FIJI WITH HONG KONG
6 NIGHTS / 7 DAYS
JC – IA – TOUR NO. 429
Hong Kong (3N) Fiji (3N)
Beach Honeymoon Romantic
Day 1 (Hong Kong)
Enjoy a Leisure day in the hotel.
Day 2 (Hong Kong)
This orientation tour is ideal for the ones who wish to experience the best of the city in one day! The tour begins from the famous fishing village of Aberdeen to see the floating community. Afterwards, a short visit to a prestigious Jewellery Factory, where meticulous craftsmen fashion works of art from gold and gems. Visit Stanley Market where you can pick up bargains at just a fraction of the price in town. Proceed next to a ride up to the Victoria Peak for a panoramic view of Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and the surrounding islands.
Day 3 (Hong Kong)
Ocean Park is a staple in every first-time visit to Hong Kong. With Ocean Park Hong Kong tickets, you can get up close and personal with marine life in one of the largest aquariums in the world, Atoll Reef, and hop on the plethora of hair-raising rides for a thrill-filled afternoon.
Day 4 (Fiji)
Arrival at Nadi International Airport, Fiji. Arrive & clear Immigration/customs. Meet & Greet by our Local Representative. Transfer to the Hotel for Check-In. Rest of the day at Leisure.
Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 5 (Fiji)
Enjoy a free day in Fiji Island
Day 6 (Fiji)
Optional (additional cost) – Mana Island Full-Day Cruise (includes lunch and return transfer to/from the hotel). Mana is an extensive resort with 3 separate beach areas, crystal warm waters, poolside bars and lounges. On the lagoon side, enjoy snorkelling together with a range of water activities. The quieter North Beach is preferably for those wishing to enjoy reading or just laze around. Lunch includes BBQ with salad.
Overnight at the hotel.
Day 7 (Fiji)
Early check out for your departure flight. Seat in vehicle transfer from the hotel to Nadi Airport.
Inclusion & Exclusion
3 Nights accommodation in Hong Kong
3 Nights accommodation in Fiji
Return Airport transfers on SIC Basis
Half-Day City Tour of Hong Kong
Full-day Excursion of Ocean Park Hong Kong
Welcome Drink & Cold Towel upon arrival
Honeymoon Benefits :
Complimentary Bottle of Sparkling Wine upon arrival
Any difference in Airfare, Fuel Surcharges or Taxes
Lunches & Dinners
Sightseeings – Other than mentioned in the Itinerary.
Terms & Condtions
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- Your e-tickets will be sent 3 days before departure in case of fixed departure.
- Above rates are Net and Non Commissionable.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Meal plan: EP – Accommodation only, CP – Accommodation with breakfast, MAP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be resonsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate / embassy descretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.( AC will not work on hills )
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicabke and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Also do read booking procedure which is given in every package details.
- The Company reserves the right to:
- Take the booking for the group tour and individual tour.
- Cancel bookings even after the acceptance of the payment without assigning any reason. In this case the company shall refund the money to the guest.
- Dismiss any guest from the tour for misbehaviour especially if it affects the group and Physical or verbal assault to the Tour Manager.
- Withdraw discounts at any point of time.
- Change the routing of Air Travel.
- Change hotel and/tour programme due to unavoidable circumstances.
- Cancellation made 30 days or more before departure date – 25% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made 15 to 30 Days prior to Departure – 50% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made within 15 Days before Departure – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- In case of no show – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Note: Please read the terms and conditions before booking.
Cancellation Due To Visa Rejection
All the clients travelling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant / reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed / rejected, and the client will not hold JABETO CHOLO for the same. Client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from JABETO CHOLO
- Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.
Leave a Reply