BANGKOK WITH KRABI
5 NIGHTS / 6 DAYS
JC-IE-TOUR NO. 339
- City Tour
- Full-day 4 Islands By Speed Boat
- Full-day Krabi Rainforest Discovery Tour
- Half-day Temples and City Tour
- 03 Nights accommodation in Krabi.
- 02 Nights accommodation in Bangkok.
- Daily breakfast at hotel.
- Half Day 4 Islands by Speed Boat Include Picnic Lunch.
- Krabi Rainforest Discovery Tour Include Picnic Lunch.
- Bangkok Temple and City Tour with Gems Gallery.
- Transfers from Krabi Airport to Krabi Hotel.
- Transfers from Krabi Hotel to Krabi Airport.
- Transfers from Bangkok Airport to Bangkok Hotel
- Transfers from Bangkok Hotel to Bangkok Airport.
- All tours & transfers on Seat in coach basis.
Note : Pick-up and Drop will be from Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK). If Pick-up and Drop is from Don Mueang International Airport (DMK) then extra charges will be applicable.
- Roundtrip Economy class airfare.
- Any Meals other than specified in inclusions.
- Personal expenses such as tips, porterage, telephone calls, rooms service, etc.
- Surcharge will be applicable on particular events, Festival, exhibition & Fairs.
- Any security deposit asked by the hotel during check in.
- Travel Insurance.
- Visa Charges.
- GST extra.
Day 1 : Bangkok Airport – Krabi
Upon Arrival at Krabi Airport,Meet and Greet with our local representative we will take you to the Hotel. Check in to the Hotel. Rest of the day is at Leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2 : Full – Day 4 Islands by Speed Boat
After breakfast at the hotel, Then get ready for Full-Day 4 Islands by Speed Boat.Pick up at the hotel to pier, and depart to Chicken Island. Sightseeing and, enjoy swimming &snorkeling among coral reef and Fishes. Remember the name and you’ll remember its funny rock shape. Tup Island, One of Thailand’s unseen Highlights. Relaxing the white sandy linkage between Tap Island and Chicken Island at low tide. Poda Island, Relax for sunbathing and sea sports. Lovely white sandy beach ideal for sunbathing swimming and snorkeling. Pranang Cave, Visit Phra Nang Cave to learn the history which is the sacred images for the local people, spectacular the stalagmite and the stalactite. Arrive Aonang Beach and Transfer back to hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Meals Included: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 3 : Krabi – Krabi Rainforest Discovery Tour
After breakfast at the hotel, Today you will experience Beauty of Nature at Krabi Rainforest Discovery Tour. An educational and fun day out at the Khao Nor Chu Chi National Park to admire and appreciate some gifts of nature. Go walking along a shaded, wooden platform and stop at pure freshwater pools, a waterfall, hot springs and rubber plantations. Also a visit to Krabi’s famous forest temple Wat Tum Seua or Tiger Cave Temple. Overnight at the hotel.
Meals Included: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 4 : Krabi – Bangkok
After breakfast at the hotel, you can say goodbye to Krabi as today you are going back to the city of temples,spas, endless shopping sprees and a vivid nightlife. Bangkok. After Checking in into the hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Meals Included: Breakfast
Day 5 : Bangkok City Tour
After breakfast at the hotel, Today you will be taken to the Half Day Bangkok Temple and city tour. We will Take you through the hustle of Bangkok to visit the capitals most significantly and visually stunning temples. WatTrimitr, on the edge of Chinatown, which houses the world’s largest solid gold Buddha. And visit to WatBenjamabophit, also known as the marble temple featuring a fusion of Thai and European styles. Rest of the day is at Leisure. You can take optional Tour to Safari World and Marine Park or enjoy your day shopping on the busy roads of Bangkok. You can also go to Floating Market Where you can Take a long tail boat ride through the canals to the market where you can stroll around the colourful floating marketplace bustling with boats and vendors selling tropical fruits and other delights. Also you can visit the snake farm, elephant riding or take a paddle boat around the market. Overnight at the hotel.
Meals Included: Breakfast
Day 6 : Departure Bangkok
After breakfast at the hotel, check out from hotel @ 12:00 hrs and proceed to Bangkok airport for your onward journey.
Meals Included: Breakfast
|No Addons included with this package|
Terms & Condtions
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- Your e-tickets will be sent 3 days before departure in case of fixed departure.
- Above rates are Net and Non Commissionable.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Meal plan: EP – Accommodation only, CP – Accommodation with breakfast, MAP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be resonsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate / embassy descretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.( AC will not work on hills )
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicabke and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Also do read booking procedure which is given in every package details.
- The Company reserves the right to:
- Take the booking for the group tour and individual tour.
- Cancel bookings even after the acceptance of the payment without assigning any reason. In this case the company shall refund the money to the guest.
- Dismiss any guest from the tour for misbehaviour especially if it affects the group and Physical or verbal assault to the Tour Manager.
- Withdraw discounts at any point of time.
- Change the routing of Air Travel.
- Change hotel and/tour programme due to unavoidable circumstances.
- Cancellation made 30 days or more before departure date – 25% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made 15 to 30 Days prior to Departure – 50% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made within 15 Days before Departure – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- In case of no show – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Note: Please read the terms and conditions before booking.
Cancellation Due To Visa Rejection
- All the clients travelling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant / reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed / rejected, and the client will not hold JABETO CHOLO for the same. Client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from JABETO CHOLO
- Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.
Leave a Reply