A PIECE OF EUROPE
6 NIGHTS / 7 DAYS
JC – IA – TOUR NO. 83
Vienna (2N) Budapest (1N) Prague (2N) Frankfurt (1N)
Day 1 (Vienna)
Welcome to Vienna! On your arrival at the airport, we shall be waiting for transport to take you to your hotel. Our guide will greet you at the hotel and provide you with all the necessary information. You have the rest of the day free to explore one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
Day 2 (Vienna)
After breakfast, you will begin a scenic tour of Vienna with a local expert. Experience the city’s majestic avenues, its palaces and the vibrant city centre. Directly afterwards, head to the Schönbrunn Palace where visitors can stroll around some of Europe’s prettiest gardens. In the evening, you will go to the City Hall Square to enjoy the lighting and the nightlife in the neighbourhood and dine at your preferred restaurant with cuisines from around the world including Austrian, Chinese, Indian and Italian.
Day 3 (Budapest)
Today you depart for Hungary. Arrive in BUDAPEST at lunchtime and discover the “Queen of the Danube” on a scenic tour of the city. This city is divided by the Danube, with historic Buda on one side and cosmopolitan “Pest” on the opposite bank. You will have time at the end of the day to explore the lively Vaci Utca neighbourhood with its many charming multicuisine restaurants.
Day 4 (Budapest)
In the morning, take a cruise along the Danube River; the views of the city and parliament are truly impressive. You will have the day at leisure after the tour with time to explore the city and dine at a restaurant of your choice.
Day 5 (Budapest)
Today you will leave Budapest for BRATISLAVA, the capital of Slovakia on the banks of Danube. You will have time to see the city and have lunch. After lunch you will continue the Czech Republic. Arrive in PRAGUE, at the end of the afternoon and visit the Old Town Square. This central location is full of energy and life. It’s a marvellous place to acquaint yourself with Prague. Several restaurants offering cuisines from around the world will be waiting to delight your taste buds, including Czech, Chinese, Indian and Italian. Return to your hotel at the end of the evening.
Day 6 (Prague)
Today you will experience the Baroque Jewel of Europe. Our local expert will provide a guided city tour, which will include the city’s most outstanding monuments. During the visit walk through Prague Castle and take a cruise along the Vltava River. You will have free time in the afternoon to explore Prague. In the evening, enjoy some time off in the historical city center and savour cuisines from around the world (including Czech, Chinese, Indian and Italian). Return to your hotel at the end of the evening.
Day 7 (Prague)
Leave for Germany, to the lovely region of Bavaria, where you will see LAUF AN DER PEGNITZ, a picturesque little village which stands out for its busy Market Square and Castle. After this, you will make your way to WURZBURG, with time for lunch and to see this charming Bavarian city on the banks of the Maine, a former bishopric centre and now a very busy university city. Your journey then continues towards FRANKFURT. Explore the historic centre and choose your restaurant to dine in from Indian, Oriental, Italian, International, and so on.
Inclusion & Exclusion
Europamundo General Services: Travel by bus with English speaking guide, basic travel insurance, and breakfast buffet.
Includes arrival transfer
Boat: Danube River in Budapest, Vltava River in Prague.
City tour in : Vienna, Budapest, Prague.
Evening Transfer: City Hall Square in Vienna, Vaci Utca in Budapest.
Ticket admission: Prague Castle.
Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
Cost of Airticket deviation charges
Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come into effect prior to departure
Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc. incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced major circumstances during the tour
Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency
Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
To and fro Airfare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group and Airportsnack hamper for joining and leaving guests
Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
Terms & Condtions
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- Your e-tickets will be sent 3 days before departure in case of fixed departure.
- Above rates are Net and Non Commissionable.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Meal plan: EP – Accommodation only, CP – Accommodation with breakfast, MAP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be resonsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate / embassy descretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.( AC will not work on hills )
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicabke and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Also do read booking procedure which is given in every package details.
- The Company reserves the right to:
- Take the booking for the group tour and individual tour.
- Cancel bookings even after the acceptance of the payment without assigning any reason. In this case the company shall refund the money to the guest.
- Dismiss any guest from the tour for misbehaviour especially if it affects the group and Physical or verbal assault to the Tour Manager.
- Withdraw discounts at any point of time.
- Change the routing of Air Travel.
- Change hotel and/tour programme due to unavoidable circumstances.
- Cancellation made 30 days or more before departure date – 25% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made 15 to 30 Days prior to Departure – 50% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made within 15 Days before Departure – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- In case of no show – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Note: Please read the terms and conditions before booking.
Cancellation Due To Visa Rejection
All the clients travelling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant / reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed / rejected, and the client will not hold JABETO CHOLO for the same. Client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from JABETO CHOLO
- Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.