AMAZING CHERRY BLOSSOM
7 NIGHTS / 8 DAYS
JC – IA – TOUR NO. 433
Tokyo (3N) Hakone (1N) Kyoto (3N)
Day 1 (Tokyo)
Arrival at Narita Airport. Clear Immigrations & Customs we drive our guest straight to Hotel. Post Check- In guest has free time to relax or explore this metropolis on your own. Overnight in Tokyo
Day 2 (Tokyo)
After breakfast proceed for Tokyo City Tour. Gather at designated locations (hotels in Tokyo) and board the bus bound for Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal. At 09:00 we depart from Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal (Depart Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal by bus for a sightseeing tour around Tokyo.) We visit Meiji Shrine, National Diet Building, East Gardens of the Imperial Palace, Visit Sensoji Temple & Nakamise Shopping Street. Enjoy Japanese Style Lunch, post lunch we visit Tokyo Bay Cruise, Odaiba Seaside Park, Japanese dance visit. Drive through Ginza. Tour ends at Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal, head to hotel on own. Dinner on your own. Overnight in Tokyo
Day 3 (Tokyo)
After Breakfast we proceed for Cherry Blossom Tour. Depart from Check-in Counter on the 3rd floor of Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo’s Main Tower in Shinjuku. Showa Kinen Park (90 min) – The entire park is home to approximately 1,500 cherry trees that bloom in full glory. Inside, there is a vast garden with a beautiful landscape formed by roughly 200 cherry trees amidst an expansive lawn. There is also a bridge from where rows of cherry trees can be seen lining the river. Participants will be guided to the captivating cherry blossom viewing spots in the park. Enjoy spring in Japan to the full as you gaze upon delightful tulips, rape blossoms, bonsai trees, a Japanese garden, and other blooms of the season. Enjoy Japanese Style Lunch. We Visit Tokyo Tower Main Observatory (60 min) – Enjoy a bird’s eye view of cherry blossoms! See a sweeping panorama of the city from 150 meters above the ground. Chidorigafuchi/Kitanomaru Park or Shinjuku Gyoen (60 min) – Chidorigafuchi Possibly the most popular cherry blossom viewing spot, this place is visited by over 1 million people from all over the country each year. Delight in the wonderful scenery of a tunnel of beautiful blooms formed by 260 Yoshino and Oshima cherry trees along the water. Later we visit Sumida River Nighttime Cherry Blossom Cruise (45 min) – On this limited-time cruise, enjoy the illuminated nighttime cherry blossoms and a traditional Furisode-san dance performance, all set against a beautifully lit-up Tokyo Skytree® in the background. For dinner, savor a bento made specially for this cruise from the long-established Japanese restaurant “Asakusa Imahan.” Select 1 drink from non-alcoholic beverages, beer, or canned chuhai (shochu highball). Sumida River Nighttime Cherry Blossom Cruise (45 min) – On this limited-time cruise, enjoy the illuminated nighttime cherry blossoms and a traditional Furisode-san dance performance, all set against a beautifully lit-up Tokyo Skytree® in the background. For dinner, savor a bento made specially for this cruise from the long-established Japanese restaurant “Asakusa Imahan.” Select 1 drink from non-alcoholic beverages, beer, or canned chuhai (shochu highball). After Cruise transfer on own to your hotel. Overnight in Hotel in Tokyo
Day 4 (Hakone)
After Breakfast Check-out and proceed for MT FUJI & HAKONE TOUR. Gather at designated locations (hotels in Tokyo) and board the bus bound for Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal. Depart from Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal (120 MIN) (Depart Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal by bus for a sightseeing tour around Tokyo.) Mt. Fuji 5th Station (30 min). Later we proceed for Japanese Style Lunch, Post Lunch we Visit Lake Ashi Cruise (15 min), Mt. Komagatake Ropeway (50 min), Depart Hakone (Depart Hakone and proceed to Odawara Station by bus). Our Tour ends at Odwara Station & head to hotel on your own. Overnight in Hakone
Day 5 (Kyoto)
After Breakfast we proceed to Odawara Station (on own) to catch Shinkansen Hikari to Kyoto. Arrive in Kyoto & transfer on own to Hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure.
