AUSTRALIAN DUO (L.O.)
6 NIGHTS / 7 DAYS
JC – IA – TOUR NO. 7
Melbourne (3N) Sydney (3N)
Family Luxury Shopping
Day 1 (Melbourne)
Welcome to Melbourne. A packed agenda of food, wine, sports and arts is your introduction to the best of Melbourne. From its creative exciting city centre to its buzzing, neighbourhood hubs, it’s the gateway to Victoria’s world-class wineries, natural springs, peninsulas, spectacular coastline and alpine villages. Discover more when you play Melbourne. On arrival, you will be met and transferred to your hotel.
Please note all arrivals into Melbourne after 21:30 will be charged for additional charges.
Day 2 (Melbourne)
This morning’s tour is packed with city sights and historical landmarks. Take a seat and enjoy the bustle of Melbourne’s city as your Driver Guide keeps you posted on what to look out for along the way. First, you’ll tour through Melbourne’s city centre. Next, you can take a look at the imposing Parliament House followed by a stop at Queen Victoria Market (photo stop only). Next, we will stop at the beautiful Fitzroy Gardens. You will be allowed some time to explore the gardens. Here you can visit the Conservatory for its incredible floral display, or the quaint Tudor Village. You also have the opportunity to visit the lovely little Cooks Cottage in the heart of Fitzroy Gardens, which was the original home of Captain James Cook’s parents. Take a wander into the cottage (own expense) and you’ll be transported back in time to the 1700s. Your last stop will be at the Shrine of Remembrance. It is one of the largest memorials in the country and is Melbourne’s most recognized landmark. Tour ends at Federation Square.
Later walk across to MCG Gate # 3 between light towers (1 & 2) to join the guided 1 Hour Melbourne Cricket Ground (subject to operation). Explore the inner sanctum of the legendary Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) on a behind the scenes tour. Venture into the player changing rooms and step onto the arena itself. Highlights of this must-see tour include: The famous MCC Long Room, MCC Library( Founded in 1973) MCG tapestry, player change rooms, cricketers’ viewing room, Ron Casey media centre, portrait of Sir Donald Bradman and Sachin Tendulkar, a walk on the arena, Cricket Victoria Bill Lawry Centre, City Terrace with vies of the Melbourne Skyline. (No Transfers)
Walk across to Southgate Art & Leisure Precinct to Join 1Hr Melbourne Yarra River Cruise (operates between 1100-1500hrs) – (No Transfers). Return to Hotel on own. Overnight at your Melbourne Hotel.
Day 3 (Melbourne)
Today’s tour is packed with great locations, incredible views and natural wonders. So, sit back and relax while your Driver Guide provides expert commentary on all the key landmarks along the way. The Great Ocean Road is an Australian National Heritage listed road stretching 243 km along the Victorian coastline. It is one of the most beautiful drives in the world, with pristine beaches, picturesque seaside towns and the 12 Apostles. You will make plenty of scenic stops, including a photo opportunity at the Great Ocean Road Memorial Arch at Eastern View. At the foothills of the Otways lies the gorgeous seaside village of Apollo Bay. Here you can relax and treat yourself to lunch (own expense) at one of the many cafés and restaurants, or you can take a stroll along the picturesque beachfront. The rugged splendour of the approaching Twelve Apostles is just breathtaking. These incredible limestone rock formations up to 45 metres high are the result of erosion that began up to 20 million years ago. There are many walks around the location of the Twelve Apostles providing closer access to the shoreline. From the clifftop viewing area, you can absorb the grandeur of this iconic site and take some photographs. Later, Visit the beautiful Loch Ard Gorge and learn of the ill-fated English ship ‘Loch Ard’ that ran aground on nearby Muttonbird Island in 1878. The survivors came ashore and found refuge at what is now known as Loch Ard Gorge, a striking example of the process of erosion. Later we will take a well-earned break at the gorgeous little seaside village of Port Campbell. Treat yourself to afternoon tea at one of the cafés or bakeries (own expense). You can also enjoy a wander through the boutique stores and galleries – there’s plenty here to tempt you.
Day 4 (Sydney)
Transfer to Melbourne Airport for your flight to Sydney.
Welcome to Sydney. From splendid Sydney Harbour, idyllic beaches and great national parks, to the marvellous creativity of the Sydney Opera House, dazzling entertainment and fascinating heritage, discover all the things to do and see throughout the year. On arrival, you will be met and transferred to your hotel.
Note: SIC Transfer is valid for flights departing after 07:05 Hrs for Domestic Flights OR 08:35 for International Flights. Flights arriving in Sydney after 21:30 will be subject to additional charges.
