9 NIGHTS / 10 DAYS
JC – IA – TOUR NO. 8
Melbourne (3N) Gold Coast (3N) Sydney (3N)
Family Luxury Shopping
Day 1 (Melbourne)
Welcome to Australia! You will arrive in Melbourne Tullamarine Airport by 2130hrs & SIC transfer to your hotel (Extra Private Surcharge apply for late-night arrivals).
Later proceed on your own to MCG Gate # 3 between light towers (1 & 2) to join the guided 1 Hour Melbourne Cricket Ground (subject to operation). Explore the inner sanctum of the legendary Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) on a behind the scenes tour. Venture into the player changing rooms and step onto the arena itself. Highlights of this must-see tour include: The famous MCC Long Room, MCC Library( Founded in 1973) MCG tapestry, player change rooms, cricketers’ viewing room, Ron Casey media centre, portrait of Sir Donald Bradman and Sachin Tendulkar, a walk on the arena, Cricket Victoria Bill Lawry Centre, City Terrace with vies of the Melbourne Skyline. (No Transfers)
Walk across to Southgate Art & Leisure Precinct to Join 1Hr Melbourne Yarra River Cruise (operates between 1100-1500hrs) – (No Transfers). Return to Hotel on own. Overnight at your Melbourne Hotel.
Day 2 (Melbourne)
This morning’s tour is packed with city sights and historical landmarks. Take a seat and enjoy the bustle of Melbourne’s city as your Driver Guide keeps you posted on what to look out for along the way. First, you’ll tour through Melbourne’s city centre. Next, you can take a look at the imposing Parliament House followed by a stop at Queen Victoria Market (photo stop only). Next, we will stop at the beautiful Fitzroy Gardens. You will be allowed some time to explore the gardens. Here you can visit the Conservatory for its incredible floral display, or the quaint Tudor Village. You also have the opportunity to visit the lovely little Cooks Cottage in the heart of Fitzroy Gardens, which was the original home of Captain James Cook’s parents. Take a wander into the cottage (own expense) and you’ll be transported back in time to the 1700s. Your last stop will be at the Shrine of Remembrance. It is one of the largest memorials in the country and is Melbourne’s most recognized landmark. Tour ends at Federation Square. Later we proceed to Philip Island, travel directly to the Penguin Parade. Enjoy panoramic views of the French Island before witnessing the amazing nightly ritual. Watch penguins march up the sand to their nests and enjoy time browsing through the educational centre.
Day 3 (Melbourne)
After breakfast at the hotel, choose from a host of day tours.
Morning Full Day SIC Great Ocean Road Tour Dep 0800hrs / Returns after 2000hrs
Morning Full Day SIC Sovereign Hill Gold Rush Tour Dep 0800hrs only on Tue, Thu & Sat / Returns by 1730hrs
Morning Full Day SIC Puffing Billy Steam Train & Yarra Valley Wineries of Dominique Portet, Rochford, etc – Dep 0800hrs only on Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri & Sun (Compulsory & Non-Refundable)
Morning Full Day SIC Puffing Billy Steam Train, Dandenong Ranges & Healsville Wildlife Tour – Dep 0800hrs only on Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri & Sun
Day 4 (Gold Coast)
Depart to Melbourne Tullamarine Airport after breakfast by SIC Transfer for flights within 2100hrs. Arrive at Brisbane or Gold Coast Airport within 2330hrs and SIC Transfer to your hotel.
Day 5 (Gold Coast)
After breakfast at the hotel. Hop on a return SIC transfer for the Movieworld theme park. Stay overnight at your hotel
Day 6 (Gold Coast)
Breakfast at Hotel. Return SIC transfer to Seaworld Admission (Combo Ticket – No Refund if 1Park Ticket Utilised or Ticket lost). Overnight at your Hotel
Day 7 (Sydney)
Breakfast at Hotel. Check-out & SIC transfer to Brisbane or Gold Coast Airport. Arrive Sydney Airport within 2130hrs & SIC Transfer (Infant below 1year Not Allowed) to your Hotel. Overnight at your Hotel.
Day 8 (Sydney)
In the morning you will be picked up for the Sydney City Tour including Manly Beach. Your Driver Guide will provide expert commentary as you weave your way through the beautiful northern beach suburbs of Sydney. You’ll head out over the Sydney Harbour Bridge, one of the largest steel arch bridges in the world. Just a few kilometres from Sydney city on the Lower North Shore is Milsons Point. One of Sydney’s more affluent suburbs, the streets are filled with beautiful homes, churches and schools, many built in the late 1800s. With its incredible views of the harbour and Opera House, and an abundance of leading restaurants, cafés and boutique shops, Milsons Point is a popular destination for both locals and visitors. From Milsons Point, you’ll get a fantastic view of the iconic Sydney Opera House. This World Heritage-listed building designed by Jørn Utzon is considered a masterpiece of modern architecture and a world-class performing arts venue. Time to feel the sand between your toes! The exciting suburb of Manly is famous for its beaches that stretch from Queenscliff up to the North Steyne Beach to Manly Beach. With its relaxed, outdoor lifestyle, Manly is a great place to take some time wandering on the beaches and checking out the sights.
