BEAUTIFUL ALMATY FLY-N-STAY
4 NIGHTS / 5 DAYS
JC-IE-TOUR NO. 176
- Return Economy Class Air Tickets Ex-Delhi-Almaty-Delhi on Air Astana
- 04 Night Accommodation in mentioned HOTEL on Twin / Double Sharing Basis
- Daily buffet breakfast in the hotel
- Meals full board basis
- Return Airport transfers
- Letter of Invitation from Kazakhstan (LOI)
- Visa support and processing charges at Embassy of Kazakhstan
- Welcome Almaty Guided city tour
- Exciting Guided Mountain tour to Medeo & Chimbulak
- Tour to Kok Tobe (By Coach
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- 02 Water Bottles Per Pax Per Day
- 03 Buffet Breakfast + 02 Normal Lunches + 01 Packed Lunch + 03 Normal Dinners + 01 Gala Dinner
- Any Meals other than specified in inclusions.
- Personal expenses such as tips, porterage, telephone calls, rooms service, etc.
- Surcharge will be applicable on particular events, festival, exhibition & fairs.
- Any security deposit asked by the hotel during check in.
- Travel Insurance.
- Visa Charges.
- GST extra.
Day 1 : Arrival at Almaty
Upon Arrival at Almaty meet and greet with the local representative. We will take you to your hotel. Check in at the hotel. Rest of the day is at Leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2 : Almaty City Tour
After Breakfast at the hotel proceed to the 1030 Hrs Almaty City Tour with English speaking guide You will know more about history and development of the southern capital of Kazakhstan and see its major attractions:, Palace of President, Republic Square and Monument of Independence, and Astana Square, Panfilov Park, Abai Square and Palace of Republic, Presidential Park. Lunch in indian restaurant at 1300 HRS 1430 Hrs Continue Almaty City Tour, Rakhat Chocolate Factory Outlet and Local Market Zilyoni Bazar. You can buy Chocolates from Rakhat Chocolate Factory Outlet; can buy Dry Fruits at a very reasonable rates and some souvenirs for your loved once from Zilyoni Bazar Transfer to the hotel at 1800 Hrs ime to Relax a bit after long walk 2000 Hrs Gala dinner at indian resturant with 2+2 VEG NON VEG Snacks indian buffet beer vodka & exclusive dance show (Applicable for minimum 15 Pax) Free time can explore night activities at you own Post tour return back to the hotel at overnight at the hotel.
Meals Included: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 3 : Almaty Medows & Chimbulak
After Breakfast at the hotel Transfer to the excursion at 1030 Hrs This tour provides you the best opportunity to see the beautiful mountain surroundings of Almaty city. The first stop of the tour awaits you in the Medeo Gorge, where in the wonderful mountains of Trans-Ili Ala-Tau the largest high mountain skating rink in the world is located as well as the huge dam, protecting the city from destructive mudflows formed on the tops of the western Tien Shan. Next destination is Chimbulak ski resort (Cable Car Fee Included), located at an altitude of 2230 meters above sea level. It is very popular for its mild climate, large quantity of sunny days and snow through the winter and remarkable scenery of mountain ranges Late lunch in Indian restaurant at 1500 HRS Free time to Look Around Transfer to hotel 1700 Hrs Free time at your own Transfer for Dinner at Indian restaurant at 2000 HRS Free time to Look Around Transfer to hotel Free time can explore night activities at you own Post tour return back to the hotel at overnight at the hotel.
Meals Included: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 4 : Shopping tour & Kok Tobe Tour
After Breakfast at the hotel transfer to the 1000 Hrs Proceed towards Mega Mall for shopping Lunch in Indian restaurant at 1300 HRS 1430 Hrs proceed towards the tour of Kok Tobe (By Coach). It is a mountain which is the highest point of Almaty, Kazakhstan’s largest city. There is a popular recreation area on top of the mountain. The mountain’s height is 1100 meters above sea level. Kok – tobe is one of the main landmarks in the city, and it is popular among visitors and tourists to Almaty the Kok – Tobe recreational area has a variety of amusement park type attractions and restaurants. It is connected to downtown Almaty by a cable car line. The City Terminal is located near Hotel Kazakhstan Also, there is a 372 meters tall TV Tower at the foot of the mountain. The tower can be seen from most parts of the city Transfer to hotel 1900 Hrs. Free time at your own after that transfer for dinner at Indian restaurant at 2000 HRS Free time can explore night activities at you own post tour return back to the hotel at overnight at the hotel.
Meals Included: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 5 : Departure from Almaty
After Breakfast at the hotel check out form the hotel transfer to the Almaty international airport with everlasting Memories of Kazakhstan on board your flight.
Meals Included: Breakfast
|Almaty, Kazakhstan||Almaty Grand Erbil Hotel|
|Airline||From Sector||Travelling Hours||To Sector||Baggage Allowance|
|No Addons included with this package|
Terms & Condtions
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- Your e-tickets will be sent 3 days before departure in case of fixed departure.
- Above rates are Net and Non Commissionable.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Meal plan: EP – Accommodation only, CP – Accommodation with breakfast, MAP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be resonsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate / embassy descretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.( AC will not work on hills )
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicabke and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Also do read booking procedure which is given in every package details.
- The Company reserves the right to:
- Take the booking for the group tour and individual tour.
- Cancel bookings even after the acceptance of the payment without assigning any reason. In this case the company shall refund the money to the guest.
- Dismiss any guest from the tour for misbehaviour especially if it affects the group and Physical or verbal assault to the Tour Manager.
- Withdraw discounts at any point of time.
- Change the routing of Air Travel.
- Change hotel and/tour programme due to unavoidable circumstances.
- Cancellation made 30 days or more before departure date – 25% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made 15 to 30 Days prior to Departure – 50% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made within 15 Days before Departure – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- In case of no show – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Note: Please read the terms and conditions before booking.
Cancellation Due To Visa Rejection
- All the clients travelling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant / reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed / rejected, and the client will not hold JABETO CHOLO for the same. Client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from JABETO CHOLO
- Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.
Leave a Reply