A TIME TO REMEMBER
9 NIGHTS / 10 DAYS
JC – IA – TOUR NO. 84
Rome (2N) Florence (1N) Venice (1N) Zurich (2N) Paris (3N)
Long Haul Luxury
Day 1 (Rome)
Welcome to Rome! On arrival at the airport you will be transferred to your hotel. Our guide will greet you at the hotel and will provide all the necessary information about your tour. In the evening you will be taken to the Trastevere area. This neighbourhood will be a great introduction to Rome with a stroll through the narrow cobbled streets of the Trastevere district revealing hidden treasures such as some modest medieval churches, small shops with the most peculiar of objects or scenes of daily life. Many trattorias (informal Italian eating establishments) and osterias (inns) imbued with the Italian spirit will be ready to authentic local dishes. Other restaurants serving Indian, Chinese and international food can also be found in this area.
Day 2 (Rome)
In the morning you will leave for a tour of the city which will be a great introduction to “The Eternal city”. Your tour includes a visit to Vatican City, a principal centre of Christianity in the world, where you will be able to visit St. Peter’s Basilica. We have also included admission to the Roman Coliseum, the principal symbol of Rome. This impressive construction dates back 2,000 years and will transport you back in time to the Roman Empire. In the evening we provide transport to the Via Cavour area, were you will find restaurants serving Italian, Indian, Chinese and international food.
Day 3 (Florence)
Today you will leave Rome heading north to Florence on a route graced with beautiful landscapes. Upon arrival in Florence, you will head straight to neoclassical Piazzale Michelangelo, an impressive plaza in the heart of the city. In the evening, we provide a walking tour with a local expert that will take you through the historic centre, through places such as the Ponte Vecchio; a medieval stone arched bridge, the Duomo, one of the most visited places in the world, and the stunning Piazza della Signoria. This city is truly an outdoor museum. In the evening, you can dine at one of many Florentine restaurants serving Italian, Indian, Chinese and international food.
Day 4 (Venice)
Enjoy scenic mountain landscapes while crossing the Apennine Mountains on your way to Venice. On arrival you will board a vapporetto to travel around on the canals in the historic centre. With a local guide, visit Saint Mark´s Square, one of Italy’s most recognizable sights, and enter the magnificent Basilica (entry cost included). Later in the day, you will be able to visit the Murano glass factory city and witness the uniquely Venetian crystal blowing technique. At the end of the afternoon, you will have the opportunity to dine in the charming Mestre area at a restaurant of your choice.
Day 5 (Venice)
Today, you will depart from Venice, travelling to Verona. Take a guided walking tour of Romeo and Juliet’s city – the city of lovers! Afterwards you will continue you journey to Switzerland with crystal blue lakes and snow-capped peaks lining your route. On arrival in Zurich, you will have time to explore the historic centre by Lake Zurich where you will be able to dine in your chosen restaurant serving Italian, Indian, Chinese, international or traditional Swiss food.
Day 6 (Zurich)
Enjoy beautiful landscapes with high mountains and lakes and breathtaking scenery in Grindelwald where you will have time for a coffee before taking the cable car up the mountain. Take the “footbridge over the empty” and enjoy splendid views of the glaciers around you. Enjoy lunch (vegetarian option available) after which you will continue after a short stop in Interlaken to Lucerne, one of the most beautiful cities in Switzerland. You will have time at the end of the day to stroll, enjoy the city and dine before returning to the hotel in Zurich.
Day 7 (Zurich)
Embark on a scenic journey to Bern, the capital city of Switzerland built around a bend in the Aare River, with its medieval Old Town. You will have time to take a stroll through its cobbled streets and breathe in the fresh air. Next, you will journey to France. Enjoy the French countryside on your ride to Paris. Arrive in the evening and enjoy an Indian dinner.
Day 8 (Paris)
Take a guided tour through Parisian boulevards and view the breathtaking monuments of Paris. You will visit the iconic Eiffel Tower where you will have the opportunity to climb up to the second floor of this remarkable metal monument (ticket included). End your tour with a boat cruise along the River Seine, which divides the north of Paris from the south. You will have the afternoon free to explore as you choose.
Note: Sometimes queues to climb the Eiffel Tower are long. For organizational reasons, if deemed appropriate, the climb can be made at a different moment of the day.
At sunset enjoy an Indian dinner in the historic Latin Quarter, a bohemian neighbourhood on the left bank of the Seine.
Day 9 (Paris)
Today we go to the heart of Paris where you will find the Louvre Museum, Palais Royale and the Tuileries. If you wish we can accompany you to Benlux, one of the best-known perfumeries in Paris. Interested travellers could choose to take an excursion to Disneyland Paris. Spend the rest of the day at leisure and enjoy an Indian dinner.
Day 10 (Paris)
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel before departing for the airport with souvenirs and happy memories.
Inclusion & Exclusion
Travel by bus with English speaking guide, basic travel insurance, and breakfast buffet.
Includes arrival transfer
City tour in: Rome, Florence, Venice and Paris
Boat: Vaporetto along the canals in Venice, Seine River cruise
Evening transfer: Trastevere in Rome, Via Cavour in Rome, Quartier Latin in Paris
Ticket admission: Colosseum in Rome, Saint Mark´s Basilica, Murano Glass Factory in Venice, 2nd Floor Eiffel Tower in Paris
Funicular: Cable car up to Grindelwald first in Zurich
Anything else not mentioned in inclusions.
Air fare / Train fare / Visa Fees / Monument fare.
Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing or any other item not specified in ‘cost inclusions’
Any increase in taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
Terms & Condtions
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- Your e-tickets will be sent 3 days before departure in case of fixed departure.
- Above rates are Net and Non Commissionable.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Meal plan: EP – Accommodation only, CP – Accommodation with breakfast, MAP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be resonsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate / embassy descretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.( AC will not work on hills )
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicabke and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Also do read booking procedure which is given in every package details.
- The Company reserves the right to:
- Take the booking for the group tour and individual tour.
- Cancel bookings even after the acceptance of the payment without assigning any reason. In this case the company shall refund the money to the guest.
- Dismiss any guest from the tour for misbehaviour especially if it affects the group and Physical or verbal assault to the Tour Manager.
- Withdraw discounts at any point of time.
- Change the routing of Air Travel.
- Change hotel and/tour programme due to unavoidable circumstances.
- Cancellation made 30 days or more before departure date – 25% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made 15 to 30 Days prior to Departure – 50% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made within 15 Days before Departure – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- In case of no show – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Note: Please read the terms and conditions before booking.
Cancellation Due To Visa Rejection
All the clients travelling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant / reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed / rejected, and the client will not hold JABETO CHOLO for the same. Client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from JABETO CHOLO
- Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.
Leave a Reply