4 NIGHTS / 5 DAYS
JC – IA – TOUR NO. 39
Thimpu (2N) Paro (2N)
Budget Family Heritage Honeymoon
Day 1 (Thimpu)
After completion of immigration formalities at the Paro Airport exit door, you will be met by your Bhutanese Guide and get transferred to Capital City of Bhutan, Thimphu. Enroute stop at Chuzom, confluence of Thimphu (Wang Chhu) and Paro (Pa Chhu) rivers. Here you will see three Stupas, built in Bhutanese, Tibetan and Nepalese style. On arrival in Thimphu, check in at the hotel. Evening free for leisure. Overnight at the hotel in Thimphu.
Day 2 (Thimpu)
After breakfast you would be taken for tour of Thimphu City. You would be visiting Kuensel Phodrang, the gigantic Buddha Dordenma Statue located atop a hill offering magnificent view of Thimphu Town; National Memorial Chorten, a Stupa built in 1974 to honour the third King, Jigme Dorji Wangchuck circumambulated by people offering prayers; Folk Heritage Museum, traditional house giving an insight to the Bhutanese lifestyle and artefacts from the rural households; Changangkha Lhakhang, one of the oldest temple in Thimphu and Motithang Takin Reserve, a wildlife reserve centre for Takin, the national animal of Bhutan. In the evening visit Tashichho Dzong, Fortress of the Glorious Religion. This impressive fortress houses some ministries, His Majesty’s secretariat, and the central monk body. Overnight at the hotel in Thimphu.
Day 3 (Paro)
After breakfast, you would be driven to Paro. Enroute stop at Tamchog Lhakhang, situated between Thimphu and Paro built in the 13th century by Thangthong Gyalpo also known as the Iron bridge builder. Continue your drive to Paro. On arrival visit Paro Rimpung Dzong, also known as Fortress of the heap of jewels, built during the time of Shabdrung Ngawang Namgyal in 1646; Ta Dzong, an ancient watch tower overlooking Rimpung Dzong built in 1951 now converted into national museum; Nemi Zam Bridge, also know as Nya Mey Zam Bridge is a traditional covered cantilever bridge connecting the Paro town to the Dzong and Kyichu Lakhang, one of the oldest and most sacred temples of Bhutan. Later check in at the hotel.Evening free for leisure. Overnight at the hotel in Paro.
Day 4 (Paro)
After breakfast visit Taktsang Monastery (Tiger’s Nest), home of gods and monks located at an altitude of 3100m in the Upper Paro Valley, Bhutan. As per legend, Guru Rinpoche arrived here on the back of a tigress and meditated at this monastery. The hike to the Monastery takes about 5 – 6 hours to complete. As the hike to Taktsang Monastery is steep coupled with stiff stairs, it is not recommended to take the hike with small children and elderly people. On the way drive past Drukgel Dzong, a Buddhist monastery built by Tenzin Drukdra in 17th century to commemorate the victory of the Bhutanese over the invaders from Tibet it is now in ruins. At present renovation of the Dzong is under progress. Evening is free for leisure. Overnight at the hotel in Paro.
Day 5 (Paro)
Inclusion & Exclusion
Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
All the rooms are base category, unless indicated separately
Meal Plan (MAPAI)
Hotel taxes applicable (as per itinerary).
Guide / Escort charges for Bhutan portion only.
Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for all transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary. The concept of disposal vehicles is not practiced in Bhutan. The guide and the vehicle shall be available with the guests from 9.00 AM to 5.00 PM.
Air Fare/Train fare, insurance premium, any other activities like rafting, archery etc for which supplemental chares will be applicable to be paid by the guests directly.
Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone bills, bar bills, tips & gratuity, bottled water etc.
Entrance Fees for museums and monuments, Upgradation Charges and Optional Tours to be paid by the guests directly on the spot.
Any additional costs because of additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle other than mentioned in the itinerary will be recovered directly from the guests. Such additional costs are also applicable for usage of vehicle and guide beyond the specified time or normal working hours as mentioned above.
Any cost arising due to unforeseen events like landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. Such expenses will be recovered directly from the guests on the spot.
Any increase in government taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
Anything which is not included in the inclusion
Terms & Condtions
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- Your e-tickets will be sent 3 days before departure in case of fixed departure.
- Above rates are Net and Non Commissionable.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Meal plan: EP – Accommodation only, CP – Accommodation with breakfast, MAP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be resonsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate / embassy descretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.( AC will not work on hills )
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicabke and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Also do read booking procedure which is given in every package details.
- The Company reserves the right to:
- Take the booking for the group tour and individual tour.
- Cancel bookings even after the acceptance of the payment without assigning any reason. In this case the company shall refund the money to the guest.
- Dismiss any guest from the tour for misbehaviour especially if it affects the group and Physical or verbal assault to the Tour Manager.
- Withdraw discounts at any point of time.
- Change the routing of Air Travel.
- Change hotel and/tour programme due to unavoidable circumstances.
- Cancellation made 30 days or more before departure date – 25% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made 15 to 30 Days prior to Departure – 50% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made within 15 Days before Departure – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- In case of no show – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Note: Please read the terms and conditions before booking.
Cancellation Due To Visa Rejection
All the clients travelling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant / reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed / rejected, and the client will not hold JABETO CHOLO for the same. Client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from JABETO CHOLO
- Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.
Leave a Reply