4 NIGHTS / 5 DAYS
JC – IA – TOUR NO. 337
Pattaya (2N) Bangkok (2N)
Family Visa on Arrival
Day 1 (Pattaya)
Welcome to Thailand! You will be welcomed on arrival at Bangkok Airport and transferred to the picturesque seaside town of Pattaya on the Gulf of Thailand, Enroute visit Sri Racha Tiger Zoo. Check into your hotel and enjoy the rest of the day on your own exploring the neighbourhood. In the evening, attend the Alcazar Cabaret Show to witness a uniquely Thai spectacle full of light, sound and colour and if you’re lucky you might even catch them play a Bollywood number.
Day 2 (Pattaya)
After breakfast at the hotel, you will leave for Coral Island by speedboat, an hour away. Enjoy the sun, sand and turquoise waters on this tiny stretch of paradise. The adventurous could try their hand at parasailing, sea walking or exploring the coral reefs. Or you could sip cocktails and soak up some sun. Return to Pattaya at the end of the evening and stay overnight at your hotel.
Day 3 (Bangkok)
Enjoy a leisurely breakfast at the hotel and depart for Bangkok. Today you will take a tour of Bangkok city. Your half day tour will include all major attractions including the Temple of the Marble Buddha, the Temple of the Golden Buddha and the Gems Gallery, a world-renowned centre for gems and jewellery. You will also visit one of Bangkok’s many floating markets. Enjoy a drink of coconut water and savour traditional Thai food cooked fresh on a floating kitchen. Return to the hotel and stay overnight.
Day 4 (Bangkok)
After breakfast at the hotel you will leave for Safari World and Marine Park, Thailand’s biggest open zoo, where you will see dolphins, orangutans, lions and birds. Watch wild animals perform breathtaking tricks and be enthralled by the feeding frenzy of endangered carnivores. Return to your hotel and stay overnight.
Day 5 (Bangkok)
Enjoy your last day in Thailand before checking out and being transferred to the airport, where you will depart for your destination with bags full of souvenirs and happy memories.
Inclusion & Exclusion
Free Visa on Arrival
Accommodation in 3* or 4*
2 Nights’ accommodation in Pattaya
2 Nights’ accommodation in Bangkok
Coral Island Tour with Lunch
Bangkok City Tour
Sri Racha Tiger Zoo via Bangkok Airport to Pattaya
Safari World & Marine Park with Lunch on Seat in Coach
Return Airport Transfers
Anything else not mentioned in inclusions
Air fare/ Train fare/ Visa fees/ Monument entry fees
Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, etc.
Guide and entrance fees during sightseeing and any other item not included in ‘cost inclusions’
Any increase in taxes and fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come in to effect prior to departure
Package Rates are not valid from 20th December to 5th Jan. Additional Surcharge will be applicable during this period
Terms & Condtions
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- Your e-tickets will be sent 3 days before departure in case of fixed departure.
- Above rates are Net and Non Commissionable.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Meal plan: EP – Accommodation only, CP – Accommodation with breakfast, MAP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be resonsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate / embassy descretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.( AC will not work on hills )
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicabke and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Also do read booking procedure which is given in every package details.
- The Company reserves the right to:
- Take the booking for the group tour and individual tour.
- Cancel bookings even after the acceptance of the payment without assigning any reason. In this case the company shall refund the money to the guest.
- Dismiss any guest from the tour for misbehaviour especially if it affects the group and Physical or verbal assault to the Tour Manager.
- Withdraw discounts at any point of time.
- Change the routing of Air Travel.
- Change hotel and/tour programme due to unavoidable circumstances.
- Cancellation made 30 days or more before departure date – 25% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made 15 to 30 Days prior to Departure – 50% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made within 15 Days before Departure – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- In case of no show – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Note: Please read the terms and conditions before booking.
Cancellation Due To Visa Rejection
All the clients travelling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant / reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed / rejected, and the client will not hold JABETO CHOLO for the same. Client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from JABETO CHOLO
- Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.