Mountains
After breakfast at the hotel @ 10:00 hrs, we visit Charvak and Chimgan mountains about 125 Kms from Tashkent. It takes you to the top of the mountain from where you enjoy breathtaking views, you must take some time for photo shooting ! After that @ 14:30 hrs lunch in Pyramids resort in Chimgan Mountains. Then spend free time to explore Charvak Artificial Reservoir & You may try your hands on Skiing, Ice skating, Snow Bikes, Horse riding, Local Kebabs with Vodka on your own cost @ 18:00 hrs transfer back to Tashkent & Check in and relax for a while. At 20:00 hrs transfer to an Indian Restaurant for Grand Gala Dinner with Veg , Non Veg Snacks, free flow of Vodka, Beer, soft drinks & world Class Belly Dance Show Program for 1 hrs (You May Carry your own Alcohol with No Extra Charges). Transfer back to the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Meals Included: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 3 : Tashkent Full Day City Tour
After breakfast at the hotel. We proceed to the Panoramic City Tour of Beautiful Tashkent. We visits Monument of Courage (1969), Romanov Prince Duke Residence, Opera and Ballet,Theatre named after Alisher Navoi (Outside only),Memorial of Repressions Victims with the Traditional Ornaments and Tashkent TV Tower(Outside Only). Then we visit Hazrat Imam complex, Old City. It is a Hast Imam Square (Hazrati Imam) is a religious center of Tashkent. Hast-Imam is located in the old town, within neighborhoods with the old wattle and daub houses. At 14:00 hrs lunch in Indian restaurant. After lunch city tour start again. Then @ 20:00hrs Transfer to an Indian Restaurant for Grand Gala Dinner with Veg , Non Veg Snacks, free flow of Vodka, Beer, soft drinks & world Class Belly Dance Show Program (You May Carry your own Alcohol with No Extra Charges). Transfer back to the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Meals Included: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 4 : Day free for Leiusre
After breakfast at the hotel, day is free for leisure to enjoy on your own or you can take an optional tour of Beautiful Samarkand By Bullet Train – Day Trip @ Optional Cost or Visit Enchanting Bukhara City By Air – Day / Overnight Trip @ Optional Cost. At 20:00 hrs transfer to an Indian Restaurant for Grand Gala Dinner with Veg , Non Veg Snacks, free flow of Vodka, Beer, soft drinks & world Class Belly Dance Show Program (You May Carry your own Alcohol with No Extra Charges). Transfer back to hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Meals Included: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 5 : Departure from Tashkent
After breakfast, check out from hotel @ 11.00 hrs. We proceed for shopping Tour Alaskey Bazar and TSUM. At 14:30 hrs lunch in an Indian restaurant. After lunch, transfer to Mega Planet Shopping Mall. Then @ 17:30 hrs transfer to Tashkent International Airport for your onward Journey.
Meals Included: Breakfast
Tashkent, Uzbekistan Le Grand Plaza Hotel
Airline From Sector Travelling Hours To Sector Baggage Allowance
Economy New Delhi
11:30 3.10 Tashkent
14:00 20 kg
23:15 3.00 New Delhi
02:45 20 kg
No Addons included with this package
Terms & Condtions
• GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
• Your e-tickets will be sent 3 days before departure in case of fixed departure.
• Above rates are Net and Non Commissionable.
• The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
• Meal plan: EP – Accommodation only, CP – Accommodation with breakfast, MAP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner.
• Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
• In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be resonsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate / embassy descretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
• In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
• Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.( AC will not work on hills )
• Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
• It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
• Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
• Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
• Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
• Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
• From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicabke and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
• Also do read booking procedure which is given in every package details.
• The Company reserves the right to:
• Take the booking for the group tour and individual tour.
• Cancel bookings even after the acceptance of the payment without assigning any reason. In this case the company shall refund the money to the guest.
• Dismiss any guest from the tour for misbehaviour especially if it affects the group and Physical or verbal assault to the Tour Manager.
• Withdraw discounts at any point of time.
• Change the routing of Air Travel.
• Change hotel and/tour programme due to unavoidable circumstances.
• Cancellation made 30 days or more before departure date – 25% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
• Cancellation made 15 to 30 Days prior to Departure – 50% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
• Cancellation made within 15 Days before Departure – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
• In case of no show – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
• Note: Please read the terms and conditions before booking.
Cancellation Due To Visa Rejection
• All the clients travelling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant / reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed / rejected, and the client will not hold JABETO CHOLO for the same. Client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from JABETO CHOLO
• Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.