BANFF & JASPER RESORT EXPERIENCE
4 NIGHTS / 5 DAYS
JC-IE-TOUR NO. 55
- 02 Nights accommodation in Banff.
- 02 Nights accommodation in Jasper.
- Daily Breakfast at hotel.
- Discover Banff Tour with Banff Gondola Tour.
- Icefield Parkway Tour from Banff to Jasper including visit to Columbia Icefields and admissions to Ice Explorer & Glacier Skywalk.
- Discover Jasper Tour.
- Arrival transfer from Calgary Airport to Hotel in downtown.
- Inter-resort tour transfer from Banff to Jasper.
- Departure transfer from Jasper to YEG Airport.
- All tours and transfers on Seat in coach basis.
- Roundtrip Economy class airfare.
- Any Meals other than specified in inclusions.
- Personal expenses such as tips, porterage, telephone calls, rooms service, etc.
- Surcharge will be applicable on particular events, festival, exhibition & fairs.
- Any security deposit asked by the hotel during check in.
- Travel Insurance.
- Visa Charges.
- GST extra.
Day 1 : Arrival at Calgary
Upon arrival at Calgary airport do the custom clearance. Meet & greet our local representative & transfer by Airport Shuttle from Airport to Banff. Check in at the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2 : Discover Banff Tour
After breakfast at the hotel. This 4-hour tour of the spectacular natural landscape surrounding the city of Banff is the perfect introduction to this famous Canadian resort town and Banff National Park. Begin your tour with hotel pickup, and then proceed along Tunnel Mountain Drive, where you can enjoy views of the town, Mount Rundle, Cascade Mountain and Bow Falls. Along the way, youll also have a chance to view the hoodoos, a series of interesting rock pillars shaped by countless years of wind and water. From there, make an ascent to the top of Sulphur Mountain aboard the Banff Gondola, which ferries passengers to the peak of the 7,486-foot (2,281-meter) mountain. Snap a few photos, and then head back down the mountain for drop-off at your hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Meals Included: Breakfast
Day 3 : Icefield Parkway Tour
After breakfast at the hotel. Explore the wilds of western Alberta on this 10-hour Banff to Jasper one-way tour. Travel with your guide through the rugged wilderness of Banff and Jasper national parks. Take in top regional attractions such as Bow Lake, the Crowfoot Glacier, Athabasca Falls, Lake Louise and the Weeping Wall. At the Columbia Icefield, hike to the Athabasca Glacier or take the Glacier Skywalk over Sunwapta Valley. Learn of the regions geology at the Columbia Icefield Centre or enjoy a guided walk to a scenic viewpoint. Then, finish your journey in Jasper. After pickup from Banff, spend the day in the majesty of Canadas two most famous national parks: Banff National Park and Jasper National Park. Sightseeing stops along this beautiful highway include Lake Louise, Crowfoot Glacier, Bow Lake, the Columbia Icefield, the Weeping Wall and Athabasca Falls. During your visit to the Columbia Icefield, take part in the Ice Explorer tour to the Athabasca Glacier, and/or explore the Glacier Skywalk overlooking Sunwapta Valley. Either way you have approximately 4 hours here to enjoy lunch and explore the interpretive exhibits at the Columbia Icefield Centre or take a short-guided walk. Overnight at the hotel
Meals Included: Breakfast
Day 4 : Discover Jasper Tour
After breakfast at the hotel. Discover all that Jasper has to offer during this 4-hour excursion covering the top natural attractions near town. During your trip you’ll explore the towering limestone walls of Maligne Canyon during a walk to check out the waterfalls below, and gaze at the beautiful alpine waters at Maligne Lake and Medicine Lake. You’ll also have a chance to scout for local wildlife like sheep, elk and bears that populates the area around Maligne Lake. Immerse yourself in the stunning landscape of the Canadian Rockies during this 4-hour excursion near Jasper. Breathe in some fresh mountain air, and keep your eyes peeled for local wildlife, as you experience some of the area’s top natural attractions. Start your outdoor exploration with pickup from select Jasper hotels at 8:30am, continuing by coach for your sightseeing journey. Head to Maligne Canyon, a magnificent gorge where you’ll walk along the edge and cross two bridges offering dramatic views of the waterfalls down below. Continue to Medicine Lake, a relatively shallow body of water fed by nearby glaciers. You’ll enjoy fantastic vistas of the nearby Colin and Queen Elizabeth mountain ranges in your field of view. Then proceed to stunning Maligne Lake, where you’ll take in more incredible views of the three nearby glaciers and the much-photographed Spirit Island. Make sure to watch for wildlife during your stop at the lake, as the surrounding valley is home to a variety of moose, big horn sheep, deer and bears. Osprey, eagles and a pack of wolves are known to inhabit the area as well. Finish your trip with a drop-off back at your Jasper hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Meals Included: Breakfast
Day 5 : Departure from Jasper
After breakfast at the hotel, check out from hotel @ 12:00 hrs and proceed to Calgary airport for your onward journey.
Meals Included: Breakfast
|No Addons included with this package|
Terms & Condtions
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- Your e-tickets will be sent 3 days before departure in case of fixed departure.
- Above rates are Net and Non Commissionable.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Meal plan: EP – Accommodation only, CP – Accommodation with breakfast, MAP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be resonsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate / embassy descretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.( AC will not work on hills )
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicabke and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Also do read booking procedure which is given in every package details.
- The Company reserves the right to:
- Take the booking for the group tour and individual tour.
- Cancel bookings even after the acceptance of the payment without assigning any reason. In this case the company shall refund the money to the guest.
- Dismiss any guest from the tour for misbehaviour especially if it affects the group and Physical or verbal assault to the Tour Manager.
- Withdraw discounts at any point of time.
- Change the routing of Air Travel.
- Change hotel and/tour programme due to unavoidable circumstances.
- Cancellation made 30 days or more before departure date – 25% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made 15 to 30 Days prior to Departure – 50% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made within 15 Days before Departure – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- In case of no show – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Note: Please read the terms and conditions before booking.
Cancellation Due To Visa Rejection
- All the clients travelling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant / reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed / rejected, and the client will not hold JABETO CHOLO for the same. Client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from JABETO CHOLO
- Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.
Leave a Reply