Tour ends at King Street Wharf.
Make your own way to Darling Harbour to utilize your 3 in 1 pass- Choice of any 3 – The Sydney Tower Eye, SEA Life Aquarium, Madame Tussauds OR Wildlife Sydney (10 minutes walk from King Street Wharf)
Today in the evening make your way to King Street Wharf 5 to check-in for the Showboat Dinner Cruise (Indian menu). Sydney Showboats is one of the most unique dining destinations on Sydney Harbour! An authentic paddle wheeler with historic good looks, the Sydney Showboat exudes old-world charm and glamour unlike any other vessel plying Sydney Harbour. Its outer decks and wrap-around verandas serve as fantastic viewing galleries to take in all the dazzling harbour sights! The dining experience is a seamless blend of old and new that gives you a taste of the old world with all comforts and luxury of modernity to enhance your Sydney dinner cruise experience!
Note: (Showboat Dinner cruise does not operate on Sun & Tue)
Day 9 (Sydney)
Breakfast at Hotel
Full-Day SIC Blue Mountains Tour with Wildlife Park and Scenic Rides at Scenic World – Dep 0755hrs daily / Returns by 1800hrs – Limited hotel pickup (Compulsory & NON Refundable)
Full-Day SIC Blue Mountains Tour with Wildlife Park and Café Lunch at Leura Village – Dep 0755hrs daily / Returns by 1800hrs – Limited hotel pickup (Compulsory & NON Refundable)
Full-Day SIC Blue Mountains Tour with Wildlife Park and Parramatta River Cruise – Dep 0755hrs daily / Tour Ends at Darling Harbour or Circular Quay – No Hotel Drop-off (Compulsory & NON-Refundable)
Full-Day SIC Jenolan Cave (Lucas) with Blue Mountains Tour – Dep 0800hrs on Tue, Thu & Sat – Limited hotel pickup (Compulsory & NON-Refundable)
Full-Day SIC Port Stephens’ 1.5Hr Dolphin Cruise & 1Hr Sand Dunes Tour – Dep 0755hrs only on Mon, Wed & Sat / Returns by 1900hrs – Limited hotel pickup (Compulsory & NON Refundable)
Full-Day SIC Hunter Valley Wineries Experience Tour with Lunch – Dep 0755hrs only on Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri & Sun / returns 1830hrs – Limited hotel pickup (Compulsory & NON Refundable)
Full-Day SIC Canberra – Australia’s Capital City Tour – Dep 0715hrs only on Mon & Fri & Sun / returns 1830hrs – VERY Limited hotel pickup – Only 4 pickup points (Compulsory & NON Refundable)
Day 10 (Sydney)
Today we return back to India with wonderful memories.
Inclusion & Exclusion
Accommodation with Breakfast as per Itinerary
All Transfers & Sightseeing as per the listed itinerary.
Melbourne City Tour
Choice of 1 Full Day SIC Tour in Melbourne
Excursion to Movieworld in Gold Coast
Excursion to SeaWorld in Gold Coast
Sydney City Tour
Combo 3 in 1 Pass – Entrance to Sea Life Aquarium OR Entrance to Sydney Tower with 4D Experience OR Sydney Wildlife OR Madamme Tussauds
Entrance to Sydney Showboat Cruise with Indian Vegetarian Dinner
Choice of 1 Full Day SIC Tour in Sydney
All Tours & Transfers are on SIC basis and as per itinerary.
Internal Airfare is not included in the Itinerary.
Anything else not mentioned in inclusions.
Train fare / Monument fare.
Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing or any other item not specified in ‘cost inclusions’
Any increase in taxes or fuel, ROE, leading to increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
Any Surcharges if applicable due to peak season, black-out dates or any other event
Terms & Condtions
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- Your e-tickets will be sent 3 days before departure in case of fixed departure.
- Above rates are Net and Non Commissionable.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Meal plan: EP – Accommodation only, CP – Accommodation with breakfast, MAP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be resonsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate / embassy descretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.( AC will not work on hills )
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicabke and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Also do read booking procedure which is given in every package details.
- The Company reserves the right to:
- Take the booking for the group tour and individual tour.
- Cancel bookings even after the acceptance of the payment without assigning any reason. In this case the company shall refund the money to the guest.
- Dismiss any guest from the tour for misbehaviour especially if it affects the group and Physical or verbal assault to the Tour Manager.
- Withdraw discounts at any point of time.
- Change the routing of Air Travel.
- Change hotel and/tour programme due to unavoidable circumstances.
- Cancellation made 30 days or more before departure date – 25% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made 15 to 30 Days prior to Departure – 50% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made within 15 Days before Departure – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- In case of no show – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Note: Please read the terms and conditions before booking.
Cancellation Due To Visa Rejection
All the clients travelling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant / reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed / rejected, and the client will not hold JABETO CHOLO for the same. Client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from JABETO CHOLO
- Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.