ABU DHABI WITH YAS ISLAND
4 NIGHTS / 5 DAYS
JC-IE-TOUR NO. 370
- City Tour
- Ferrari World & Yas Water World Combo (Same Day)
- 02 Nights’ accommodation in Yas Island
- 02 Nights’ accommodation in Abu Dhabi.
- Daily Breakfast at hotel.
- Transfers from Abu Dhabi Airport to Yas Island Hotel
- Transfers to Corniche Beach
- Warner Bros Entrance Ticket
- Transfers from Yas Island Hotel to Abu Dhabi Hotel
- Ferrari world with Ticket and Transfers
- Abu Dhabi City Tour with Qasr Al Watan Visit
- Transfers from Abu Dhabi Hotel to Abu Dhabi Airport
- All tours and transfers on seat in coach basis
- Any Airfare.
- Any Meals other than specified in inclusions.
- Personal expenses such as tips, porterage, telephone calls, rooms service, etc.
- Surcharge will be applicable on particular events, Festival, exhibition & Fairs.
- Any security deposit asked by the hotel during check in.
- Travel Insurance.
- Visa Charges.
- GST extra.
Day 1 : Arrival at Abu Dhabi-Yas Island
Upon arrival at Abu Dhabi airport. Meet & greet our local representative & take transfers to the Yas Island. On arrival at Yas Island Check-in to the hotel. In Evening process for CORNICHE BEACH – Abu Dhabis immaculate Corniche beachfront is a fantastic outdoor destination where the seaside boardwalks and the walkways paved with benches and gardens overlook the glory of the open Arabian Gulf. The public beach is divided into three sections: Al Sahil is for singles and groups, Gate 2 is for families and has a quiet zone and Gate 3 is for families, especially children. Surrounding the Corniche beach is the childrens play area, separate cycle and pedestrian pathways, cafs and restaurants and plenty of free sports facilities on including five volleyball courts, two football pitches, and three playing fields. Visitors can also rent a speedboat off the Corniche and soak in the majestic view of the Abu Dhabi skyline, or go snorkeling to discover local aquatic life..Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2 : Warner Bros
After breakfast at the hotel, Proceed to Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi, the worlds first ever Warner Bros. branded indoor theme park! As you set foot through the iconic Warner Bros. shield, prepare to be transported to the lands of your favorite characters for a one-of-a-kind immersive experience. The excitement begins at the Warner Bros. Plaza, your portal to our uniquely themed lands including Bedrock, Dynamite Gulch, Cartoon Junction, Gotham City and Metropolis. Hungry for action and adventure or a dash of whimsical fun? Experience 29 state-of-the-art exhilarating rides, interactive family-friendly attractions and unique live entertainment for memories that will last a lifetime. Dont miss the chance to walk alongside some of the worlds most iconic characters, including Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman, and watch your childhood memories come to life as you meet Bugs Bunny, Scooby-Doo, Tom and Jerry and your favorite modern stone-age family, The Flintstones. Whats more, dig in at a variety of authentically themed restaurants, and shop to your hearts content for exclusive merchandise at our retail stores. post tour return back to the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Meals Included: Breakfast
Day 3 : Yas island Abu Dhabi & Ferrari world
After breakfast at the hotel, and check out from Yas Island and process for Abu Dhabi. Check-in to the hotel & Get ready for Ferrari world where you Put yourself in the race, take on the most challenging F1 courses and see what a Ferrari-charged adrenaline kick feels like at 240 km/hr, if you’re up to the challenge. After the thrilling experience, overnight at the hotel.
Meals Included: Breakfast
Day 4 : Abu Dhabi City Tour
After breakfast at the hotel, get ready for your city tour today as you head to Abu Dhabi City Tour know how the capital city of the United Arab Emirates incredibly merges its rich ancient heritage with the most modern contemporary life and Also Visit Qasr Al Watan – Qasr Al Watan is an incredible, new and unique landmark in the United Arab Emirates. A Palace brimming with knowledge, offering the world a first-of-its-kind insight into the Arab heritage and the governing principles that shaped the history of the United Arab Emirates and its vision to the future. Overnight at the hotel.
Meals Included: Breakfast
Day 5 : Departure from Abu Dhabi
After breakfast at the hotel, check out from hotel @ 12:00 hrs and proceed to Dubai airport for your onward journey.
Meals Included: Breakfast
|Yas Island, United Arab Emirates|
|Abu Dhabi,United Arab Emirates|
|No Addons included with this package|
Terms & Condtions
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- Your e-tickets will be sent 3 days before departure in case of fixed departure.
- Above rates are Net and Non Commissionable.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Meal plan: EP – Accommodation only, CP – Accommodation with breakfast, MAP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be resonsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate / embassy descretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.( AC will not work on hills )
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicabke and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Also do read booking procedure which is given in every package details.
- The Company reserves the right to:
- Take the booking for the group tour and individual tour.
- Cancel bookings even after the acceptance of the payment without assigning any reason. In this case the company shall refund the money to the guest.
- Dismiss any guest from the tour for misbehaviour especially if it affects the group and Physical or verbal assault to the Tour Manager.
- Withdraw discounts at any point of time.
- Change the routing of Air Travel.
- Change hotel and/tour programme due to unavoidable circumstances.
- Cancellation made 30 days or more before departure date – 25% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made 15 to 30 Days prior to Departure – 50% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made within 15 Days before Departure – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- In case of no show – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Note: Please read the terms and conditions before booking.
Cancellation Due To Visa Rejection
- All the clients travelling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant / reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed / rejected, and the client will not hold JABETO CHOLO for the same. Client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from JABETO CHOLO
- Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.