Day 6 (Kyoto)
After Breakfast proceed for KYOTO & NARA TOUR. Desk in Avanti / Depart from Kyoto Station Hachijo Exit. We visit Nijo Castle, Kinkaku-ji Temple (45 min), Kyoto Imperial Palace (Mondays to Fridays) (40 min), Kitano Tenmangu Shrine (Saturdays, Sundays, holidays, and specific days) (40 min). Later enjoy Japanese Style Lunch, after lunch we proceed to Nara where we visit, Nara Park & Todai-ji Temple (Great Buddha) (70 min), Nara Park & Todai-ji Temple (Great Buddha) (70 min), Kasuga Taisha Shrine (40 min), Nara Nagomika (20 min). Drop-off Service – To listed hotels in Kyoto City, Head to Hotel on your own Overnight in Kyoto
Day 7 (Kyoto)
After Breakfast proceed for SAGANO BAMBOO GROVE & ARASHIYAMA TOUR. Depart Kyoto Station for Saga-Arashiyama Station (JR Rapid Service or Local Train Service (non-reserved seat). Tenryu-ji Temple (30 min), Sagano Bamboo Grove (Enjoy a relaxing walk through the Sagano Bamboo Grove), Jojakko-ji Temple (30 min), Togetsu-kyo Bridge (30 min), Yakatabune Boat Boarding Pier (A guide will accompany the tour until arriving at the Yakatabune Boat Boarding Pier.) Enjoy Japanese Style Lunch This Tour ends after lunch. Rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight in Kyoto
Day 8 (Kyoto)
After Breakfast, Check – out from hotel we proceed to KIX Airport on Seat in Coach basis. Board International Flight and bring sweet memories to Home.
Inclusion & Exclusion
3 Nights stay in Tokyo with Breakfast.
1 Nights stay in Hakone with Breakfast.
4 Night stay in Kyoto with breakfast.
Return airport transfers on SIC Basis.
SIC – Tokyo City tour with Japanese lunch.
Maiji Shrine, Imperial Palace Plaza, Asakusa Temmple & Nakamise Shopping Street, Tokyo Bay Cruise & Japanese Dance Visit
SIC – Cherry Blossom Tokyo City Tour With Japanese Lunch
Tokyo Tower, Showa Kinen Park, Chidorigafuchi/Kitanomaru Park or Shinjuku Gyoen & Sumida River Nighttime Cherry Blossom Cruise.
SIC – Mt. Fuji & Hakone tour with Japanese lunch.
Fuji 5th Station, fuji Visitor, Lake Ashi Cruise, Mt. Komagatake Ropeway.
Bullet train ticket from Odawara – Kyoto.
SIC – Kyoto & Nara tour with Japanese lunch.
Nijo Castle, Kinkaku-ji Temple, Kyoto Imperial Palace, Nara Park & Todai-ji Temple (Great Buddha), Kasuga Taisha Shrine, Nara Nagomikan
SIC – Sagano Bamboo Grove & Arishiyama Tour with Japanese lunch.
Tenryu-ji Temple, Sagano Bamboo Grove, Jojakko-ji Temple, Togetsu-kyo Bridge
Station to Hotel transfer & Vice versa
Local transfer to pick up point for SIC tours
Local transfers from drop-off point for SIC tours (Tokyo Station/ Kyoto Station/ Osaka Station or other)
Expanse of Personal nature like – tipping,laundry & telephone calls, bevarages
Porter at the airport and hotel
Flight Visa & Insurance fee
Meal – Which is not mentioned in inclusion?
Bank Charges – JPY 7,500 per remittance
Anything not mentioned in above order Hotels & Inclusions column
Service Tax on INR bill – 5%
Terms & Condtions
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- Your e-tickets will be sent 3 days before departure in case of fixed departure.
- Above rates are Net and Non Commissionable.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Meal plan: EP – Accommodation only, CP – Accommodation with breakfast, MAP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be resonsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate / embassy descretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.( AC will not work on hills )
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicabke and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Also do read booking procedure which is given in every package details.
- The Company reserves the right to:
- Take the booking for the group tour and individual tour.
- Cancel bookings even after the acceptance of the payment without assigning any reason. In this case the company shall refund the money to the guest.
- Dismiss any guest from the tour for misbehaviour especially if it affects the group and Physical or verbal assault to the Tour Manager.
- Withdraw discounts at any point of time.
- Change the routing of Air Travel.
- Change hotel and/tour programme due to unavoidable circumstances.
- Cancellation made 30 days or more before departure date – 25% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made 15 to 30 Days prior to Departure – 50% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made within 15 Days before Departure – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- In case of no show – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Note: Please read the terms and conditions before booking.
Cancellation Due To Visa Rejection
All the clients travelling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant / reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed / rejected, and the client will not hold JABETO CHOLO for the same. Client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from JABETO CHOLO
- Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.