4 NIGHTS / 5 DAYS
JC – IA – TOUR NO. 431
Reykjavík (2N) Hvolsvöllur (1N) Vik (1N)
Honeymoon Long Haul
Day 1 (Reykjavík)
Arrival & transfer to Reykjavik City Center. Proceed to Dinner at Indian Restaurant and transfer to Hotel. Overnight in Reykjavik
Meals: Indian Dinner
Hotels: Overnight at Fosshotel Reykjavik OR Grand Reykjavik (BB Basis)
Day 2 (Hvolsvöllur)
Post Breakfast, we drive to the popular sightings Gullfoss, Strokkur and Thingvellir which are part of the famous Golden Circle. Strokkur is a geyser that erupts about every 7 minutes and sprouts a fountain of water in the air, sometimes reaching up to 40 meters. This is an iconic waterfall which you can see from many angles, each more spectacular than the other. The water plummets down 32 meters into a canyon which walls reach up to 70 meters in height. Thingvellir is a national park in the municipality of Bláskógabyggð in southwestern Iceland, about 40 km northeast of Iceland’s capital, Reykjavík. Þingvellir is a site of historical, cultural, and geological significance, and is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Iceland.
Hotels: Hvolsvollur Hotel OR Selfoss Hotel (HB Basis)
Day 3 (Vik)
Breakfast at the hotel. Today we will drive along Iceland’s South Coast. Here the first stops will be at the beautiful waterfalls Seljalandsfoss and Skógafoss, which was one of the sights of Sharukh Khan and Kajol’s romantic Song ‘Gerua’ from Movie Dilwale, epic romantic bollywood couple. Then we will proceed to the Jökulsárlón Glacier – part of Vatnajökull, Europe’s biggest glacier – where an amazing experience is waiting for us: a boat trip to sail between the icebergs of the glacier! And again another beautiful location from Gerua Song. After the boat trip, there will be sometime for taking pictures of the so called Diamond Beach, a strip of black volcanic sand filled with icebergs washed up on shore from the glacier lagoon.
Hotels: Dyrholaey OR Hotel Kria (HB Basis)
Day 4 (Reykjavík)
We keep exploring the south coast, continuing our tour towards Vik, the southernmost village in Iceland. Nearby the village, we will stop to Reynisfjara beach, which is known for its black sand and odd cliffs. You can again recogonize it from Bollywood. This is also the area where you might see the cute puffins – the unofficial national bird of Iceland.
Then we drive to Sólheimajökull, part of the larger Mýrdalsjökull glacier which lies atop the Katla caldera. The glacier is melting rapidly owing to warmer annual temperatures due to climate change. It is possible that many of the country’s glaciers will become extinct within the next century.
Meals: Indian Dinner
Hotels: Fosshotel Reykjavik OR Grand Reykjavik (BB Basis)
Day 5 (Reykjavík)
Breakfast at Hotel. Transfer to Airport & departure to India.
Inclusion & Exclusion
Cost of Iceland Tourist Visa – Subject to availability at time of confirmation
4 Nights’ accommodation in the mentioned hotels or similar
4 Buffet Breakfast (Veg / Non Veg) – Day 2,3,4 & 5
2 Indian Dinners (Veg / Non Veg) – Day 1 & Day 4
2 Local Dinners at Hotel – Day 2 & Day 3
Long-distance coach and transfers as per program
Golden circle Excursion
South shore waterfalls and Skaftafell as per program
Jökulsárlón Glacier Boat Tour
Lava exhibition & Cinema
English speaking escort
Arrival & Departure flight
Oslo – Keflavik Flight
Drinks and meals not specified as included
Entrances were not specified as included
Anything which is not specified in Inclusions
Terms & Condtions
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- Your e-tickets will be sent 3 days before departure in case of fixed departure.
- Above rates are Net and Non Commissionable.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Meal plan: EP – Accommodation only, CP – Accommodation with breakfast, MAP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be resonsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate / embassy descretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.( AC will not work on hills )
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicabke and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Also do read booking procedure which is given in every package details.
- The Company reserves the right to:
- Take the booking for the group tour and individual tour.
- Cancel bookings even after the acceptance of the payment without assigning any reason. In this case the company shall refund the money to the guest.
- Dismiss any guest from the tour for misbehaviour especially if it affects the group and Physical or verbal assault to the Tour Manager.
- Withdraw discounts at any point of time.
- Change the routing of Air Travel.
- Change hotel and/tour programme due to unavoidable circumstances.
- Cancellation made 30 days or more before departure date – 25% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made 15 to 30 Days prior to Departure – 50% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made within 15 Days before Departure – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- In case of no show – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Note: Please read the terms and conditions before booking.
Cancellation Due To Visa Rejection
All the clients travelling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant / reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed / rejected, and the client will not hold JABETO CHOLO for the same. Client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from JABETO CHOLO
- Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.