ALL OF TURKEY
8 NIGHTS / 9 DAYS
JC – IA – TOUR NO. 350
Istanbul (2N) Cappadocia (2N) Antalya (2N) Pamukkale (1N) Kusadasi (1N)
Day 1 (Istanbul)
Meet at the airport Transfer to your hotel. You will be given your room key and the rest of the day is yours to explore Istanbul. Overnight in Istanbul. There are two airports in Istanbul. Istanbul Ataturk airport is 20 km away from the city centre and Sabiha Gokcen airport is 55 km away from the city centre. Transfer from Ataturk airport to your hotel is included, if you arrive at Sabiha Gokcen airport please contact us for transfer rates.
Day 2 (Istanbul)
After Breakfast, we proceed for Half Day Istanbul City Tour. Today we have the opportunity to explore the landmark sights of Istanbul. You have opportunity to visit Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque, Hippodrome and with a walk around the labyrinthine Grand Bazaar to haggle for bargains among some 4,000 jewellery, pottery, spices, carpet, and leather stores.
Day 3 (Cappadocia)
Today after breakfast we proceed Istanbul Airport to catch your flight (flight to be booked by guest) to Kayseri. Upon arrival, we transfer the guest to Cappadocia.
Day 4 (Cappadocia)
Around 09:30 am you will be picked up from your Cappadocia hotel. Visit Derinkuyu Underground City, cave dwellings were used during the time of war. Walking in Ihlara Canyon, a “mirage” in the Steps of Anatolia up to Belisirma village, the ancient Peristrema: “Valley of the Sky” along the Melendiz River. Rock-cut churches, spread across a wild plantation, surprise you with their successfully painted representations from the Bible. Lunch in Belisirma a local restaurant by the river. Stop by Selime, a village with cave houses at the end of the canyon and a “star wars” like landscape.
Day 5 (Antalya)
Today after breakfast we proceed Kayseri Airport to catch your flight (flight to be booked by guest) to Antalya. Upon arrival, we transfer the guest to Hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure.
Day 6 (Antalya)
Your full-day Antalya City and Waterfalls Tour begin at around 08:30 AM with a drive to the Duden Waterfalls National Park. Take a walk through the beautiful park and take in views of the spectacular 15-meter-high Duden Waterfall. Behind the waterfall is a natural cave you can enter to watch the cascades. Take a break for lunch at a local restaurant followed by some free time to explore Kaleici – the old city. See the main attractions, including Hadrian’s Gate, the Clock Tower, Kesik Minare and the city walls dating back to the 2nd century. You’ll also have time to visit some of the numerous boutiques, art galleries and interesting museums in the old town.
Day 7 (Pamukkale)
Pamukkale (meaning Cotton Castle in Turkish) is famous for its beautiful white travertines and antique city of Hierapolis. Also with its thermal water springs, Pamukkale and Karahayit are two important health tourism centres. In Hierapolis antique city, there’s a lot history to see and appreciate. Amphitheater, Necropolis and The Martyrium of Apostle Philip are the highlights of Hierapolis.
Day 8 (Pamukkale)
Discover the wonders of the archaeological site of Ephesus on a tour that is sure to be a highlight of your visit to Turkey. You’ll begin the full-day tour with a visit to Isa Bey Mosque, one of the most spectacular examples of Anatolian architecture. Head into the ancient city of Ephesus, and take a guided walk to the Celsus Library, the Temple of Hadrian, and the Trajan Fountain. Explore the historical marble street, and stop at the Great Theater, where St. Paul preached. Lunch will be an open buffet at a local Turkish restaurant. Afterwards, you’ll visit a carpet cooperative to see how the Turkish carpets are made by hand. See the shrine of the Virgin Mary, at the site where it is believed she lived her final years. In the late afternoon, you’ll visit the Temple Of Artemis (Diana), on the site of one of the 7 Wonders of the Ancient World.
Day 9 (Pamukkale)
After breakfast, we transfer you to the airport for your return flight back to India.
Inclusion & Exclusion
All airport transfers from Hotels & Airports
The accommodation at the hotel where the tour is organized.
Breakfast at the hotels
Above mentioned tours
Our tours include all entrance fees, transfers, meals as specified, professional English speaking guides & no hidden costs.
Airport transfers are on a Private basis
All tours are on Seat in Coach basis
Half-Day Tours does not include lunches
Full-Day Tours are ıncluding lunches at the local Restaurants
Personal Expenses ( extras at the hotel, additional meals …etc
Anything not specified in Inclusions
Surcharges are applicable during black-out dates
Terms & Condtions
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- Your e-tickets will be sent 3 days before departure in case of fixed departure.
- Above rates are Net and Non Commissionable.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Meal plan: EP – Accommodation only, CP – Accommodation with breakfast, MAP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be resonsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate / embassy descretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.( AC will not work on hills )
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicabke and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Also do read booking procedure which is given in every package details.
- The Company reserves the right to:
- Take the booking for the group tour and individual tour.
- Cancel bookings even after the acceptance of the payment without assigning any reason. In this case the company shall refund the money to the guest.
- Dismiss any guest from the tour for misbehaviour especially if it affects the group and Physical or verbal assault to the Tour Manager.
- Withdraw discounts at any point of time.
- Change the routing of Air Travel.
- Change hotel and/tour programme due to unavoidable circumstances.
- Cancellation made 30 days or more before departure date – 25% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made 15 to 30 Days prior to Departure – 50% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made within 15 Days before Departure – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- In case of no show – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Note: Please read the terms and conditions before booking.
Cancellation Due To Visa Rejection
All the clients travelling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant / reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed / rejected, and the client will not hold JABETO CHOLO for the same. Client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from JABETO CHOLO
- Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.