ALL OF SINGAPORE
5 NIGHTS / 6 DAYS
JC – IE – TOUR NO. 273
Family Honeymoon Shopping
Day 1 (Singapore)
Welcome to Singapore! You will be welcomed on arrival at Singapore Changi Airport and transferred to your hotel. Enjoy the rest of the day getting your bearings and exploring the neighbourhood.
In the evening you will visit Singapore’s famed Night Safari, an open air night zoo where you can get up, close and personal with over 2500 animals as you drive through the park in artificial moonlight. A night show at the end of your ride will introduce you to the myriad nocturnal animals you will find at the Safari.
Day 2 (Singapore)
After breakfast at the hotel, you begin your tour of the city. Your half day tour of Singapore will include all major attractions such as Merlion Park, Fountain of Wealth, Chinatown, Little India, City Hall and Parliament House. Shop for souvenirs at the Chinatown street market and try the uniquely Singaporean Roti Prata at Little India.
Your city tour ends in the afternoon we will Visit Gardens by the bay. Gardens by the Bay is a nature park spanning 101 hectares of reclaimed land in the Central Region of Singapore, adjacent to the Marina Reservoir. The park consists of three waterfront gardens: Bay South Garden, Bay East Garden and Bay Central Garden. The largest of the gardens is Bay South Garden at 54 hectares.
Day 3 (Singapore)
In the afternoon travel to Sentosa Island by cable car. One of Singapore’s biggest tourist draws, Sentosa has something for everyone. Visit the mesmerizing SEA aquarium that houses over 100,000 marine animals, including bottlenose dolphins and manta rays, and was once the largest oceanarium in the world. You will also visit the fascinating Butterfly Park and the Insect Kingdom and the exciting Luge and Skyride.
End your day with Wings of Time, a spectacular night show set against the open sea with water displays, laser lights, fire effects and music.
Day 4 (Singapore)
This theme park has 24 rides, shows and attractions in seven themed zones to keep you entertained the entire day. It’s the perfect destination for families and adrenaline junkies with breath taking rides and themed movie sets.
Day 5 (Singapore)
The 20-hectare park is a sprawling oasis in the urban jungle with over 5000 birds. Spot some of the rarest birds on the planet such as the turaco, crested guinea fowl and the breathtakingly beautiful iridescent starling.
Gardens by the Bay is a nature park spanning 101 hectares (250 acres) of reclaimed land in the Central Region of Singapore, adjacent to the Marina Reservoir. The park consists of three waterfront gardens: Bay South Garden (in Marina South), Bay East Garden (in Marina East) and Bay Central Garden (in Downtown Core and Kallang). The largest of the gardens is Bay South Garden at 54 hectares (130 acres) designed by Grant Associates. Its Flower Dome is the largest glass greenhouse in the world.
Day 6 (Singapore)
Return to Singapore and transfer to the airport from where you will depart for your destination with bags full of souvenirs and happy memories.
Inclusion & Exclusion
Accommodation in the choice of hotel category.
Night Safari Tour on SIC Basis
Sentosa Half Day (1 Way Cable Car + Luge & Sky Ride + Butterfly Park + the Insect Kingdom + SEA Aquarium + Wings of Time)
Half-Day Singapore City Tour
Full-Day Universal Studios
Admission to Jurong Bird Park
Admission to Gardens by the bay (2 Conservatories)
Return Airport Transfers on SIC basis
All Tour & Transfers on Seat in Coach Basis
Rates are not applicable on Blackout and Surcharge period
Airfare / Visa excluded
Train fare/Monument entry fees
Anything else not mentioned in inclusions
Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, etc.
Guide and entrance fees during sightseeing and any other item not included in ‘cost inclusions.’
Any increase in taxes and fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
Terms & Condtions
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- Your e-tickets will be sent 3 days before departure in case of fixed departure.
- Above rates are Net and Non Commissionable.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Meal plan: EP – Accommodation only, CP – Accommodation with breakfast, MAP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be resonsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate / embassy descretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.( AC will not work on hills )
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicabke and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Also do read booking procedure which is given in every package details.
- The Company reserves the right to:
- Take the booking for the group tour and individual tour.
- Cancel bookings even after the acceptance of the payment without assigning any reason. In this case the company shall refund the money to the guest.
- Dismiss any guest from the tour for misbehaviour especially if it affects the group and Physical or verbal assault to the Tour Manager.
- Withdraw discounts at any point of time.
- Change the routing of Air Travel.
- Change hotel and/tour programme due to unavoidable circumstances.
- Cancellation made 30 days or more before departure date – 25% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made 15 to 30 Days prior to Departure – 50% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made within 15 Days before Departure – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- In case of no show – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Note: Please read the terms and conditions before booking.
Cancellation Due To Visa Rejection
All the clients travelling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant / reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed / rejected, and the client will not hold JABETO CHOLO for the same. Client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from JABETO CHOLO
- Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.