Day 5 (Sydney)
In the morning you will be picked up for the Sydney City Tour including Manly Beach. Your Driver Guide will provide expert commentary as you weave your way through the beautiful northern beach suburbs of Sydney. You’ll head out over the Sydney Harbour Bridge, one of the largest steel arch bridges in the world. Just a few kilometres from Sydney city on the Lower North Shore is Milsons Point. One of Sydney’s more affluent suburbs, the streets are filled with beautiful homes, churches and schools, many built in the late 1800s. With its incredible views of the harbour and Opera House, and an abundance of leading restaurants, cafés and boutique shops, Milsons Point is a popular destination for both locals and visitors. From Milsons Point, you’ll get a fantastic view of the iconic Sydney Opera House. This World Heritage-listed building designed by Jørn Utzon is considered a masterpiece of modern architecture and a world-class performing arts venue. Time to feel the sand between your toes! The exciting suburb of Manly is famous for its beaches that stretch from Queenscliff up to the North Steyne Beach to Manly Beach. With its relaxed, outdoor lifestyle, Manly is a great place to take some time wandering on the beaches and checking out the sights.
Tour ends at King Street Wharf.
Make your own way to Darling Harbour to utilize your 3 in 1 pass- Choice of any 3 – The Sydney Tower Eye, SEA Life Aquarium, Madame Tussauds OR Wildlife Sydney (10 minutes walk from King Street Wharf)
Today in the evening make your way to King Street Wharf 5 to check-in for the Showboat Dinner Cruise (Indian menu). Sydney Showboats is one of the most unique dining destinations on Sydney Harbour! An authentic paddle wheeler with historic good looks, the Sydney Showboat exudes old-world charm and glamour unlike any other vessel plying Sydney Harbour. Its outer decks and wrap-around verandas serve as fantastic viewing galleries to take in all the dazzling harbour sights! The dining experience is a seamless blend of old and new that gives you a taste of the old world with all comforts and luxury of modernity to enhance your Sydney dinner cruise experience!
Note: (Showboat Dinner cruise does not operate on Sun & Tue)
Day 6 (Sydney)
Today you will be picked up from your hotel for a Full day tour to the Blue Mountains. Enjoy a stop at Echo Point and see the famous Three Sisters rock formation. Arrive at Scenic World and experience the Blue Mountains rides – Scenic Railway, Cableway or Skyway. These rides are a great way to see the steep valleys, canyons and Three Sisters rock formation. Arrive at Leura village for lunch. Next, enjoy an afternoon encounter at Featherdale Wildlife Park and have your photo taken with a cuddly koala (own expense), see kangaroos, wombats, dingoes and little penguins. Travel back to Sydney.
Day 7 (Sydney)
Post Breakfast we will transfer you to Sydney Airport for your flight back to India. We hope you have enjoyed Australia and we would love to see you soon!!
Inclusion & Exclusion
Accommodation with Breakfast
Half-Day Melbourne City Tour
Guided Tour of Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) – No Transfers OR 1 Hour Melbourne Yarra River Cruise – No Transfers
Full-Day Tour of Great Ocean Road
Half-Day Sydney City Tour
Combo 3 Pass (No Transfers) with admission to any 3 – Sydney Wildlife OR Madamme Tussauds OR Sea Life Sydney Aquarium OR Sydney Tower Eye
Sydney Showboat Cruise with Indian Dinner
Full-Day Blue Mountains Tour with Wildlife Park & Scenic Rides at Scenic World
All Tours & Transfers on Seat In Coach Basis
Internal Airfare is not included in the Itinerary.
Anything else not mentioned in inclusions.
Train fare / Monument fare.
Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing or any other item not specified in ‘cost inclusions’
Any increase in taxes or fuel, ROE, leading to increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
Any Surcharges if applicable due to peak season, black-out dates or any other event
Terms & Condtions
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- Your e-tickets will be sent 3 days before departure in case of fixed departure.
- Above rates are Net and Non Commissionable.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Meal plan: EP – Accommodation only, CP – Accommodation with breakfast, MAP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be resonsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate / embassy descretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.( AC will not work on hills )
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicabke and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Also do read booking procedure which is given in every package details.
- The Company reserves the right to:
- Take the booking for the group tour and individual tour.
- Cancel bookings even after the acceptance of the payment without assigning any reason. In this case the company shall refund the money to the guest.
- Dismiss any guest from the tour for misbehaviour especially if it affects the group and Physical or verbal assault to the Tour Manager.
- Withdraw discounts at any point of time.
- Change the routing of Air Travel.
- Change hotel and/tour programme due to unavoidable circumstances.
- Cancellation made 30 days or more before departure date – 25% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made 15 to 30 Days prior to Departure – 50% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made within 15 Days before Departure – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- In case of no show – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Note: Please read the terms and conditions before booking.
Cancellation Due To Visa Rejection
All the clients travelling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant / reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed / rejected, and the client will not hold JABETO CHOLO for the same. Client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from JABETO CHOLO
- Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.